Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:24 am
- Location: North Carolina
here have a teaser!
Ico: The Enchanted Slumber
After the battle for the body has ended, a new battle for the mind and spirit has begun...
LIVE this untold story.
Written by: Jayson Davis
Based on: Ico for the PS2
"In this world, there are many like me who have killed their emotions. Don't forget that."
Please drop by my website!
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1308
- Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:15 am
- Completed: Controlled Chaos / Sum of the Parts / "that" Midna game with ZONEsama
- Projects: Sparse Series/Oddments Shop original cartoon in Pevrea; Cybernetic Duels (fighting game); Good Vibin'
- Organization: Watercolorheart Studios
- IRC Nick: BCS
- Tumblr: adminwatercolor
- Deviantart: itsmywatercolorheart
- Github: Watercolordevdev
- Skype: heartnotes
- Soundcloud: Watercollider
- itch: watercolorheart
- Location: Florida
If you could something more, I would be interested ... I've read reviews of ICO for the PS2 and always wanted to play it, but never got a chance.
If the visual novel could be played by someone who never played ICO before, that would be neat.
I'm not even the same person anymore
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:02 am
- Projects: Numerous unfinished dreams await completion.
- Location: USA
I love Ico!
Love the screenie and your avatar.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users