untitled game [WIP]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Kurumii

untitled game [WIP]

#1 Post by Kurumii »

This is my first visual novel. And will be continued with "chapters". This is chapter one.
The game is currently untitled. I can't think of a good name for the game. orz
Maybe ideas will pop into my brain sooner or later.

Story I might edit to make this better if I can get my lazy ass to do it.
As mentioned below, you play as Hana; the big airhead. She met Usagi when they were young and Yuu a few years after she met Usagi. Those two had been secretly in love with her; but as the big airhead Hana was, it was almost impossible to realize that. They seemed like ordinary friends until Summer Vacation came by. Hana's parents had to travel to Sakai, Fukui to visit her grandmother, who is sick. Hana suggested to send her to Summer Camp, for the very first time. Her parents had always been protective of her, and never allow her to sleepover or go camping anywhere--Even with a group of people. They allowed her. It was either that or live at one of his friends' house. All she had was male friends... Well, besides Kyoko... She had a brother that was 19 years old anyways. No way Hana's parents would allow her to stay over there.

So. Jump over to the "Camp" story. Everything was going normal for the, now, air head and anti-social geek at camp. Everything was normal at camp... Blah blah blah blah blah... Then apparently, something caught on fire then eventually spread to the tents. Everyone was asleep at that time, besides Hana, and most of the campers were injured. Because of that, she switched to another camp. Luckily, Yuu and Usagi was at the same camp that she switched to. And... The rest of the story is mostly decided by Hana. And jump jump jump to the major question of the story... Let's say that Yuu/Usagi asked Hana to pick either of them. "Will Hana pick the protective and understanding Usagi, or the stubborn but still nice most-of-the-time Yuu? BUT THAT'S IN THE LAST CHAPTER(s), THOUGH. (There is a 40% chance that they won't ask at all!)
Characters + Description

Hana;;
The big airhead heroine of the game. She looks up to Usagi and admires him. She also thinks that Yuu can be a big jerk sometimes, but is actually a good guy… Well, "sometimes".

She dyed her long, hair blue to match with her blue eyes.
Usagi;;
Hana's childhood friend. He is the vice president of the student council. Usagi often helps Hana out whenever she is facing trouble. He dislikes Yuu for how hard he is trying to be close to Hana. Usagi tries to keep an eye on Yuu, in case he tries to do anything inappropriate to Hana.

Usagi has short, white hair and pale skin.
Yuu;;
The student council president and basket ball team top player. He has a big crush on Hana, and chases away anyone that tries to be close to her. He is, supposedly, the "perfect prince" at the school they are attending.

Yuu has high grades despite how busy he is with the student council and the basket ball team. He has short, auburn hair.
Kyoko;;
Hana's old friend. She claims that she had "kissed" mouth-to-mouth with Yuu before and has a crush on him. When Yuu declared that he is in love with Hana, Kyoko decided to "win his heart" and considered Hana her rival.

She used to be a big tomboy (when she was still Hana's friend - Chapter 1). She changed her behaviors to catch Yuu's attention. Before she met Yuu, she had short, blonde hair. After she met Yuu [Chapter 2 or 3 or possibly 4], she let her hair grow longer.
More characters - TBA.

In need of artists for sprites/backgrounds!
[ - The character descriptions/appearances may change anytime... As long as they aren't drawn yet. - ]

Progress;; [ Paused ]
I'm currently stuck with summer *cough* homework. I'll work on the script when I have time, but I'll spend most of my time with homework. x_x
Sprites: 0%
Backgrounds: 0%
Script: 50%
OVERALL: 50%
Last edited by Kurumii on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

Re: untitled game [WIP]

#2 Post by OtomeWeekend »

I don't think you'll get any recruits unless you tell us what is your story ^^ Even if you gave us the Character's description, we also need the plot summary... :) So, maybe if you put even just a short one, you'd get a better response.
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Kurumii

Re: untitled game [WIP]

#3 Post by Kurumii »

@_@ I'll put up a full description of the story right away.
Occupation;; A leech part-time working leech. > n>