- Blue Lemma
- Forum Founder
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2003 2:32 pm
- Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
- Projects: [secret!]
1) Please make sure your projects are ren'ai, visual novel, bishoujo, or anime-related.
2) Posts must have links to relevant work! In other words, DO NOT post something like "Hey, I have this awesome idea for an RPG where blah blah blah, and I need help" UNLESS you can show some progress on it! (Otherwise, it's not a work-in-progress, but a daydream ) If you are posting to offer help, please give examples of the kind of work you do.
Let's hope we can make some magic happen!
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 573
- Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 9:40 am
- Projects: GO! Magical Boy (2006), Angelic Orbs (soundtrack), Cyberlin (in progress)
- Location: Finland
Now there's an idea: Make another forum area called "Daydreams" to get those posts out of the way!Blue Lemma wrote:(Otherwise, it's not a work-in-progress, but a daydream )
Some game-making forums have categorical screenshot requirements. It probably wouldn't be a good idea to make it this hardline in here though, since most of the people are looking for art ^_^.Blue Lemma wrote: Posts must have links to relevant work! In other words, DO NOT post something like "Hey, I have this awesome idea for an RPG where blah blah blah, and I need help" UNLESS you can show some progress on it!
But it shows that daydream projects aren't limited to the fan-made ren'ai world, but (and the more I learn about the matter the more confirmation I get) in the whole fan-made gaming world.
- Posts: 200
- Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:27 pm
- Projects: Composer on... something(s)
- Location: Leicester, UK
Hi there. At the moment, if no coding's going on/actual work on a playable thing is happening, it belongs in the Game Maker's Corner. If you go there, you can post your ideas and get help. Also, it's better to get an account here. It'll make things much more easier.Guest wrote:um...hello...ummm...i would just want to ask if a storyline is considered as work in-progress...bcoz I'm working on a storyline for a multipath VN...
- Neon Lemmy Koopa
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:23 am
- Projects: Prince of Lawyers
Now, they often call me Speedo, But my real name is Mr. Earl!
Known for meetin' brand new fellas and takin' other folk's girl!
Now, some, they call me Joe, Some may call me Moe
Just remember Speedo, he don't never take it slow
Even R&B in the 50's was cool
- King of Moé
- Posts: 2262
- Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:49 pm
- Organization: Love in Space Inc
- Location: United States
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1686
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:03 pm
- Projects: E-mail me if you wanna rock the planet
- Location: USA
Users browsing this forum: No registered users