[BL] Break Chance Memento / first post updated 12/28/2011

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
kara24601
Veteran
Projects: Numerous unfinished dreams await completion.

Re: [BL] Break Chance Memento -- GERMAN DEMO RELEASED 11/12

#316 Post by kara24601 »

Very very much looking foward to getting finished / final game. Want so bad. Such...hot...bishounen.

Camille
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Please see http://trash.moe
Projects: the head well lost
Organization: L3
Tumblr: narihira
Deviantart: crownwaltz
itch: lore

Re: [BL] Break Chance Memento -- GERMAN DEMO RELEASED 11/12

#317 Post by Camille »

@kara24601: Aww, thanks, haha. You'll have to wait at least 6 months, but we hope you enjoy the full game when it comes out next year. /o/

The (current) beginning of Shuuki's story. It starts with a nightmare about drowning. You'll end up seeing it a few times throughout the story, though. Uh, it will be changed. I realize I used the word "cold" like 5 times. (unless repetition of the word = emphasis...can I use that as an excuse?) But it's worth watching just for the cool ambience/BGM and the neat water background Auro did. n_n

Another reminder: Auro and I have largely moved our updates to our "home forums" aka the Cyanide Tea forums. We're gearing up for the first round of beta testing, which is set to start sometime within the next week or so. We don't have a whole lot of beta testers right now, so if you're reliable and capable of writing detailed survey responses, do let one of us know and we'll see if we can get you in. (we're distributing the beta and discussing it via a private subforum on the CT forums, so you'll have to join us there) Probably only want 1 or 2 more people, though. Beta testers get a free copy of the game, but you will have to work for it. :P