[WIP]Pumpkin Princess (B/GxB) updated: 8/22

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

[WIP]Pumpkin Princess (B/GxB) updated: 8/22

#1 Post by OtomeWeekend »

Finally gather the courage to post this. :)

Title: Pumpkin Princess

Genre: Supernatural, School Life, Comedy. Mystery, Gender Bender
Plot:
I’m Misaki Misawa. After eating a pumpkin given by a mysterious girl, I turned into a girl, no, a very beautiful girl! I thought things like this only happen on mangas but here, in this very earth in this very Asia of this very Japan! Me, a boy turned into a girl! I need to find that girl and a way to turn back as a man! ….Before my mind changes or its too late!!

Characters:

Misaki Misawa(三沢 三崎)

Bloodtype: B

Role: Main Character

“I’m a guy! Can’t you see this manliness!? —Wait, I forgot I turned into a girl.”

I’m Misaki Misawa. People call me MisaMisa. What a cute way to hurt my pride as a man, but I was called like that since I was in kindergarten so I got used to it now. Maybe, with this new me as a girl; Being called MisaMisa just matches the beauty I have now—wait, wait, wait! What am I doing praising myself as a girl!? I’m a guy in heart and soul and I’m gonna find that girl who gave me that cursed pumpkin!

Personality: Tsundere, Manly(no, he is a bit sissy), prideful

Tomohiro Tsukimori(月森 智弘)

Bloodtype: AB

Role: Childhood best friend

“You were very cute already as a guy but you are much more cuter as a girl, Misamisa.”

This is my best friend since kindergarten who loves to tease people especially me. If I remember correctly, it was this guy’s fault that everyone calls me Misamisa! Unfortunately, this guy can’t see my manliness at all since we’re kids and always tease me about being cute! I started doubting his gender after all the things he had done!
At very least, he is the guy I was able to depend on to when I turned as a girl and even though he always fools around; He is a good friend that promises me to help find a way for me to turn back as a man.

Personality: Happy-go-lucky, sadistic, bully(loves to tease people)

Ageha Kamiya(神谷 揚羽)

Bloodtype: A

Role: School President, Upperclassman

“You see Misaki-chan, maybe you can try to fool me with your words but my eyes and what it sees can’t fool me.”

I’ve met Kamiya-senpai when I was assigned to be the class representative. His smile is like an angel but I can feel like those are fake. He is the person I’m so dying to show proof that I was formerly a guy because he clearly doubts and doesn’t even give a slight “Really?” expression at all which really piss me off. I wonder how I can make this guy believe me?

Personality: Gentle, intelligent, mysterious

Saya Yukimura(雪村 明)

Bloodtype: O

Role: Schoolmate, Stalker

“Ever since the first time I saw you, I already fall in love at you! So, go out with me!”

This is a guy from another class whom I accidentally bumped while buying clothes with Tomohiro. He claims he fall in love at first sight at the girl me and disgustingly sticks around me after finding out we’re on the same school. He also hates his name cause it was Saya instead of Akira (it has the same kanji) cause its girly and doesn’t fit his manly lifestyle(well, not that I don’t understand him).

Personality: Idiot, Stupid, Kinda scary(He sorta stalks me like 24/7).

Mysterious Girl(不思議な少女)

Bloodtype: ???

Role: Igniter

“This pumpkin will give you happiness, Misaki Misawa.”

This girl is the cause of this dilemma! I need to find her no matter what cause…. Cause! I don’t want to be a girl like this forever! As of now, I don’t have any idea where I can find her though.

Personality: Mysterious, besides that, like hell I’d know it >:T

Hiro(HERO) (ヒロ)

“...Wow, you sure had big breasts... you sure you're a guy?”
Bloodtype: AB
Role: ???
Description: Hiro is an idol known for wearing flashy goofy clothes and speaking like a woman. You'd pretty much call him an okama. We met him during a set for his popular TV show ”昼w/ヒロ(Noon with Hiro)" near our school. Though he acts like an okama, I don't understand why he is THAT popular with girls.

Personality: Woman-like(?), Elegant or something to that accord.

???

“You are definitely not a woman! At least not a normal one! I should have left you alone afterall!”
Bloodtype: ???
Role: Some random homeless-like guy, Misa met.
Description: I met this guy when some random idiot guys surrounded me, he kinda helped me but because he looks suspicious, I kicked him instead. Somehow, since then I'd frequently bump into this guy; Seems like the horror of kicking him is haunting me...

Personality: ???
Yes, all this descriptions were based on this manly impression of mine! *shot*---Misamisa

Official designs for the characters and...
official design for pumpkin princess...lol, i hid the face of male misaki X_X well, nvm. there was also 2 new characters added...
official design for pumpkin princess...lol, i hid the face of male misaki X_X well, nvm. there was also 2 new characters added...
yes, there were 2 new characters added. *characters section updated already*

DAMN, I suck at drawing pumpkins Dx And its a fundamental element here too DX

Any help and opinions are greatly appreciated. :)
Last edited by OtomeWeekend on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:43 pm, edited 9 times in total.
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

sayaka-chan95
Regular
Projects: Alice Hunt

Re: [WIP]Pumpkin Princess (??xB)

#2 Post by sayaka-chan95 »

oh my, the plot is sooo tsundere lol

i really like the hero(ine) character (tsundere fetish #shot)
and well..if at the end of the game the hero(ine) like the boy and they become couple i think it'll turn out as BxB game ;3

though i can't help anything with this game, i'll always looking forward to wait the teaser and play the game *w*b
good luck for your game ^^

Mickychi
Veteran
Projects: Current: Prologue: Caged Bird

#3 Post by Mickychi »

Well as for if it's a GxB or BxB I think it would be a GxB because the guy is a girl unless in the end he turns back to a guy......O.O I would go with GxB
Check out my WIP Prologue: Caged Bird!

redcat
Regular

#4 Post by redcat »

Oh, so this is where the pumpkin prince in the storytelling thread came from... :D

Got to stalk this thread. I haven't seen many gender-bending games around (like X-change alt. for example), so it's kinda interesting for me.
Hopefully, you'll also give an alternate ending where the hero finally choose to stay in his female form for a reason...
Meowwngg...??

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#5 Post by OtomeWeekend »

redcat wrote:Oh, so this is where the pumpkin prince in the storytelling thread came from... :D
*was writing it when she posted the stuff there.lol* Yeah, Dx I've been addicted to pumpkins lately they're so delicious and artistically beautiful in shape and form*I sound like a pumpkin pervert Dx*. Plus the transformation or gender bending with the pumpkin is a cinderella-based stuff(watched it few days ago, cause my cousin loves it *_*).Cinderella really gave me the idea. Lol, I haven't really played X-change Alt. but i heard it has pretty much same elements. :P

Thanks people ^^" but as far as my *planned* endings, there is definitely a "I turned back as a guy" ending. Girl ending is still in consideration.lol but I think I'd make it anyway :D
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

ninjapunk
Projects: planning to plan a VN

#6 Post by ninjapunk »

Haha, the whole thing sounds very, very cute.
Your MC especially. Good luck with everything ;w;
If it's not fun what the point?

Camille
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Please see http://trash.moe
Projects: the head well lost
Organization: L3
Tumblr: narihira
Deviantart: crownwaltz
itch: lore

#7 Post by Camille »

Haha the story reminds me of Day of Revolution~

mcandy
Regular
Projects: ~Lucky~ (GxB)

#8 Post by mcandy »

OOhh i remember reading something similar to this but it wasn't a curse haha. Sounds interesting!! :D
Working On VN Projects!
Check them out!
~Lucky~ (GxB) - Romance, Mystery, Comedy, Slice of life, School
Who is He?!(GxB) - Romance, mystery, comedy, school

MY DEVIANTART PROF!
Click here~!-You can view all of my artworks here :3

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#9 Post by OtomeWeekend »

mcandy wrote:OOhh i remember reading something similar to this but it wasn't a curse haha. Sounds interesting!! :D
it wasn't a curse. the mc just use a figure of speech as the pumpkin turned him into a girl.

LadyAvori
Regular

#10 Post by LadyAvori »

I think it would be incredibly interesting to have some endings where Misa is a guy and some endings where he/she is a girl, and just call it a GXB/BXB game! Perhaps some endings he doesn't find the cure to his curse(?) or he just chooses to remain a girl. Anyway this sounds super interesting and I'll be waiting for this to come out!

Hayzel
Veteran
Projects: Echo: Legend of the Centennial Bells, The Making of a Visual Novel, MLPFIM: The Flower Blooming Festival

#11 Post by Hayzel »

Oh wow! This is a cool idea to have them come out either way! It's truly a backer for love is love X3

sake-bento
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://sakevisual.com/games.html
Projects: Every Sunrise, Shinsei
Organization: sakevisual
Tumblr: sakevisual
Deviantart: sakevisual
itch: sakevisual

#12 Post by sake-bento »

I'd assume that B/GxB is most accurate, but I don't really think it even needs a label.

Snow Blossom
Veteran

#13 Post by Snow Blossom »

Yay a gender-bending game!!! I can never get enough of these X3
Hopefully this pumpkin prince/princess won't end up as yandere as the one in the storytelling thread though... O__O

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#14 Post by OtomeWeekend »

Snow Blossom wrote:Yay a gender-bending game!!! I can never get enough of these X3
Hopefully this pumpkin prince/princess won't end up as yandere as the one in the storytelling thread though... O__O
*evil grin* You just gave me a good idea :twisted: It already happened there, it can always happen again...but my MC is already a tsundere, need to pull some strings :twisted:

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: May-chan, The Country with no People, Him&Me

Re: [WIP]Pumpkin Princess (B/GxB)

#15 Post by ririruetoo »

I'm looking forward to this game Otome! It sounds really interesting ( not run of the mill like most visual novels) plus, its a gender-bender! Who doesn't like those??
ImageImageImage