Delusion

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Weakjounin
Veteran

Re: Delusion

#16 Post by Weakjounin »

Well, here's an update, because i felt like it. So here's the updated sprite of Alice, I changed things a bit :D
The Menu Screen WIP (Tons to change :D ):
Some concept art for minor characters:
And now the stats of our progress:
Sprites: 3-5% done (Because I'm going to create different styles and stuff)
Script: 1-2%
Coding: 0.5%
Music: 0%
BG: 1-2%
Overall Progress: in percentage it looks like we barely did anything, but we're making steady progress, don't worry I spend at least 2 hours on this every day.

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Circo della Sera

#17 Post by Tag- »

There we go, this sprite looks much more polished than the last xD I'm really liking how you shaded her hair as well.

I find it interesting that you decided to draw the sprites and menu in a different art styles, was there a particular reason for this, or did you just like switching between styles? xD
PM me if needed

15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

#18 Post by 15385bic »

you drew so many outfits ! OoO
i'd like to but am often too lazy QAQ
how long does it take u per outfit?

Weakjounin
Veteran

#19 Post by Weakjounin »

@Tag: That's a result of air turbulence and trying to draw in a cramped space. Also this won't be the only sprite style if my plan goes well.
@15385bic: Well in the current sprite style, and outfit takes between 30-45 minutes, so it's not really much of a problem, but I'm running into issues with lace, since I have no idea how to draw lace.
Some more sketches:
Alternate hairstyle 1 for Alice: Image
Sketch for one of the events: Image
Just doodling Charles : Image

MusicaFate
Regular
Organization: Hime*Ko Productions

#20 Post by MusicaFate »

>w< SHE LOOKS SUPER CUTE IN THE BUN <3

Just use a pattern for the lacy lacy! D: i'm sure you can download several brushes with photoshop~ or she can just have frilly frills. ^^ D: evelyn... ._. i was wrong about the red.... T^T.. well i thought she would have purple hair but if its pink~! stick to blue ~! D:
Free Artist. :) PM ME ?~

Weakjounin
Veteran

#21 Post by Weakjounin »

how did you misunderstand her hair colour when I sent you a picture that already had colour?
and the problem is that I'm drawing all the sprites in flash so I can't use textures, they look stewpud.
that's how I handled the lace. Come at me bro

MusicaFate
Regular
Organization: Hime*Ko Productions

#22 Post by MusicaFate »

T^T I'm sorry. Well D: The color was light purple! I SWEAR. D: ... But you used pink~! but its okay. xD LOL. Hmm. D: maybe you should go for typical Goth loli. T^T Black and white white lacy lace.~! xD LOL if you can't use textures :3 why don't you just use frills. Those are easier to draw~! But ^^ it looks good!! /claps. :3
Free Artist. :) PM ME ?~

Weakjounin
Veteran

#23 Post by Weakjounin »

Dear Everyone, Ignore this post I'm just making a post to gather everything until I'm ready to post into the new WIP section ;P
Title: Delusion
Genre: (I'm not really sure... you can play as a guy and chase after the girl or play as the girl and chase the guys...)
Progress:
Spritework: 18%
BG : 21%
Script: 1%
Coding: 1%
Music: 0%
Current Word Count: 5000 words
Plot:
James: James is a happy go lucky kid who begins his first day at his new school and decides he has found the love of his life. Unfortunately she does not feel the same way about him. This is his fight to win her heart, but before he can win over the heart of someone else, he has to come to terms with reality instead of living inside his own ideal world.
Alice: Alice is a spoilt princess type girl who immediately falls for the dark and mysterious Charles on the first day of school, but Charles doesn't even acknowledge her and to make things worse, there's an annoying guy who will never stop following her. Will she be able to get Charles' attention or will she realize that happiness was by her side the whole time?
Charles: Charles is a down to earth, bitter, cynical realist. He doesn't care much for his peers and prefers peace and quiet alone. Will James and Alice be able to melt the ice cold heart of his or will he be alone forever?
The story revolves around each of these three and how they throughout the course of the events of the school year try to accomplish their individual goals.
Screenshots:
ImageImageImage
so yeah I'll keep making this post nicer until I feel confident in postin gin the new WIP section

Weakjounin
Veteran

#24 Post by Weakjounin »

And I have returned to say that I've once again began working on this again and this time I decided to change things up a bit, so here's some eye candy.
A lot of the script needs rewriting, but everything is planned out. All the art needs to be redone (yay OTL)
All in all, I plan to work on this rather diligently and I'll probably get the new looks for James and Charles out soon, followed shortly by Evelyn and the teacher before I get started on the mountains of clothes :P