(My) dark little secret. otome (WIP)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
LadyAvori
Regular

Re: (My) dark little secret. otome (WIP)

#76 Post by LadyAvori »

This is definitely going to be awesome!
I'll just be over here------>
waiting

Celestie
Veteran

#77 Post by Celestie »

Demo, demo *A* I usually never look at demos...make me frustrated when I can only see a small part of the entire game xD But for this one I'll be even looking forward to it~ For those awesome dialogues *A*
*pending signature, as in, I don't have any if this signature doesn't allow any 100px high images TAT*

stellacisem
Regular

#78 Post by stellacisem »

OtomeWeekend wrote:Can't wait! XD

Off topic: @stellacisem(sorry if wrong): your sig made me dizzy XD
Ha ha, it makes everyone dizzy :D too bad I had to change it, it was too long... oh well, what is done is done. ;)
I waited for [more than] ten years, eleven months, thirty days, 12 hours and 26 minutes. then i finally had to admit i wasn't getting an acceptance letter from Hogwarts.

Celestie
Veteran

#79 Post by Celestie »

*clears throat* I have to admit, I followed the first three steps of your old signature, then I figured out what that was about and was deliberately searching for the line that sounded like the end of such a thing xDDD Got me amused nevertheless.
*pending signature, as in, I don't have any if this signature doesn't allow any 100px high images TAT*

stellacisem
Regular

#80 Post by stellacisem »

haha you cheateeer :D And why do I feel like we're getting of the topic? D: god, I really need to play a detective game rigth now... well, I'm not off!
@SilverxBlue: BTW can I do anything to help you with this game?
I waited for [more than] ten years, eleven months, thirty days, 12 hours and 26 minutes. then i finally had to admit i wasn't getting an acceptance letter from Hogwarts.

Celestie
Veteran

#81 Post by Celestie »

*whistles* Me? Off-topic? Nope, I am the (useless) president of Zander-fanclub, my mere presence is on-topic-*is shot*

Ahem. Well, I'd offer my help as well, except I have no idea how and what you would need as help what I could do. In case you need beta readers...my English is ...well, enough to spot typical grammar and spelling mistakes, nevermind my typos (my fingers don't keep up with my mind, that's why *nodsnods*). As for expressions...I really can't, since English is technically my 2nd.5-3rd language, so...I am constantly told my wordings can end up weird, so...no help on expressions, sorry...

stellacisem
Regular

#82 Post by stellacisem »

You mean Johnny Zander? oh please don't kill me, I just HAD to do this joke XD I don't even know the man but who cares! :D
oh, I can be a beta-reader too if you need me. And draw characters too, but no CGs or background or music or sound effects, sorry. But I'm better at english than drawing (I think) so it shouldn't be a problem there :)

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#83 Post by SilverxBlue »

:lol: Zander is the MC's twin brother, the one who died... and haunts the MC in her sleep.
I'll PM you guys before I release the demo then. :)

And if I ever do need them (Not exactly sure) and if you'd want to, you could make the sprites of the very minor characters. (e.g: Parents, fangirls...)
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

Celestie
Veteran

#84 Post by Celestie »

stellacisem wrote:You mean Johnny Zander? oh please don't kill me, I just HAD to do this joke XD I don't even know the man but who cares! :D
....dunno him either xDDDDD

...wait, what? I could be useful in the future? *A* Awesome~ I'll be ready~ Sicne I am sure it won't be in my exams time where I'd be busy, which is this week, ahahaha xD

stellacisem
Regular

#85 Post by stellacisem »

If we both don't know him, then this means that he's a nobody XD
Man, I really wish I had a dead brother who hunted me in my dreams just to tell me that I had to cross dress or else... complete the sentence if you dare to :D
I can't really work on the sprites this weak because my exams are still not over but as soon as Friday comes and goes, I'll start them. Although you would have to tell me how they look. :)

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#86 Post by SilverxBlue »

Beware though, if ever you do become testers, you'll expect to see some MASSIVE spoilers cause I'll be asking you guys some questions. XD

And sure thing, just PM me if ever you're willing to work already. :)
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

Celestie
Veteran

#87 Post by Celestie »

Nah, I am okay with that. If I have to be spoilered to help out, so be it. I wanna be helpful in a way :3

bellice
Veteran

#88 Post by bellice »

Oooh, this sound interesting. And there's a GxG option, so I'm all fired up already...xD

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran

#89 Post by SilverxBlue »

Small and very bad looking update. O_o

Ever wondered why I haven't updated here for a while? Well, here is the reason...
Our house-maid "borrowed" my laptop. She said that she'll give it back to me after two days, but guess what? It's been 4 days already!
Luckily though, all of the game's sprites were saved here on my brother's PC but the bad thing is I can't work here all the time cause of him and my nephews. DX
Another bad thing is that the script is on the laptop and I have to re-do it again! FUUUUU!!!
But at least lucky for me my other brother knows where this damned maid lives so I'm really hoping that it'll be returned soon.

This time calls for the disappointed Zander chibi but I'd rather not show it.
Image Image
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#90 Post by azureXtwilight »

Do you still need a tester? I'm on for it~