Circo della Sera (GxB and GxG)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Razz
Veteran
Completed: Starlight Vega, Catch Canvas, Love Ribbon, Happy Campers, Wolf Tails
Projects: Two projects
Organization: Razzartvisual

Re: Circo della Sera (GxB and GxG) - Non Commercial

#16 Post by Razz »

This looks excellent and the art is great!

Death_HUG
Veteran
Projects: A Mysterious Note

#17 Post by Death_HUG »

W-wow.... this is amazing *A* It sounds so interesting too!! >.< And all the guys are so.... so.... >///< It's so hard for me to pick which one I want to go after first >3> I'm stalking this now~

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Circo della Sera

#18 Post by Tag- »

Snow Blossom wrote:Goodness these character and costume designs are wonderful! I see you guys are taking on quite a unique theme as well. Looking forward to seeing how this game develops!

*tackles Levi*
Thank you for your support~
Levi seems to be a most popular by far so far, and that's no surprise to me really xD (Schi seems surprised about it though)

Camille wrote:Ooh this looks awesome! I love circus settings and the heroine is so cute and pretty. All of the obtainables look interesting... I can't pick a favorite at all! /)_(\ (I absolutely love their clothes) This kinda reminds me of Kaleido Star, haha. It's great! *_* I'm excited to see this develop some more.
You can't pick a favourite? I guess we did a good job of distributing between our biases then xDD
We weren't thinking of Kaleido star initially, but I can't deny it's similarity and the inspiration I took from their shiny shiny animations *__*
Razz wrote:This looks excellent and the art is great!
Thank you~
Death_HUG wrote:W-wow.... this is amazing *A* It sounds so interesting too!! >.< And all the guys are so.... so.... >///< It's so hard for me to pick which one I want to go after first >3> I'm stalking this now~
I'm glad that our biases weren't reflected through the designs then, we wanted to make this as unbiased as possible xD
And stalking is always a good thing in my books :D
PM me if needed

Schizanthe

#19 Post by Schizanthe »

@ Fawn, Snow Blossom, and Camille

Thank you very much, it was fun designing them and looking at actual costumes for inspiration. It was more fun watching Tag- struggle to draw them though. I've never watched Kaleido Star, though Tag- has mentioned it, and I probably should, to get a better idea of things.
Riviera wrote:Art is amazing, I like the idea of a circus otome!

For some reason when I first saw Eric I thought he looked like Blood Dupre from Heart no Kuni no Alice, then I looked again and it didn't look like him at all. o.O

Oh, Levi. I hope you don't turn out to be a yandere, because I really want to like you but I hate yanderes with a fiery passion. I keep feeling like the game is playing a big trick on me because I love funny and cheerful types so much and then the character turns into a complete asshat and I just want to kick them into a busy street at rush hour. XDDDD

Even ones that don't end up stabbing you and leaving you in a bag somewhere.

If anyone here has played Solmare's games, characters like Momoki or Toki. Or if you've played Ijiwaru My Master, like that red headed boy.
I'm sorry; I had a feeling I would trick someone like this, but that's why I gave so much warning in my description. :'D
If it makes things any better, he spends most of the game being funny (hopefully) and cheerful, just look out for his bad ending. He's also aware of his more unsavory side, so the only time the yandere will noticeably come out is when Valory's in danger. Also, I promise he'll never physically lay a hand on her.
And if you've played Heart no Kuni no Alice, this game's gameplay is similar to it, except a lot shorter. xD

Hey, I actually exist.

JustAnotherMe
Veteran
Projects: Kuro no Chou; 0.3 Second Lunch

#20 Post by JustAnotherMe »

I'm frickin STALKING this!

I love anything that's unpredictable, even it turns out bad ending or the boy is an a**hole, I just don't care. As long as the story is... fulfilling?? I really like the chara design so much. And I like Levi!! (Actually, I made a chara like him too)

Keep up the best of work!!! *cheering with a pom pom*
And gut luck with senior year!!!
You are bigger than what you think but smaller than you can imagine.
0.3 second lunch

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

#21 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

Amazing! The obtainables look awesome *_* And since I'm pretty much an otome freak, I'll be stalking this!

GeneDNC
Veteran
Completed: Freezing v1.0

#22 Post by GeneDNC »

Wow, the logo and character art is fantastic. Although I must say the girls have much less interesting clothes than the boys. Will be foloowing this, good luck finishing!

poppyrocks
Regular
Projects: ~FairyTale: The Wander's Test~,~ Boyguard ~

#23 Post by poppyrocks »

nooooooooooooooooooooo my poor levi :'(

sigh i always fall for the twist characters =_="

Schizanthe

#24 Post by Schizanthe »

JustAnotherMe wrote:I'm frickin STALKING this!

I love anything that's unpredictable, even it turns out bad ending or the boy is an a**hole, I just don't care. As long as the story is... fulfilling?? I really like the chara design so much. And I like Levi!! (Actually, I made a chara like him too)

Keep up the best of work!!! *cheering with a pom pom*
And gut luck with senior year!!!
Thanks, I'm not quite sure Levi is unpredictable anymore seeing that I gave so much away to avoid tricking people. :'D And I hope I don't make him a complete arse, I don't like those kind of characters myself. Thanks for the good luck, I for one, certainly need it. ^^"
Lumen_Astrum wrote:Amazing! The obtainables look awesome *_* And since I'm pretty much an otome freak, I'll be stalking this!
Tag- says thanks for the support. And yay, fellow otome-freak~

GeneDNC wrote:Wow, the logo and character art is fantastic. Although I must say the girls have much less interesting clothes than the boys. Will be foloowing this, good luck finishing!
Thank you about the logo, now all I have to do is hope that it's grammatically correct so I don't have to change anything xD". Tag- also says thank you about the character art.
The girls have purposely less interesting clothes, because that's what they practise in, and it doesn't make sense for them to practise in such elaborate clothing. The others are wearing their clothes from their previous year at the circus. They'll all get new and fancy outfits later on.
poppyrocks wrote:nooooooooooooooooooooo my poor levi :'(

sigh i always fall for the twist characters =_="
Sorry about that, but that's how he was always planned to be xDD". I like it when character's appearances don't quite match their personalities.

Dakishimete
Regular
Projects: The Cave
Organization: Fudaki Productions

#25 Post by Dakishimete »

I won't be original and say I'm definitly after Levi. And I don't mind that there's no solid plotline. It's better to focus on characters than make a plot if you're not sure if it'll turn out well.

Arisu

#26 Post by Arisu »

First of all, I adore the setting, and the outfit designs are lovely. And bonus points for actually doing research for this!

The characters seem interesting, and it seems as if there're more to them than meet the eye, which is a good thing. I find it quite hard to give good feedback on their personalities since there are only brief descriptions available, but I'm intrigued, which is about as good as it gets without a demo where I can "get to know them" :3
Tag- wrote:Planned CG count: Over 40
^ I approve

And ooh, secret ending? I'm curious.

Best of luck with this. I'll keep my eyes on this topic ^_^

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran

#27 Post by Tag- »

@Dakishimete
Yeah, Levi's the most popular by a landslide at the moment :'D
Arisu wrote:First of all, I adore the setting, and the outfit designs are lovely. And bonus points for actually doing research for this!

The characters seem interesting, and it seems as if there're more to them than meet the eye, which is a good thing. I find it quite hard to give good feedback on their personalities since there are only brief descriptions available, but I'm intrigued, which is about as good as it gets without a demo where I can "get to know them" :3
Tag- wrote:Planned CG count: Over 40
^ I approve

And ooh, secret ending? I'm curious.

Best of luck with this. I'll keep my eyes on this topic ^_^
Thanks for your support~ Schi and I are actually really happy that someone took notice of the characters' personalities :D
Those Cgs....are going to kill me xD''

And uh, I just hope the secret end won't be disappointing. :'D

And yay! Fellow HNKNA fan~
PM me if needed

jory014
Regular
Projects: Confidant From Darkness (VN), Stand By Me (NaNoRenO 2013)
Organization: CHILL Brigade

#28 Post by jory014 »

Well, it doesn't have all ways were I can completely give you a constructive thought, but as with the given I can say nice!!

for a two person team, you guys are doing great! XD
Art-wise its definitely good XD
Story-wise i can't much judge it but it looks interesting enough... :)
Character-wise somehow in terms of the ;guys' its the usual player and stoic guy, but i still can't judge that without seeing the story. But, I can say the most of them are interesting :p I like keith in terms of looks XD but likes levi the most XD (only if he was a male hahaha, well to me he looks like male until i saw the she word :/)
genevieve (was it spelled right?) reminds me of miyo takano of higurashi when they cry...and gives the aura of an antagonist(in terms of looks) XD but, somehow in here maybe not XD

well, i'll be looking forward to this, as I think that this will definitely give me a unique kind of experience! :D keep it up! I'll shall stalk on both of you if you don't mind :p
"We're Cute and Cool, while Chilling- CHILL Brigade-"

W.I.P:
-A Confidant From Darkness
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... t=11427url
-~Stand By Me~
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=19784

Team Site:
-CHILL Brigade]
http://chillbrigade14.wix.com/chill-brigade

Schizanthe

#29 Post by Schizanthe »

jory014 wrote:Well, it doesn't have all ways were I can completely give you a constructive thought, but as with the given I can say nice!!

Character-wise somehow in terms of the ;guys' its the usual player and stoic guy, but i still can't judge that without seeing the story. But, I can say the most of them are interesting :p I like keith in terms of looks XD but likes levi the most XD (only if he was a male hahaha, well to me he looks like male until i saw the she word :/)
genevieve (was it spelled right?) reminds me of miyo takano of higurashi when they cry...and gives the aura of an antagonist(in terms of looks) XD but, somehow in here maybe not XD

well, i'll be looking forward to this, as I think that this will definitely give me a unique kind of experience! :D keep it up! I'll shall stalk on both of you if you don't mind :p
Thank you very much for the feedback and praise.
I have noticed that our heroine is pretty lack-luster in the description, but Tag- doesn't want to reveal too much of the differing personas in fear of influencing what routes people choose to play.
And, Levi is a guy xDD" Small and cute, but male. Unless you're talking about Ivory, but I somehow doubt she could be mistaken for male.
And about Genevieve (I can't spell her name either), she's Tag-'s character so I can't spoil too much. xD"

jory014
Regular
Projects: Confidant From Darkness (VN), Stand By Me (NaNoRenO 2013)
Organization: CHILL Brigade

#30 Post by jory014 »

Schizanthe wrote:
jory014 wrote:Well, it doesn't have all ways were I can completely give you a constructive thought, but as with the given I can say nice!!

Thank you very much for the feedback and praise.
I have noticed that our heroine is pretty lack-luster in the description, but Tag- doesn't want to reveal too much of the differing personas in fear of influencing what routes people choose to play.
And, Levi is a guy xDD" Small and cute, but male. Unless you're talking about Ivory, but I somehow doubt she could be mistaken for male.
And about Genevieve (I can't spell her name either), she's Tag-'s character so I can't spoil too much. xD"

I see, i don't mind that XD like I said, I'll have to see the story XD

oh he is!! (OMG XD me want him *-*) well, in the description it says she, so I was like meh T-T but since its confirmed omg omg! XD I was like levi's too masculine to be a girl!!! :o

and no need for spoilers XD I'd rather read it when its out XD

anyways, once again good luck to both of you!! XD
"We're Cute and Cool, while Chilling- CHILL Brigade-"

W.I.P:
-A Confidant From Darkness
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... t=11427url
-~Stand By Me~
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=19784

Team Site:
-CHILL Brigade]
http://chillbrigade14.wix.com/chill-brigade