Snow White~The Tales of the New Princess (GXB Otome!)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Circo della Sera

Re: Snow White~The Tales of the New Princess (GXB Otome!)

#61 Post by Tag- »

Snow Blossom wrote:GYAAA the menu is adorable!!! XD
This is just me being meddlesome, but where are you going to fit the menu buttons?

Thanks for the compliment <:
If the menu buttons don't fit I'll shift the guys' heads around to make it fit xDD

Lumen_Astrum wrote:OMAI ADORABLE.
Main menu = PERFECT.
I just kinda think it's too spacious lol.
Then it's not perfect, is it? xDD //shot
I do agree though, but I just wasn't sure what to put on it to fill the gaps. I was killing myself over the unsymmetrical-ness of it xDD''
PM me if needed

HikkiPanda
Veteran
Projects: Marchioness' Teacup

#62 Post by HikkiPanda »

Tag- wrote:Then it's not perfect, is it? xDD //shot
I do agree though, but I just wasn't sure what to put on it to fill the gaps. I was killing myself over the unsymmetrical-ness of it xDD''
How about drawing their whole body instead of bust pictures? hopefully their body can fill the gaps 6^^

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

#63 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

Or maybe add something else, like more ribbons to fill in the space.
Or apples. Or more characters. XDDD But I'd like ribbons.
<-- Is a ribbon addict

And on the problem on where should the buttons go, it'll be nice and a bit cool if it's scattered all around the picture~

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Circo della Sera

#64 Post by Tag- »

HikkiPanda wrote:How about drawing their whole body instead of bust pictures? hopefully their body can fill the gaps 6^^
I've tried that, but having all of them full body looks much too crowded xDD
Lumen_Astrum wrote:Or maybe add something else, like more ribbons to fill in the space.
Or apples. Or more characters. XDDD But I'd like ribbons.
<-- Is a ribbon addict.
Well, I can't add more characters because then that would be much too spoiler-y xDD The ribbons and apples are a good idea though, I might try to add them in. Thanks for the suggestion :D
PM me if needed

SerenaLolipop
Regular
Projects: Snow White Otome

#65 Post by SerenaLolipop »

Dear Everyone,
I have BIG news. On Snow White now, there is SEVENTEEN guys to go after. Of course, not all will have CGs. BUT SEVENTEEN!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!??!?! YAY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rainbows make the world go round... Or was it that rainbows go around the world?

Jewels are Expensive. But Friendship is Priceless.

I was going to take over this website but then I got distracted by Gakuen Alice.

Ran is in the middle of her own otome game right now, Snow White!
-------------------------------Ciaossu!------------------------------------------------

Snow Blossom
Veteran

#66 Post by Snow Blossom »

SEVENTEEN??? TTWTT (<-- tears of joy) It's like a dream come true!! I'll be playing this game for months~!

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#67 Post by azureXtwilight »

It's quite too... Ambitious for a first game. You might think I'm annoying but here's an advice from a girl who decided to remove two guys from her games because she can't handle it.
Can you handle that? I prefer having a few guys with deep personality and fun story rather than many many guys with personalities similar to each other or just plain tropes definition... Then again, it's your choice. It's a bit sad to see if something like this doesn't meet the endpoint (completed) or completed but seems like it's been rushed...

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#68 Post by SilverxBlue »

HOLY MOTHER OF!!!!! Seventeen guys!? You're probably gonna make a record for most number of obtainables in an otome game!
Oh my! How can you handle that? I'm not trying to sound annoying or anything but oh my seventeen! That's more than TMGS! Which I consider too much already. (I couldn't even finish the first one up to now.)

I do second what Azure said, not only will you have to think up of unique character personalities for each and everyone of them but you also have to think up a LOT of character development (I don't think anyone likes a couple who just ended up being together all of a sudden), but then, it's your game and you decide for it, so I'm just going to wish you good luck. ^^
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

SerenaLolipop
Regular

#69 Post by SerenaLolipop »

Well, the guys are more of minor characters and have not that long routes(probably under 30 minutes or so...)I just sprinkled them around a bit, and they probably won't have many (if any) CGs. But I do have all the sprites for them, and I thought, why not? ((I also felt that the main guys were made up of too many shotas....)) I pretty much have idea's for all of these, (and besides- 1 of them is a bit....blurry on the romance...*and made up of flashbacks*) Hmmm...I may cut down a bit sometime or another, but for the time being~17!!!!!!
Rainbows make the world go round... Or was it that rainbows go around the world?

I was going to take over this website but then I got distracted by Gakuen Alice.

-------------------------------Ciaossu!------------------------------------------------

xelacroix
Regular
Projects: beautiful girls

#70 Post by xelacroix »

anime is cute

Celestine
Veteran

#71 Post by Celestine »

I think its a good idea. There are stories like that.
Like a boy who has a crush on a girl in beginning of story and you don't hear from him until later in the story.
It's like a manga/anime possible love connection you read from a fanfic. Or like a alternate route to see what happen she choose someone else. Like when they did that movie Sabrina Teenage Witch: Goes to Rome. And she falls for an italian guy and then they separate back to their normal lives.
Their like mysterious routes in the main character.
Iratherbeweird,thencalledstrange.
MydadtaughtmeinLifeEverything[/i]has consequences.Good and Bad actions/decision.

LadyAvori
Regular

#72 Post by LadyAvori »

Wow! 17?!? Well I'm rooting for you!

llplldll
Regular
Completed: Memento Dears

#73 Post by llplldll »

I like your idea(.^_^.) The story seems fun and the CG are nice. I'll be watching this one.

TakeOverWorld
Regular

#74 Post by TakeOverWorld »

Wow, 17? That seems loads! But anyways, the art's very pretty, and this game looks cute and fun. The character bios were quite funny :)

SerenaLolipop
Regular

#75 Post by SerenaLolipop »

Dear friends,
For the moment-Snow White will be delayed a bit due to the voluntary Hurricane Irene evacuations in New York-where I currently live. Hopefully all will be well, but I'm not sure how everything will play out at the moment.
Always,
SerenaLolipop