Re: [WIP] Maid of Midsummer - updated JULY 11, 2012

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
sayuri
Veteran
Projects: It's a secret~

Re: Re: [WIP] Maid of Midsummer - UPDATED JULY 13th, '11

#271 Post by sayuri »

I won't trudge up old drama, but people sent you hate mail? For being so kind as to put hours of labor into a game and asking nothing in return except our enjoyment? The world bewilders me sometimes. Anywhozle, good luck on your RL responsibilities, hope things calm down soon~

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: [WIP] Maid of Midsummer - UPDATED JULY 13th, '11

#272 Post by Riviera »

Wish you best of luck on all that school-work! Don't worry over-much about the game, it will get done when it gets done and all of us will be here cheering when it is. :D

Wahhh, it hurt so much to be unselfish and say that, lol! But seriously, don't worry too much.
Will edit/proofread for cookies.

I do free voicework! Click here for samples

birthdaylion

#273 Post by birthdaylion »

I'm super late, but can people still beta/proofread? (I know it says it's still open, but I figured it's best to check first.) I don't care which one, just tell me what to do and I'll get to it. I would absolutely love to be able to play this game before other people can help to better this game by testing it. I mean, it looks just... Wow. I'm astonished that you're doing everything by yourself. Well, more that you CAN than are, and it seems to be going very well.
I'm definitely favoring Seth right now, followed closely by Dante. I wonder if he wears his helmet in bed. I really like the way Gabriel looks, especially the eye colors. And I'm really interested in the role those husband-desperate sisters will play in the story. (While most people thought Katya would be cool to date, I thought one of the sisters would be fun to date. God, my weird rival fetish showing up everywhere.)
Plus, you plan on making it FREE? An angel! Though with the level of professionalism this would probably attract some people's wallets... Keep up the amazing work ^^

therealrose
Regular

#274 Post by therealrose »

I really love the storyline! Can I be a beta tester?

Lelaa

#275 Post by Lelaa »

I just registered an account just because of this game! xD I was amazed when I first saw your project. It looks absolutely gorgeous! The backgrounds, the characters... amazing. Princess Maker & Tokimeki Memorial have been my favorite games for some years now and your game seems to be a combination of both! I'm already love with it! I beg you to finish, for I'd love to be able to play this!

topostarlight

#276 Post by topostarlight »

The game sounds and looks awesome! I would love to help out with beta-testing or proof-reading if there is an opening. :D

sadness

#277 Post by sadness »

Wiii
I like it so much!!!
The art is so wonderfull!!!!

When will it be ready??
I can't wait!! :P
RUMATI!! KAJIKA!!
<3 KAWAIIII <3

evility
Regular
Projects: 翔-Ailes; The World of Homework (on hold)

#278 Post by evility »

Ooooooh, the art is amazing :'D! Not sure if I can beta-test for you due to time, but will defs play when it comes out :D!

LizBeth
Projects: A Cat with One Life

#279 Post by LizBeth »

Stalking... now.
As everyone has said, love the character design. Molly's my favorite, but Seth and Alexus are certainly up there! :)
Good luck!

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#280 Post by Riviera »

Even though this is free, will there be any way for those of us who'd like to support you with money to donate? Like will there be a paypal button of some kind? :)

Seriously, you're putting a ton of work into this.
Will edit/proofread for cookies.

I do free voicework! Click here for samples

moxie
Regular

#281 Post by moxie »

Art's so pretty, gui's gorgeous, and this game looks like lots of fun to play. Can't say anything that hasn't already been said, but I'm so looking forward to this!

sayuri
Veteran
Projects: It's a secret~

#282 Post by sayuri »

Just checking to see if this project is still running. Art and concept look so good that I hope it is :)

Aquane
Veteran

#283 Post by Aquane »

Mmm, I'd like to know if this is still alive as well :) just to see if the creator still plans to finish it..? Well anyway I'm always up for beta testing if needed, but I don't think you'll need more? ;) good luck on finishing, the artwork really is beautiful.

spiritsongtress

#284 Post by spiritsongtress »

Its so quiet, I'd love to see if the game is still alive.

misamane
Regular

#285 Post by misamane »

H-h-how have I never seen this before? ;_;
Droooooooools over art... so many characters! Ah I hope this is still alive just like everyone else, it looks very promising!
Careful what you do, ‘cause God is watching your every move. Hold my hand in the dark street, for if you do I know that I’ll be safe. Even if I’m far away and alone, I can be sure that you’ll find me there, this I know. You draw me close for a while, so quiet. You tell me everything. If I forget what you say, then you’d come to me, and tell me again. Yes you’d tell me once again. But what happens when I know it all, then what should I do after that? What then?

Part of the huge LSF project: LemmaTV: Television that watches you!