The Magical Transformation of a Bishounen: a Parody Shojo KN

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
SerenaLolipop
Regular
Projects: Snow White Otome

The Magical Transformation of a Bishounen: a Parody Shojo KN

#1 Post by SerenaLolipop »

A parody of Shoujo in all it's glory! I go for the cheap laughs and never go back! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
....ahem, I must apologize. I am very enthusiastic about this project. {And the 5 bags of candy I was dared to eat}Eheheh...

Anyway! This IS a Kinetic Novel, dear friends! Also, I've made this to parody all the wonderful things of Shoujo that I love~~ This is not your average romancu~ my dears~~~~~~

We follow the story of Amano, a very average high school guy, maybe a bit on the smart side, but very normal. VERY normal. VERY VERY VERYVERYVERVYERYVEYRGVERYEYRYERYVYERY NORRRRRRRRMAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! Ahem, who confesses his love to Rio-chan, a very cute and adorable Yamato Nadeshiko (or so it seems....) What then occurs is...strange to say the least. A strange fancily dressed girl comes out of nowhere and tells him he's a huge idiot for confessing to a Level A girl while he's a Level G. Amano, deciding not to take this abuse, almost leaves until the girl, Nana Amamiya, tells him she can make him a Level A guy, no catches. Amano is obviously suspicious of Nana's offer, but decides that for a cute girl like Rio-chan- sacrifices must be made. And thus begins the strange relationship of the odd obsessive Otaku Nana and Normal!Amano. Of course, even Nana has her secrets...

Our Immediate Cast~
Nana: Image
{A very cold and calculating, condescending girl. Always has unexplained amounts of money and fancy meals sent to her by an anonymous person... Is obsessed with making Amano a Level A and spends enormous amounts of money and time trying to do this, for unknown reasons...Her family is....well...you'll find out.}
Shiki: Image
{Has begun to stalk Amano for...reasons currently unknown..........}
Rio: Image
{nice, sweet, and gorgeous...which is, according to Nana "Uninteresting and boring. A manga dropped and cancelled in a second." However, Rio seems to be anything but, as Nana seems to know....}

{Oh, btw, this game will be chock full of Otaku and shoujo references- that's the main comedy! :D}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rainbows make the world go round... Or was it that rainbows go around the world?

Jewels are Expensive. But Friendship is Priceless.

I was going to take over this website but then I got distracted by Gakuen Alice.

Ran is in the middle of her own otome game right now, Snow White!
-------------------------------Ciaossu!------------------------------------------------

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

Re: The Magical Transformation of a Bishounen: a Parody Shoj

#2 Post by Blue Lemma »

"a Parody Shojo KN"

Why do I have this feeling that they're ALL traps? :O

*braces self*
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

HigurashiKira
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: The Magical Transformation of a Bishounen: a Parody Shoj

#3 Post by HigurashiKira »

Blue Lemma wrote:Why do I have this feeling that they're ALL traps? :O
DOH EEET! I would love you forever if you do that.
I have moved to a new account. Please contact me here from now on. T/Y~