Pink Carnations (GXB Otome)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Shioriemei
Regular
Completed: Pink Carnations (GXB Otome)

Pink Carnations (GXB Otome)

#1 Post by Shioriemei »

Pink Carnations

Hikari is a high school girl studying for her exams. Her life was going like a routine, until one day she falls asleep next to a aquarium. At that point, she gets chance to experience true love...and the story begins o.o (btw i am rlly bad at writing short summaries without giving spoilers) DX

Cover Art:

Characters:
-Hikari
-Kai

2 Endings o.o (1 good and 1 bad)

BG: 100%
Dialogues: 100%
Script: 80%
Character Art : 100%
CG: 0%

There is going to be 3 Cgs :o
Last edited by Shioriemei on Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Death_HUG
Veteran
Projects: A Mysterious Note

Re: Pink Carnations (GXB Otome)

#2 Post by Death_HUG »

I don't think your storyline is horrible but it's somewhat uninteresting. So try to make the summary more... interesting? XD Also, maybe you should give us some details about Hikari and Kai? But good luck on finishing this ^_^ I'll definitely play this when it comes out :3

Shioriemei
Regular

#3 Post by Shioriemei »

Death_HUG wrote:I don't think your storyline is horrible but it's somewhat uninteresting. So try to make the summary more... interesting? XD Also, maybe you should give us some details about Hikari and Kai? But good luck on finishing this ^_^ I'll definitely play this when it comes out :3
:'D I am glad at least 1 person will play dis QAQ It iz kinda short since its my first vn ;o and idk how i avoid putting up spoilers ;A;

PrivateEyes
Regular
Completed: House 666
Projects: Shattered Eternity

#4 Post by PrivateEyes »

Good luck with your first novel!

Personally, let's say I'm not the biggest fan of shoujo or josei stories XD However, I look forward to reading your complete work :)

Edit: Also working on my first game so I know how much hard work you have to put into it 0.0
Why live if in the end, we all die? I guess to suffer? I really have no clue.....

Please visit my Youtube channel! :D http://www.youtube.com/user/YugiohGX913?feature=mhum

Desu_Cake
Veteran
Projects: Secret, Secret and Secret

#5 Post by Desu_Cake »

I think the reason no-one seems interested is that we know nothing more than the fact that it is a romance. That said, I'll probably read it anyway :3

dollssoulkirie

#6 Post by dollssoulkirie »

Shiroiemei~ Good luck on your game! I, too, am starting on my first attempt with Ren'Py. :3
I'll play the game, once you've released a demo or have completed it. ^^ I normally give all games a try~ (Even tho I really don't post a lot on forums.. Trying to get the hang of posting again after soooo many years without interacting with forums. lol, I feel like a fish out of water.)

Shioriemei
Regular

#7 Post by Shioriemei »

@PrivateEyes : Ty >.< I rlly hope you read it O.O

@Desu_Cake : O i c ;o but yay u will read it :'D

@dollssoulkirie : Ty , good luck to you too :3 I am glad you will read mine and when ur vn is out i will read it too :3

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#8 Post by Riviera »

The cover art is nice, anyway!

I'm just kind of waiting for a bit more info.. like, say, character names and sprites. As they are completed of course (don't feel like I'm trying to rush you). :)

It could be interesting.. but.. well.. as it was said, there are tons of ways this could go from there. She could get psychic impulses from a fish in the aquarium that turns out to be a sort of wish granter that leads her to find her true love, she could dream about one of the fish (who's really a boy that's been cursed) talking to her and this opens up her doing research and meeting boys.. it could.. well.. you get the idea.

So, yeah. Waiting and watching. :D
Will edit/proofread for cookies.

I do free voicework! Click here for samples

Shioriemei
Regular

#9 Post by Shioriemei »

Riviera wrote:The cover art is nice, anyway!

I'm just kind of waiting for a bit more info.. like, say, character names and sprites. As they are completed of course (don't feel like I'm trying to rush you). :)

It could be interesting.. but.. well.. as it was said, there are tons of ways this could go from there. She could get psychic impulses from a fish in the aquarium that turns out to be a sort of wish granter that leads her to find her true love, she could dream about one of the fish (who's really a boy that's been cursed) talking to her and this opens up her doing research and meeting boys.. it could.. well.. you get the idea.

So, yeah. Waiting and watching. :D
D: since its my first vn, i didnt wanna mess it up o-o so its kinda short and no supernatural stuff QAQ I just hope you wont get disappointed.

Cidz
Veteran
Completed: The Forgetful Kiwi [NanoReno 2012], Papercut [NanoReno 2013]
Projects: Words Within Our Hearts, Papercut [NanoReno 2013]
Organization: Starlight Melodies
Tumblr: starlightmelodies
Deviantart: cidthekitty

#10 Post by Cidz »

i dont mind the short sypnosis that much its a WIP afterall. but ill check it out when you have a demo or the game fully released i look forward to it. i love otome, romance, shoujo, etc... soo im sure ill like this! good luck.

Shioriemei
Regular

#11 Post by Shioriemei »

Cidz wrote:i dont mind the short sypnosis that much its a WIP afterall. but ill check it out when you have a demo or the game fully released i look forward to it. i love otome, romance, shoujo, etc... soo im sure ill like this! good luck.
ty ;A;