Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
1. Chinese Mandarin (native, I was born and live in China)
2. Chinese Cantonese (fluent, learnt it when I was around 10 years old. After knowing the pronounciation of numbers, I started to master it really quick.)
3. English (fluent, others think I got British accent emmmm. Foriengers usually wonder if I lived in UK before. I guess I learn it from Doctor Who. In China, we started to learn English from primary school, some even from kindergarten, I majored in English when I was in the uni, and later majored in foreign linguistics and applied linguistics in graduate school)
4. French (can only read a bit, my first foreign language, consider English as my major lol)
5. Spanish (can only read a bit, took half a year to study it when I was a freshman or sophomore)
6. Japanese (omg, I want to master this so bad, however, I failed it all the time since middle school, still know nothing about it)
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:42 pm
- Tumblr: gateofselidor
- Location: Sussex, UK
2) German(verbal and text) - taught at school, well
3) China(verbal)- dreamed of going to this country, taught oral speech without hieroglyphs,weakly
4) English() - I read German in a rumor, but I understand what in means in text, terrible
1. Polish - I was born in Poland
2. Vietnamese - my mother is from Vietnam so even though I'm less fluent I can get by with native speakers
3. English - I started learning it since I was a toddler, every school I went to had it. My bff's sister taught it, so my dad signed me up for classes. Since then I've been gettin' straight A's lol.
4. Spanish - Studied in middle school, I can understand a little, but can only say 'Me llamo ___ y tu como te llamas' and 'Donde esta la biblioteca'.
5. French - Ah!! Hon hon, baguette! I study it in high school and I love it!! Even though it's a bit complicated, I am charmed with the way it sounds and it's also so much fun!
6. Japanese - I've went to classes for a year, but then had no time since I was going to focus on graduation. I've been self-teaching myself for a few years, the progress is slow, but I really do enjoy getting the gist of it!
I still have 4 languages to pick from to accomplish one of my life goals, though I have no idea from which to pick. If I ever do get myself to speak 10 languages, ;et me tell you - I won't stop there!
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:42 pm
- Tumblr: peterkmiecik
- Deviantart: peterkmiecik
4. Spanish (just few words learned while going for vacations in Tenerife)
5. Łacina (means: latin, but in Poland we say this as alias for: swearing)
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 663
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:55 am
- Projects: Maddox's Everyday Talk! (13+ Unreal version), Maddox Everyday Talk! (3+ Real-Friendly version)(Upcoming 2020)
- Organization: Friendly Teachers series
- itch: .......
- Location: Philippines, Mindanao
1. English (Just learned on my own, or looks into the internet)
2. Japanese (I have my own book, and i listen them to music, and anime.)
3. German (A little bit of hard, have a book either.)
Working on a talking simulation game for everyone, except children.
Maddox Everyday Talk!
Is my very very main project, not contain 13 below.
Main project here viewtopic.php?f=43&t=56564
- Cotton Blue
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 11:48 am
- Projects: メモリーズ~ 女神の保護者
- Organization: Cotton Blue
- Tumblr: CottonBlueVN
- Deviantart: CottonBlueVN
- Soundcloud: Cotton Blue
- Location: Chile
3. Japanese <3
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot]