deof my game

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
redpepper56

deof my game

#1 Post by redpepper56 »

hey, this i a demo of a inly the prologue, of my first game, i don't know many functions at all, and rely on mostly tutorials and trying to study other games :lol: if theres any tip or tricks or what not it would be awsome if you'd share them :mrgreen:
Attachments
Donny's investagation-win32.zip
^^ heres the demo, again it might be crappy because ive only been using it for two days o.o'''
(18.98 MiB) Downloaded 44 times

redpepper56

#2 Post by redpepper56 »

oh gosh theres a lot of word mistakes up there lol

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide

Re:

#3 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

redpepper56 wrote:oh gosh theres a lot of word mistakes up there lol
You could fix them by clicking 'edit' at the bottom of the original post.

TakeOverWorld
Regular

Re: deof my game

#4 Post by TakeOverWorld »

Honestly, this isn't much of a WIP thread. To get people interested, you probably should at least include a synopsis of your story, or they're very unlikely to download the demo. And it helps if there aren't many spelling mistakes in your first post, or the title of the thread. Maybe you should change the name to 'Donny's Investigation, Demo' or something like that, instead of deof my game, because deof isn't even a word, but a typo.

EDIT: Okay, I actually downloaded it and played it. I have to admit... it was a bit entertaining. Although there were a lot of spelling errors, which I think were intentional. It depends on how serious you're going to take this game. And some of the buttons on the main menu weren't working but I guess that's because you're still messing around with it.