Version wrote:;v; I feel a little late, but here goes anyways ><
1. Minho and Eunmi are my favorite! Minho is just sweet and Eunmi is cool. I was kind of confused in the beginning though when she told Minho to call her daeseung,
then had an 'ohhh' moment when they went back home and realized that he pretty much does everything she says, with the help of some good ol' persuasion at times.. xD
2. I won't be annoying and bother you with it...... ovo
3. I love the demo! It stopped at a really good place! Well, bad for me because I want the full version now, but good for you because it was really interesting!
Good luck on finishing!
Your not late at all! >.<
lol yeah, Minho practically does whatever Eunmi says XD he was origanlly supposed to be cool and not caring, but he ended up like this xD
you should be annoying and bother me with it XP
Thank you! I'll definitely try to finish this game as soon as possible >.<
Melinoe wrote:Hey, I just played the demo and I was blown away. Seriously, it was great.
1. Favorite Character? It's a cross between Sujin and Eunmi. I like Yoonmi, too, but not as much as either of the others. I really love what you did with the girls in this game, because in some of the otome games I played, it feels like the girls were just brushed aside or didn't even exist. I like how they play important roles in the plot instead of just being harpies. Or not existing. My favorite guy is definitely Minho, because of his tsundereyness. (He is tsundere, right?) I like Jiseung, too, just because he's funny. Shallow guys are funny to me, I don't know why. (Not in real life, though...) And I also like Astor... Let's just say I liked everyone... The characters in this game are sheer wonderfulness.
2. Is there anything should fix? Not really. People don't seem to like the textbox, but other than that, it's fine. I think purple-ness and, uh, round-ness is kind of out-of-place, though, but that's just my opinion.
3. Your opinion of the demo? I hated it. What makes you think you can write? Delete ren'py from your computer now. Don't poison us like this. ...That, of course was a joke, albeit not a funny one, and pretty useless. Why would you fall for that? I've been gushing from the start of this post... Anyway, I love it! (because that wasn't already obvious...)
I really need to talk more about the characters, so I'll do that here... Yoonmi was funny because of her jealousy. Of course, being a girl, I know what it's like to have a crush (I thought they were related, but she has a crush on him, right?), and I know what it's like to be jealous, but why so obvious, you know? Sujin and Eunmi were utter perfection. If I start to gush on about them, I'll never stop, so... Hiroki was funny, but really made me feel self-conscious. I mean, my first instincts said, "Loser," and then I realized what I was doing... I'll stop talking now... Oh, wait, Astor. I liked him a lot, He came off as a bit absentminded to me, but Seunghyun already fits the bill for that, right? I like him either way.
Now, for the protagonist, Bora. She's great. Such a jerk. (I think someone called her a Jerk with a Heart of Gold, but for some reason, I feel like she's 100% jerk. I'm completely fine with either of those, though.) She should be panicking more, like someone said. I liked her mom. She should cry, though, I think, because (even though I said she seemed like she was 100% jerk) she's not completely heartless, right? Her mom, at least, really seemed like she loved her.
The Kibum thing was definitely intentional? ...Yeah, that's all we get on that, isn't it?
Sorry, long post is long.
I dislike how girls really don't do anything in otome games too. And yeah, I think Minho is a tsundere. I find shallow guys funny in real life XD
I probably have to make a new text box >.< hopefully I can make one that fits my game...
I was like "...What?" 0-0 when I read your joke... I'm really gullible "orz
Yep, Yoonmi has a crush on him. Yoonmi is the kind of girl who would just say whatevers on her mind and won't care what anybody thinks, plus she's not really good at hiding her feelings *cough*jealousy*cough*
lol Hiroki is somewhat of a loser, but I remembered he is kindof based off of me XP
yeah, I have to fix Bora a little... and no she's not heartless.
Yep, Kibum was definitely intentional. That's all I can say ;D
I don't mind your long post >.< It was fun reading!