Post your workspace / room

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Death_HUG
Veteran
Projects: A Mysterious Note

Re: Post your workspace / room

#61 Post by Death_HUG »

HanaMori wrote:I finally have time to take same pics for this.
2011-10-26 18.30.29.jpg
.. I admit, I cheated.
... That cake looks really delicious *7*

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

#62 Post by TsukiShima »

@Death_HUG, haha, I always eat when I'm working but fortunately, never get fat. But my teeth are in danger, I'm sure of it. xD

Death_HUG
Veteran

#63 Post by Death_HUG »

HanaMori wrote:@Death_HUG, haha, I always eat when I'm working but fortunately, never get fat. But my teeth are in danger, I'm sure of it. xD
ugh, so lucky Dx My mom won't buy me cake so I never get to eat any >.<

JustAnotherMe
Veteran
Projects: Kuro no Chou; 0.3 Second Lunch

#64 Post by JustAnotherMe »

Just a quick note for death hug and hana: I CAN make sweets! Not just cakes (though cakes usually the hardest of all the sweets) like mille feuille, chesse cake, creme brulee, etc, but I can make cookies, jams, puff pastry, candy, and even my own frozen yogurt!! >w< (though it's not near red mango or sour sally because I don't have the machine) I'm really proud with my fruit salad (it's not a healthy salad with all the mayonaise, condensed milk, cheese and nata de coco though) and my caramel pudding!! For the chocolate, I'll go with truffle since I can make it good enough for people to suggest me making my own product out of it. And don't forget the wonder of breads! It's really hard to make croissant, and thinking what would be the best topping for the bread... sorry, I won't rant about how hard it is to make such long-lasting crispiness and the rainbow taste of breads and how to use maximum quality of an ingredient and the timing... (already ranting about it)
But I do wonder why I'm good at making bitter medicinal food too... since I'm such a sweet tongue
...I'm too tired to make a good comment... Sorry for spamming (?) This isn't even related to the topic... /shot

I don't want to show you my work space because it really is just my bed room, and I don't want you to know how much of a childish person I am, and don't even think that I have dolls all over my bedroom!! No! I don't have any of it! Believe me!! I don't like their fluffiness and cuteness at all!! I'm a grown up woman already!! And I don't collect barbies and lego!!! And the wall isn't pink painted with flowers painted by me! And lace isn't a girly immature thing, I tell you!!
You are bigger than what you think but smaller than you can imagine.
0.3 second lunch

herenvardo
Veteran

#65 Post by herenvardo »

There it goes: a blurried picture of a programmer's mess.

As you can see, the basics are all there: widescreen, G-110 keyboard, 6 button mouse, tobacco (+ rolling paper, filter tips, lighter, and ashtray), and 7.1 speakers. And there are a few extras, like the printer/scanner (supposedly it also works as a fax, but I never fax anything :P ), a bamboo tablet (the simplest, cheapest model available, used only for some minor tweaking), and some other stuff cluttering the place.
Attachments
Bless'd be thy mess!
Bless'd be thy mess!
I have failed to meet my deadlines so many times I'm not announcing my projects anymore. Whatever I'm working on, it'll be released when it is ready :P

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

#66 Post by TsukiShima »

@Death_HUG, My mom is making sure I'm getting fat, that's for sure! Isn't it's much better if you're thin ;u;

@JAM, you can cook, eh? Maybe one day you can let me taste all of your cooking! Especially the caramel pudding! It's already sounding very delicious..
Hahaha xD Pink and flowers aren't immature! I'm sure it means you're just a normal girl! Come on, I want to see your room~ I want to see all the dolls you have there, I want to see your bed <u< You must made a lot of masterpieces in there~
And that 'workspace' of mine isn't my room, it's the living room xD My room only existed for me to sleep!

@herenvardo, woah, a fax machine. And I can't quite see, but it seems that your tablet is small OAO My tablet is.. huge..

JustAnotherMe
Veteran
Projects: Kuro no Chou; 0.3 Second Lunch

#67 Post by JustAnotherMe »

Hana: I really think it's not a good idea for anyone who wants to go on diet to be near me. Though I really want you to taste my cooking ^^ (Oh, and I can cook chinese, mexican, indonesian, american, japanese, italian, thai food too. I love cooking!! So, unless you're really prepared for it, don't try to ask me for some food. I'm not responsible for your weigh >w< I already got many victims that hold a grudge over me but still ask for more... an endless pit of fat)
About my room, well, I wanna keep my privacy and just because... I don't want you to pity me after seeing my room and know how poor my health is... Instead, I'll take a pic of my living room too!! It sometimes becomes my second work space ^^ Uh-oh! I'll just edit this post if I can get a time to take a pic of it... don't want to post this unrelated topic too much. Uhmm, might as well take a pic of my other work space aka kitchen XD (though I have three different room to place all of my cooking utensils...)
You are bigger than what you think but smaller than you can imagine.
0.3 second lunch

Death_HUG
Veteran

#68 Post by Death_HUG »

@HanaMori: I pretty much stay kinda thin no matter what I eat >3> Though I guess my mom wants me to be thinner? ._.
@JAM: If you could cook Korean food, I'd be sticking on to you like glue xD and gosh, your description of the desserts you can make made my mouth water *7*