Ultimate Yandere Simulator - WIP

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

Re: Ultimate Yandere Simulator - WIP

#31 Post by TsukiShima »

Okay, I tried it out, and I must said, if I didn't come from LSF, I would have believed that this is FB chat, and I was talking to the girl herself!
This is a little suggestion, perhaps you can make her describe herself first before showing her picture? Also, I didn't realized the decision selection before, it took me awhile to realize it was my turn.

I'll wish you the best luck with this one!

Stripe
Regular
Projects: secret!

#32 Post by Stripe »

Just a little something; when you say 'I', it should always be capitalised~ XD Nice work though!

Sunlit-Dreamer
Veteran
Completed: NaNo2015 Bedtime, NaNo2016 The Doll and the Spider, NaNo2017 What's Your Name?, NaNo2018 Painting Your Skin, NaNo2019 Home's Embrace, NaNo2020 Molly
Projects: NaNo2021 Cracked Moonstone
Deviantart: Sunlit-Dreamer
itch: Sunlit-Dreamer

#33 Post by Sunlit-Dreamer »

All righty! Went to the app on Facebook. It actually really looks like I'm chatting with a clone of my lil sis XD. It really seems to suit this style instead of the Ren'py one. And I noticed that you added in how the mother made her money. So a fortuneteller and shaman huh. Very interesting. (And kinda funny, since our grandfather from our mother's side was a voodoo doctor/witch doctor and my lil sis is interested in tarot cards)
ImageImageImageImage

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

#34 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

Played it. Lol, I guess it was just me, but when I introduced myself, I said "I'm Lumen," and she said, "Nice to meet you, I'm Lumen." XDDD

If you can, you can make something that will extract the name out of a sentence if that's possible. And the decision box feels unnatural... But then again, awesome work. Looking forward to this :)

Der Tor
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Der Totengräber, There is always a Choice, Darkness
Projects: A Legend of an Ancient Evil
itch: emmanuel-goldstein

#35 Post by Der Tor »

We have updated both again... the Facebook version and the Ren'Py version.

The Ren'Py version is still longer than the Facebook version. So i still need some feedback, also regarding the RenPy version cause the Ren'Py version is the basis for the Facebook version. So if there are any bucks or mistakes (including spelling) they will end up in the Facebook version too. So i really need feedback and beta testers for both versions.

I also need some general feedback, what do you guys think about it? What do you think about the different paths? How would you like the story to go on? What could be better? etc.

Also i am thinking of renaming it from Yandere Simulator to simply "Paranoid". So what do you guys think... i really need as much feedback as possible.

So here is what i need:
Beta testers (desperately)
Proofreaders (desperately)
and co-writers

Sunlit-Dreamer
Veteran
Completed: NaNo2015 Bedtime, NaNo2016 The Doll and the Spider, NaNo2017 What's Your Name?, NaNo2018 Painting Your Skin, NaNo2019 Home's Embrace, NaNo2020 Molly
Projects: NaNo2021 Cracked Moonstone
Deviantart: Sunlit-Dreamer
itch: Sunlit-Dreamer

#36 Post by Sunlit-Dreamer »

Okay, decided to do the fb one first while I'm downloading the renpy one. And there were quite a few things...
Yandere menu.png
Those words. With the zeros.
Words still there
Words still there
They block the words
They block the words
And after Morta "logs off", this scene pops up with her already typing something
And after Morta "logs off", this scene pops up with her already typing something
There. Well I'm gonna see if the renpy version will work for me and will edit this if it's not replied to by the time I finish.

Edit: Okay, this time around it's working for me on Renpy so it's all good for there. And as for why I didn't say anything about the spelling is that it reminds me of how teenagers usually type these days. They have no care for spelling and such, so it seemed natural that the spelling was wrong while reading.

Anyway, you can count on me to help. ^^ I can't co-write though, college is sapping that away from me. @@ But I'll always be happy to test them out and proofread if you do want correct spelling and blahdy blah. (I'm kinda a stickler for grammar. I rarely misspell words...I feel uncomfortable doing that. XP)
ImageImageImageImage

Der Tor
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Der Totengräber, There is always a Choice, Darkness
Projects: A Legend of an Ancient Evil
itch: emmanuel-goldstein

#37 Post by Der Tor »

Justblue put those values with the numbers in the left corner. They are actually internal variables that determine which path you end up. But he wanted to make them visible for beta testing purposes. They will be removed in the final version. He also added that f5 button which let's you display the text instantly. That will also probably be removed again later on.

justblue
Regular
Projects: The Mask of Joy

#38 Post by justblue »

I updated the facebook app version today,

whats done:
====
- hide the variables
- remove f5 button (it is supposed to be for testing purpose only)
- remove other buttons that is for testing purpose only
- hide prevConversation button.
- sound effects upon receive and send message, alert sound, etc, check it yourself.
- fixing bugs (you can now play till the ending, not all ending though, but, I include all paths based on renpy version)
- decision selection will automatically POP UP,just once and in the first time only thought, you must click by yourself on the next selection. :D

whats needed
==========
1. lot of tester
2. idea, what feature to put and what to remove
3. opinion about the interface
4. supports :D

reported bugs :oops:
===========
- after the first log off, messages come at once. it supposed to be one at a time. (will be fixed on the next release)
-

to Lumen_Astrum
about "I'm" thing, lets see what I can do about this and will show the result on this saturday.
currently working for this project:
Head Space - The Mask of Joy

open commission
Character artist & flash programmer at your service. kid-blue.deviantart.com