Anyway, Human Enough is a short VN about a robot that wants to be human, maybe. Short, sweet, and to the point for fun project. There are three endings in total, which should be easy to get.
The game contains 435 screens of dialogue.
These screens contain a total of 3,028 words,
for an average of 7.0 words per screen.
The game contains 2 menus.
n unnecessarily creepy-lookingrobot that wants to be human, kind of.
- Sounds like James Woods as Owlman from Crisis on Two Earths
- A coyote girl who asked for a more human appearance to sneak around houses better; she doesn't seem to consider wearing clothes to do this. Is probably smarter than she generally lets on.
- Sounds like Kimberly Freeman (of Oneeyed Doll) singing Be My Friend
- A forest fairy that grants wishes, but only one per person/creature. She attempts to talk in large, flashy ways, but it doesn't really suit her.
- Sounds like <3 Mary Elizabeth McGlynn <3
CG/Sprite Art: Maltagliati (Their art can be viewed here and devblog here.)
Music: Most likely Jamendo
Just to be clear:
*While Divea doesn't wear clothes, all lady parts are obscured. And there are no sexy scenes, at all.
**There is no romance, either.