[WIP] Kismet: The Murder Files [REVISED] [Demo v.1 up~]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
babyfish
Veteran
Projects: Maid of Midsummer (LifeSim)
Location: (' )< Swimming in your fishbowl, nomming on flakes.

Re: Kismet: The Murder Files [REVISED]

#16 Post by babyfish »

Yikes, this looks pretty suspenseful! I do enjoy murder mystery games and novels however. This one looks quite interesting, with supernatural powers always being a neat twist, given that they're used well as a plot device.
(Work in progress)

(' )< -babyfish

manga_otaku
Veteran
Completed: [KN] Saving Project: Blind? (Part One)

#17 Post by manga_otaku »

HigurashiKira wrote:Something that's bothering me a bit: The two characters seem to be drawn in two completely diffrent styles. Is that intentional?
Well...xD
1) They're temp sprites until my artist is done with the real ones xD
2) MC's sprite will be a side image at all times (maybe not in some CGs?), so don't expect a full body or anything xD
Also, thank you for cleaning up the image xD It annoyed me for a while =.="
babyfish wrote:Yikes, this looks pretty suspenseful! I do enjoy murder mystery games and novels however. This one looks quite interesting, with supernatural powers always being a neat twist, given that they're used well as a plot device.
I'm still awaiting that demo of yours :') *smiles sweetly*
Projects:
WIP|[KN] Day Of Reckoning|
Completed|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part One|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part Two|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part|
Is available to help with proof-reading (Grammar freak...) Maybe voice-acting in the near future x]

manga_otaku
Veteran

#18 Post by manga_otaku »

I apologise for being a fickle person, but I've decided to change the sprites once again - PLEASE DON'T HIT ME T_T
*hides in corner*
*holds up sign* -I'M A FICKLE PERSON. EAT ME.-
Projects:
Completed|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part One|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part Two|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part|
Is available to help with proof-reading (Grammar freak...) Maybe voice-acting in the near future x]

manga_otaku
Veteran

#19 Post by manga_otaku »

Update 11/06/11 wrote:I've uploaded a demo for like, the first 10-15 minutes or less of the game? xD
I'm sorry it's so short xD I was busy trying to fix the CG/Profile Gallery, but...it still hasn't worked T_T
I'll make it up to you~
*hands out digital chocochip cookies*
Projects:

manga_otaku
Veteran

Re: [WIP] Kismet: The Murder Files [REVISED] [Demo v.1 up~]

#20 Post by manga_otaku »

Updated Screenshots: wrote: Image
Main menu
Prefs menu
Music room
[NEW] Save/Load screen (Not in demo)
Projects:

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#21 Post by OtomeWeekend »

*raises hands* I'm a sucker for murder!!!!!!! *twisted laugh* Will stalk this X3333
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Snow Blossom
Veteran

#22 Post by Snow Blossom »

*A* The new sprites are just gorgeous.
And why does Mitsuka have to dieee???? She's too cute to die...!!! :cry:
A note about the demo: The top part of the main character's head is cut off throughout the demo >.>

manga_otaku
Veteran

#23 Post by manga_otaku »

Snow Blossom wrote:And why does Mitsuka have to dieee???? She's too cute to die...!!! :cry:
You'll find out in the game :) *winks*
Snow Blossom wrote:A note about the demo: The top part of the main character's head is cut off throughout the demo >.>
It seems to be like that for some reason O.o I give up trying to solve it - I presume it was drawn that way.
Projects:

Celestine
Veteran

#24 Post by Celestine »

Wow that was really short.
Like the characters. Sprites pretty cool. Katsu personality pretty fun.
The music when their looking around the damaged house scenery doesn't fit. It's nice music but it just doesn't fit when You says he feels something strange at the damaged house.

The shadowed girl actually looks pretty cool. Like somebody jumping out from behind a tree in the dark forest or something.
Iratherbeweird,thencalledstrange.
MydadtaughtmeinLifeEverything[/i]has consequences.Good and Bad actions/decision.