WIP Caribbean Blue Date sim alpha

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
dramspringfeald
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: The Echo, CBlue, Safety_Dance

WIP Caribbean Blue Date sim alpha

#1 Post by dramspringfeald »

this game is still in the writing phase.
the comic the game is baied off of Link
Most artwork belongs to the original artist Nekonny
all artwork used with permission.
All music is Royalty free / User made / And borrowed for fillers.
Now that I got that out of the way.

I'm working on a small dating sim for a web comic group called "The katbox" The comic that is inspiring me at the moment is "Caribbean Blue" all the current chat is in the forums under Nekonny's Comics > CB/iMew : Art & Fan Contributions > CB Dating sim. that's mostly for the story line and what they want in the game. I go by kamperkiller so that'll make things easier for later.

I was planning a simple Sim until I found the RPG settings which got me thinking about a game like Brave soul A Bishōnen RPG. The issue is I have very little coding experience and all that. you know "just enough to get in trouble with" kind of experience. Thus I'll be coming to you guys a LOT for help and pro-tips. :3

Now the story so far random guy "Guy" goes to a Caribbean Island things happen guy as to save the world. you know your standard story.

The Game lol I have a newer version but the net isn't strong enough to upload it today... maybe Saturday.
Don't be a Poser! Learn to Draw
Learn to Draw with Stan Lee
Learn to Draw with Mark Crilley
If you want you can brows my art. My art can be found at...FA // IB // DA Neglected for a few years so I'm just now updating it

Learn to break a bone to break a bone,
Learn to build a house to build a house,
Learn to make a Game to make a Game.