- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 576
- Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:54 pm
- Projects: Club Shuffle
Developer Blog for Club Shuffle - Follow and Share?
-Also! You can call me Crystal if you want.-
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:40 pm
- Projects: PATUKA PRIVATE PARADISE
- Organization: BlueAngelService
Projects: PATUKA PRIVATE ISLAND
Story: 15% complete
Other than that, I read on the first page of the thread that you were considering throwing in a GxG romance option, but I never got to reading what your final decision was. Anyhow, I hope you decided to do it; I'd make me even more hyped for the game haha! If not, oh well, I'll still play, because it just looks so good!
Also, can I also just comment on how lovely Molly looks? Though my favorite looks to be Katya so far. That intense look~
That was all from me for now. Hope the game is progressing well :3
And wow, oh, just... wow! This looks to be one of the most beautiful games I've seen on here so far. The interface is absolutely stunning, and so are the backgrounds! Not to mention all the different options and dateables. Amazing amazing amazing *O*
If you decided to, you could definitely turn this game commercial, considering how much work you've put in already, but I appreciate that so far you're keeping it free. However, if you find yourself in need of donations, I'm sure that many (myself included) would be more than happy to help if it meant we'd get to see this finished C:
Also, if you still have room for more proof-readers, I'd be happy to help!
- Megane Procrastinator
- Posts: 4099
- Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:54 am
- Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
- Projects: At Regime's End
- Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead
- Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:49 am
- Completed: N/A
- Projects: N/A
- Location: SE of A
Or maybe the author is actually planning something huge that'll surprise us all like a massive earthquake!
It just won't help being pessimistic now, would it? Hehe.
The art is just so clean and original, I love all the characters and how all the back stories flow well together.
If we're still voting for any GxG action I vote yes. ~
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:59 pm
- Deviantart: Akemi-Takashi
- Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Anyways, I have a weird gut feeling that
With that, I salute you a good luck in irl and with this game
Users browsing this forum: No registered users