Might as well introduce myself

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Jerails
Veteran

Might as well introduce myself

#1 Post by Jerails »

Since I wasn't able to find an spot where people who have just signed up can introduce themselves, I may as well do it here. I'm Jerails, and I'm probably the only person in this place who had trouble on the Family stages of Shoujo Attack!... Yes, sad, ya? Well, now that I'm here, I'll go stop by the SA section and ask for help...

As an added bonus, I can sometimes help people with script editting (Not the complex coding script for games, rather the narration and speech applied when making decisions/talking to characters, etc.) . It's not exactly an important role, but some people do get annoyed when they read, "Something tells me were in big doo-doo."

...I really hope no one asks what's wrong with that sentence...
It's been a while, folks!

Zintar
Miko-Snatcher

#2 Post by Zintar »

Hello and Welcome!!! :P

To the lemmasoft fan base.

Hope u enjoyed your "stay" so far. :wink:

I'm sure a lot of us had some difficulty with the family levels. :x

btw, I hope this post is error free. :roll:

Feel free to correct me if it is. :lol:

Oh!!! And whats wrong with that sentence??? :shock: :twisted:
Feb 26, 2004 - Trinity Riot *hands Zintar the 101 Posts Award*
Feb 25, 2004 - Blue Lemma *awards the 2nd-2nd-Place Shoujo Attack Prize to Zintar*
Nov 06, 2003 - Blue Lemma *hands Zintar the Pointless Post Award*

Jerails
Veteran

#3 Post by Jerails »

Heh, guess I'll answer it. "Something tells me we're in big doo-doo." The underlined word is the correction. "Were" usually refers to something in the past.

As for your post...The grammar's good. Since the spelling errors were done on purpose (Usually to save time) I can omit those. But isn't it Lemma Soft?

Thank you for replying to the post. I was getting kind of worried. Anyway, you'll probably see me drop by every once in a while.

Zintar
Miko-Snatcher

#4 Post by Zintar »

Jerails wrote: Since the spelling errors were done on purpose (Usually to save time) I can omit those. But isn't it Lemma Soft?
What on purpose??? :?

And I use both -Lemma Soft,lemmasoft.
Feb 26, 2004 - Trinity Riot *hands Zintar the 101 Posts Award*
Feb 25, 2004 - Blue Lemma *awards the 2nd-2nd-Place Shoujo Attack Prize to Zintar*
Nov 06, 2003 - Blue Lemma *hands Zintar the Pointless Post Award*

Jerails
Veteran

#5 Post by Jerails »

Okay, I was just wondering.

Shortening words like "you're" and "By the way" and "Oh my goodness" into acronyms are what I omitted. But when I help edit someone's writings (Like usually during my English class, everyone has to have someone correct their work before turning it in, so they turn to me... :roll:), I always watch for those.

Gothik Mage
Regular

#6 Post by Gothik Mage »

Welcome to the fan base... now that you're one of us you must choose a girl to follow.... As it stands we've got Miko, Lemma, Alice, and Kirina...

Kirina being the best of course....

:lol:

Just kidding... but welcome. I hope you have fun here!
"Reno, did it ever occur to you that you might be an alcoholic?"
"Nope, I'm a drunk."
"There's a difference."
"Drunks don't go to meetings."

Jerails
Veteran

#7 Post by Jerails »

Heh, to be totally honest, I'm more into Yuki. Even though I don't got a picture, just from reading that one paragraph, I can tell which girl I'm going after first in ToL2.

Which reminds me...I wonder how Miko's doing with her boyfriend who is un-named? And does Yuki ever mention what kind of bet she lost with Miko? Perhaps there will be a link to the previous adventure and a possible cameo appearance from Miko's un-named boyfriend!? One must ponder these things...