Blue Lemma's Development Journal

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#91 Post by rioka »

I didn't hear anything about the side story till Lemma's post above but I figure it's something aside from the main story - like sidquests in RPG's - but generally still dealing with one of the characters in the game most likely.

What I'm curious about is Love Fairies as it's the only one that I don't know as much about. ...It's probably a collaboration but I'm not so sure - it could be a different project like Shoujo Attack. Ok, I better stop speculating. Lemma, care to enlighten us? :)

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#92 Post by Blue Lemma »

Love Fairies was started a while back, but I've been spending a lot of time with it lately. Here's some info (look at the 3rd post):

http://lemmasoft.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=54&start=0

Grey
Veteran

#93 Post by Grey »

Blue Lemma wrote:October 2, 2004 - I'm done with my internship, and classes have started again! This means more time to develop the games :wink: I've been switching between projects a lot (I know that's bad!) but with good reason. So here's the project status list:

Metropolitan Blues (with Taleweaver and Eclipse and that music guy ^_^): ~85% complete (I think)
Tales of Lemma 2: 75% complete
Tales of Lemma 2 Side Story: 50% complete
Love Fairies: 20% complete
and some other stuff :wink:

Thanks for being patient and continuing to support me and other ren'ai game makers! :D
Sw33t!

...In a broader view of the future. Still, it's good to have a break from the main stuff, if it means you can come back to it fresher, and doing even more projects for the community over the break is just a bonus for us. Keep at it Lemma (you Muncha :D )

I somehow managed to miss all that love faries info the first time it came out :shock: :roll:

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#94 Post by Sai »

Hi Lemma,
Sorry to hear that your guestbook got hacked. Were you using Advanced Guestbook by the way? I think you were right?
The funny thing is, I used to use that too, and guess what? It got hacked... Someone somehow got in and deleted stuff and then left tidbits scattered with the words "hack" etc. in the control panel info area (like email etc.)
And no they didn't touch anything else on my site to my knowledge... I think Advanced Guestbook must just have a security hole someone likes to mess with.

Anyway after that I changed to this guestbook:
http://go-mega.net/megabook/

No problems so far and it was much easier for me to customise, which is important for me.
You can see it in action at the following link (but like I said I customised it how I wanted it ^^ ):
http://guestbook.crossrealms.net/

Best of luck

Erik
Regular

#95 Post by Erik »

Oh, I missed it, I bookmarked the forum. I'm very sorry for the both of you, good luck in getting things back up, Lemma. :(

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder

#96 Post by Blue Lemma »

Dec. 17, 2004 - It's been a while since the last update, huh? You can thank Random for getting me off my butt again :wink: The projects I'm focusing on right now are Metropolitan Blues and a secret project. Metro Blues, at least, will be out before 2005. And if it's not, Taleweaver's going to send someone over to kick me. :shock: Seriously, though, I'm pretty darn sure it will be finished in time. I'm learning more and more about my abilities and how I work, so my estimates should be a little better than before. :roll:

In other news, since the forum's been seeing lots of activity lately, I've increased the number of PMs you can have in your inbox from 40 to 75. So start messaging! :D

And, for those of you who are curious as to what I look like in real life, here you go:
http://www.lemmasoft.net/me.jpg

Be kind :P
As you can see, I'm actually a black and white Lemma! :shock: But I was wearing a blue shirt in that picture. Honest. Oh, and I just had my 21st birthday last week - yay! 8)

RedSlash
Veteran

#97 Post by RedSlash »

Wow, Happy Birthday! Keep up the good work too. Yet another secret project huh? I'll look forward to it!

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#98 Post by Sai »

Happy Birthday.
Good to hear your projects are coming along. Best of luck.

kara24601
Veteran
Projects: Numerous unfinished dreams await completion.

#99 Post by kara24601 »

Happy Birthday!

Jerails
Veteran

#100 Post by Jerails »

Dood, that so rocks! My birthday was 14 days ago! Two weeks difference, eh? Ah, anyway. Happy Birthday dood!
It's been a while, folks!

Tage
Regular

#101 Post by Tage »

n.n Happy birthday!

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder

#102 Post by Blue Lemma »

*feels so loved* *_*

Thanks, everyone :D

LiX
Regular

#103 Post by LiX »

Happy Birthday and a Happy Christmas to you, I wonder what your getting off santaclaws ask him for anything inparticular?

And how about Miko? What have you baught her. :P

P.S Cami likes the photo of you. ;)

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#104 Post by mikey »

Yes, happy birthday to you all (Blue Lemma, Jerails and Kara). :wink:

I take your word for it Lemma: I critically must have something to play during Christmas, so make us all a nice present! :P

So what's this PM increase? Perhaps the FanConnection thread is continuing underground? :D

Good luck and all the best as we say, heh. Looking forward to... well, everything!

BlackSpider
Regular

#105 Post by BlackSpider »

Looks like it's Brithday/Christmas wishes time... So, happy Birthday Blue Lemma :). I also wish everyone on the forums Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year. Yes, may the forthcoming year be even better for fan made bishoujo/ren'ai games than the current one.