Him & Me (GxB) WIP NEW DEMO 1/4/13

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Himekinori
Regular

Re: Him & Me (GxB) WIP ( Demo~!) DAO SCREENSHOT!

#61 Post by Himekinori »

Its not working D;

RemnantDream
Veteran
Projects: Pickles and Strawberries

#62 Post by RemnantDream »

Urgghhh. I love the way this game looks and the sprites are amazing. Unfortunately, I can't get any Novelty games to work on my laptop, even though it is Windows.

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: May-chan, The Country with no People, Him&Me

#63 Post by ririruetoo »

@RemnantDream

I know, I'm sorry. TT^TT I didn't realize going into it that Novelty games only worked on Windows, and now I've come too far to transition everything to Renpy ( I also am not good at working Renpy...) but maybe someday I'll remake it on Renpy so everyone can play it...Or...Hmm...I'll think of other ideas~!

@Himekinori

Its not working...? Then, are you trying to play it on a non-windows computer? Because, for some stupid reason, games made with Novelty ONLY run on windows computers.

@Tag-

Well, I AM confident in my English skills, it being my first and only language. But I've never been that great of a speller, plus when I released this demo, I was sick of working on it so I released it as is-errors and all. The next demo for sure will have less/no errors.
ImageImageImage

Himekinori
Regular

#64 Post by Himekinori »

ririruetoo wrote:@RemnantDream

I know, I'm sorry. TT^TT I didn't realize going into it that Novelty games only worked on Windows, and now I've come too far to transition everything to Renpy ( I also am not good at working Renpy...) but maybe someday I'll remake it on Renpy so everyone can play it...Or...Hmm...I'll think of other ideas~!

@Himekinori

Its not working...? Then, are you trying to play it on a non-windows computer? Because, for some stupid reason, games made with Novelty ONLY run on windows computers.

@Tag-

Well, I AM confident in my English skills, it being my first and only language. But I've never been that great of a speller, plus when I released this demo, I was sick of working on it so I released it as is-errors and all. The next demo for sure will have less/no errors.
No, my computer is windows ;-;

pleasethinkofme
Regular

#65 Post by pleasethinkofme »

My computer is a windows and it's not working :/

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran

#66 Post by ririruetoo »

@ pleasethinkofme @Himekinori

Hmm...Weeeeeeell, what does it say exactly?
ImageImageImage

pleasethinkofme
Regular

#67 Post by pleasethinkofme »

It says that I'm missing a component or something :(

Himekinori
Regular

#68 Post by Himekinori »

pleasethinkofme wrote:It says that I'm missing a component or something :(
me too T.T It says its missing component ;_;

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran

#69 Post by ririruetoo »

@himekinori @pleasethinkofme

Hmm...Well...I don't know exactly. Maybe you guys should ask other windows users who's gotten the game to work and see if they've done anything different. Don't worry though, the new demo is going to come out soon, and this demo I have released right isn't that great, so maybe its best that it doesn't work? (^_^)
ImageImageImage

Himekinori
Regular

#70 Post by Himekinori »

ririruetoo wrote:@himekinori @pleasethinkofme

Hmm...Well...I don't know exactly. Maybe you guys should ask other windows users who's gotten the game to work and see if they've done anything different. Don't worry though, the new demo is going to come out soon, and this demo I have released right isn't that great, so maybe its best that it doesn't work? (^_^)
;__; aww

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran

#71 Post by ririruetoo »

@Himekinori

No really! You're better off NOT playing this demo! The next one will actually have character sprites ( more than one anyways!), save/load button will work, and *perhaps?* have a cg, AND all errors in this verison will be fixed and accounted for!
ImageImageImage

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Him & Me (GxB) WIP NEW DEMO 11/26/11

#72 Post by ririruetoo »

NEW DEMO~!
ImageImageImage

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran

#73 Post by ririruetoo »

Finally have posted pictures of the obtainable guys. Hope you guys enjoy!
ImageImageImage

Stargirl18
Regular

#74 Post by Stargirl18 »

I loved your game. My favorite Boy is Hyo handsome,cute and dont like to talk so much.
My favorit paring is MCXHyo i think they will look good toghther. I hope you can finish your game soon. I really whant to play this game in Full version soon. So do a good work whit the game and i hope i can play it soon.

Michiyo6918
Veteran
Projects: ╮(╯▽╰)╭

#75 Post by Michiyo6918 »

I've play your game and I love it :)) [Though when I opened the game something popped-up and it wrote like: "One or more scripts failed to compile. Scripts will be disable during play." Is that a bug? :_: Maybe you should check on that...]

I don't know why but I love Mr. Seo =)) (Ergh, I'm into those jerk-type guy :))) I enjoy it and really want to play the full version xD

Oh and I'm right now also making a game on Novelty. It would be better if you including the d3dx9_37.dll file into your game folder (For those who missing it). Make your character transition a little bit slower and put more transition between the page (Like color fade or brightness), that would make your game more smoothly :))

(P/s: Sorry for my bad English if you can't understand what am I trying to say up there :_: English is not my first language and I've just learned it for about 1 year (on my own TT^TT) That's why I really need to find some editor for my game... in the future.)

Michiyo.