[otome] I11 dating sim

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
sake-bento
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://sakevisual.com/games.html
Projects: Every Sunrise, Shinsei
Organization: sakevisual
Tumblr: sakevisual
Deviantart: sakevisual
itch: sakevisual

Re: [otome] I11 dating sim

#31 Post by sake-bento »

I like Inazuma 11. >.>;; You make them look so much more mature (in a good way). XD

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#32 Post by OtomeWeekend »

I just finished the demo and.... it was splendid!!! I really <3 inazuma eleven (but why is it that hiroto isn't dateable!!???? TT-TT )

haha, still will play it even if my fave's not around
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

fioricca
Veteran
Completed: Rising Angels Reborn (2013), Rising Angels Fates: Allegiance (2017)
IRC Nick: souten

#33 Post by fioricca »

sake-bento wrote:I like Inazuma 11. >.>;; You make them look so much more mature (in a good way). XD
lol I've long forgotten the fact that they're all underaged boys. It's hard to think that way when they neither act nor look their age, and so I've convinced myself that it's otherwise... |D Thank you, I'm relieved to hear that.
OtomeWeekend wrote:I just finished the demo and.... it was splendid!!! I really <3 inazuma eleven (but why is it that hiroto isn't dateable!!???? TT-TT )

haha, still will play it even if my fave's not around
Thanks for liking the demo - that really means a lot! HIROTO ISN'T THERE obviously because he's too busy stalking Mamoru am I right

That aside, I feel so bad for responding so much without bringing anything aaah |D I'd just like everyone to know that I really appreciate your kind comments! It means a lot that you enjoyed it, looks like my efforts paid off. The next time I update this thread will be when I post the next bit of the demo.

Thank you so much for your kind support, they go a long way.

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#34 Post by Cain0425 »

i really like the demo i hope you make more of this game i think it really funny

Alice PH
Regular

#35 Post by Alice PH »

I have played the Demo <3 This game is awesome <3 Hope u keep working at it! <3~ I like Mark the most XD thank u for making this game~

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Circo della Sera

#36 Post by Tag- »

I let out a cry of joy when I saw the Inazuma Eleven characters pop up in the screenshots.

I'm downloading it now, and definitely following and supporting you throughout this :D

Also, your art is so very lovely <3
PM me if needed

renpao
Regular
Projects: Her Majesty!; •minutiae•

#37 Post by renpao »

Even though I don't watch I11, your VN is really charming in its own way. I was amazed by how simple and down-to-earth the presentation is! The characters look so lively, both in their gestures/postures and their manner of speech. I honestly love looking at the art because it almost has that watercolor feel to it that I love so much.
Oh, and the 2nd person narration works really well, in my opinion. I must also applaud your humor; it's very naturally done. xD

I really hope you get to finish this someday! Fideo is my type. vvvv
Moved to klonki. I won't be checking this profile anymore. Please direct your PMs over there, thank you!

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#38 Post by michi 18 »

MayI ask if this game is already finished?
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

fioricca
Veteran
Completed: Rising Angels Reborn (2013), Rising Angels Fates: Allegiance (2017)
IRC Nick: souten

#39 Post by fioricca »

UMMM

SORRY GUYS I never said it until now but this project has been officially dropped for a long long while! I got into a lot of ugly fandom drama with the I11 fandom community years back, and lost my love for the series. ): (It involved online bullying and all that, so it really was... not nice at all.) Unfortunately, the thing with all fanwork is that once you no longer feel anything for the series, you stop... producing anything related to it........

I can't believe there are people still waiting for the completion of this game to this day adsfsd now I really feel like a monster orz

But I am in the midst of working on an original VN right now, with better art and everything! I'm sorry to ask everyone to pretend that this game never happened, but I would be really grateful if you guys could support this upcoming new game nonetheless. Thanks for having supported me through this project, and I'm really sorry once again to have disappointed everyone!