Dog Dazed (idea) GxB game

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
ixWishing
Veteran

Re: Dog Dazed (idea) GxB game

#16 Post by ixWishing » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:04 am

- What do you think of the premise? Is it good, bad, cheesy, uninteresting?
Totally loved it. We need more VNs with animal guys! (:

- What do you think of the obtainable guys (Clyde and Todd) and their designs?
Hmmm. Maybe more detail would be nice. I like their designs right now. I kinda find it weird to see Todd with a stubble on his chin (if that is one?)

- What about the main character, Melitsa? How is her design? Does she look too girly?
Eh. I'm not particularly fond of her hairstyle. In most Japanese otome games /VNs , the heroines often had hairstyles somewhat like Mel's. I find it over-used.
Maybe give her curly hair tied up in a ponytail or something? o: .

They're just suggestions (:
I wish you the best of luck!
- Everlasting Dreams ;

misamane
Regular

#17 Post by misamane » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:02 pm

I think it looks good! I think it's an interesting idea, and doesn't look too much like other VN's which is a plus :3

They look cuuuuute~ I especially like Clyde c: But I agree with Sapphi, I think they should be a bit scruffier, if you will. But otherwise I like them!

- What about the main character, Melitsa? How is her design? Does she look too girly?
I think you've got it just right! Her hair and top are quite girly but then the jeans and shoes equal it out c: She looks really cute :3

All in all, I think you've got a good idea here. I'm interested to learn more about Todd and Clyde, and about how they've been dogs all this time. Also I think it's interesting you haven't made Charles (re)attainable as most people probably would. I really like the art too, and I look forward to seeing more about this project!
Careful what you do, ‘cause God is watching your every move. Hold my hand in the dark street, for if you do I know that I’ll be safe. Even if I’m far away and alone, I can be sure that you’ll find me there, this I know. You draw me close for a while, so quiet. You tell me everything. If I forget what you say, then you’d come to me, and tell me again. Yes you’d tell me once again. But what happens when I know it all, then what should I do after that? What then?

Part of the huge LSF project: LemmaTV: Television that watches you!

Asterisk
Regular

#18 Post by Asterisk » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:23 pm

Looks awesome :D

I love it ^^ I think it's interesting!

Lovin it huffhuff

No such thing as too girly, I love the way she looks. Very pretty.
Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat.