Closed project.

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Omnificent
Veteran
Projects: FA:NG, ???

Re: Idea: Lemmasoft Forums VN Project

#46 Post by Omnificent »

All right, I'll bite.

Preferred Role(s): Writer and Sprite Artist
Core or Chill Member: Chill, but willing to take two roles

Name: Ellis Nineveh
Description: Red, curly hair, gold eyes, short, Viking. Given to scowls, grins, and horrified/shocked expressions in equal measure.
Role: Misguidedly working for whatever villains this thing has, little brother everyone picks on
Personality: Hotblooded, brash, earnest lad with axe murderer tendencies and a dedication to a thoroughly backwards code of conduct only he seems to understand. Acts first, makes excuses later. Tends to get into rivalries with half the people he meets. Literate, or so he claims. His ability to get tricked very, very easily is balanced out by his unholy levels of persistence. He takes himself far more seriously than anyone else does.
Keeping or Donating?: Keeping
Other: Ellis's weapon of choice is an axe. This is because all other weapons are for sissy sissy fairy-men who prance around and wear soft girly things, like silk or cotton. Though he would like to learn how to set people on fire with his brain and turn into a dragon, he has absolutely no capacity for magic whatsoever.

Name: Gregor Donovan
Description: Ginger, curly shoulder-length hair (ffff), somewhat oversized black t-shirt with any kind of robot or metal-looking thing on it, grey cargo pants. Skinny as a rail and short as a particularly short piece of rail. If he has eyes, no one has ever seen them, or at least no one living has told the tale. In fact, his eyes will probably be a MacGuffin somehow.
Role: Obi-Wan/straightman/berserker
Personality: A stoic man of few words who is occasionally affectionate in a subdued, big-brotherly way. Deadpan, realistic, and matter-of-fact. As long as you don't make his blood boil with enthusiasm for robots that defy the laws of physics. Or symphonic metal. Or disrupt his concentration when he's focusing on a game. Or get in his ill-defined blind spot. Okay, so any number of things can set him off into a fiery stereotypical Irish rage, but for the most part he is pretty chill.
Keeping or Donating?: Donating
Other: Preternaturally strong while in berserk rage, though he can only access it in short, 5 second bursts, after which he acts as if nothing happened. During that time he gives off a flaming aura that, while not actually dealing any fire damage whatsoever, has been known to freeze lesser men where they stand, so paralyzed are they from fear. Whatever is under his bangs is the subject to many a legend and grim tale.

If this is one too many hotblooded Irishmen I can switch one out. <_<
Forever Alone: Nerds the Gathering - A brotome game. (Nerdy Valentine's Day Card and small status update 2/14/14)
Night at the Hospital - Maiden voyage of Team Snugglebunny
Skylessia: Tale of the Boon - Epic fantasy whatsit, currently on hiatus.
Viking Pipsqueak Productions Blog (under construction)

I occasionally frequently draw other people's characters. Now offering delinquentization, medievalization, and cyborgification. Hit me up in PM if you want sprites for your KN or non-ren'ai VN.

EVEN IF THE TENDONS OF MY THUMBS TEAR INTO NOTHINGNESS, EVEN IF I GO NEARSIGHTED FROM STARING TOO HARD AT THE SCREEN, EVEN IF MY BODY IS CLOSE TO COLLAPSE FROM THE 72 HOURS I HAVE GONE WITHOUT FOOD! I WILL DEFEAT YOU!

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

#47 Post by Kokoro Hane »

Preferred Role(s): Writer, or a Tester.
Core or Chill Member: I'm gonna go with chill, due to my busyness with deadlines and my current projects. I will do my best, however! (If it's short, then writing it will be nice and easy!)

One question; so as a writer, you would use one of your own characters, as well as a donate, and stick them in some made up TV show for survival, right? XD!!! Sounds fun.

Also, if I choose writer, do I need to donate my characters now, or if you find me suitable?
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"

Weakjounin
Veteran

#48 Post by Weakjounin »

donate your character now :3

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#49 Post by Taleweaver »

Character donating I THINK I can do. Let me give it a thought when I return home later today.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

Zylinder
Veteran

#50 Post by Zylinder »

Preferred Role(s): CG or BG artist, but I can do sprites as well.
Core or Chill Member: Chill Member

I do prefer to be PM'd instead though. I'm a little deaf when it comes to phones/Skyping, so most likely whoever is talking to me will have to repeat themselves a thousand times or be subjected to a dozen "Huh?"s.

Weakjounin
Veteran

#51 Post by Weakjounin »

:D Yay another artist. If Gear lets me do what I want, I sort of want to leave you to only CG and BG since those areas are a lot weaker than our Sprite sections. I love your artwork, but I think it'd be a better distribution of talents if we had you doing backgrounds
(spare the people of seeing my horrible backgrounds :P)

Zylinder
Veteran

#52 Post by Zylinder »

Weakjounin wrote::D Yay another artist. If Gear lets me do what I want, I sort of want to leave you to only CG and BG since those areas are a lot weaker than our Sprite sections. I love your artwork, but I think it'd be a better distribution of talents if we had you doing backgrounds
(spare the people of seeing my horrible backgrounds :P)
That sounds good to me. I'd like to train up my CG/BG skills as well, since I have more experience drawing people. XD

Patty
Regular
Completed: Letters for You, Museum Adventure: The Ascension of Huks
Projects: Paradox

#53 Post by Patty »

Decided to make a Skype account. Figured it'd be handy. :)

Letters for You [KN] [NaNoRenO 2012] : http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=14271

Paradox [NaNoReNo 2013] WIP: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=19714

Museum Adventure: The Ascension of Huks http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 11&t=28476

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

#54 Post by Coren »

Preferred Role(s): Writer
Core or Chill Member: Chill

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#55 Post by Taleweaver »

Donating a character, but that's all the contribution I can give:
Name: Simone
simonegrin.png
Description: Short purple curly hair, eyes of the same color, 5'5" short, succubus. Has two little horns, two little wings (is capable of flight with them) and a tail ending in a heart-shape.
Role: Usually trying to seduce people but failing miserably
Personality: Probably the worst succubus you've ever heard of (but you HAVE heard of her). Acts like a great seductress but has actually neither experience nor skill with seducing people. The fact that she doesn't have the usual curvaceous body type of other succubi doesn't help her confidence. She's actually a rather nice person, but succubi aren't supposed to be nice, which is essentially the sad story of her life. She's only a demon-spawn, not a real demon, and the real demons have let her know often enough, so she can also have a bit of a mean streak, just out of spite.
Keeping or Donating?: Donating
Other: Simone (with a very pronounced MOAN in her name) can be a likable, even entertaining person once she gets over the "I have to seduce you" part. She loves coffee, even moreso if it's really hot, black and bitter (it reminds her of hell, which is her home).
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

Kindred87
Regular
Projects: Fairy Tale: Kaguya-hime, MR Project (Non-VN), Wake Up Call (Non-VN), & Becoming A Good Composer
Organization: セイバーサウンドグループ WEST

#56 Post by Kindred87 »

@CheeryMoya

I was asking out of curiosity, not interest. Though I'll consider applying at a later time.
LimeBooth : http://limebooth.com/profiles/collinkindred/ | Music Thread (Closed To Requests Indefinitely) : http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 38&t=12938
SoundCloud : http://soundcloud.com/collin-kindred

Currently : Creating 75+ requested songs.

CheeryMoya
Miko-Class Veteran

#57 Post by CheeryMoya »

Removed because I probably wasn't supposed to say anything.
Last edited by CheeryMoya on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Enigma
Veteran

#58 Post by Enigma »

CheeryMoya wrote: We're still taking whoever we can get, so if you're a writer, you should donate your characters now. That also applies to DragoonHP, Killionaire, Sventheviking, and Kirroha.

@Taleweaver: Oooh, a succubus. What's interesting is that she looks like a normal girl you could meet off the street, minus the horns, tail, wings, purple hair (unless you dye it >_<), an uh... outfit. What if I got her to write and then she and Joshua met and then they'd fail-seduce each other and oh no it'd be terrible please don't let it happen it'd be the end of the world aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh Now that we have two sorta antagonists(?), this should be interesting... >:3 Out of curiosity, which game is she from?
I haven't played it, but I'm going to guess Daemonophilia

Reikun
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Mnemonic Devices, Ciikos Bridge, Helena's Flowers, The Madness
Projects: Fox in the Hollyhocks
Organization: skyharborr
itch: skyharborr

#59 Post by Reikun »

CheeryMoya wrote:
Kokoro Hane wrote:Also, if I choose writer, do I need to donate my characters now, or if you find me suitable?
We're still taking whoever we can get, so if you're a writer, you should donate your characters now. That also applies to DragoonHP, Killionaire, Sventheviking, and Kirroha.
Actually, SvenTheViking has his characters in.
We still need characters from DragoonHP, Killionaire, Silvere (I have the names/ages, but no details for these characters), Kirroha, Kokoro Hane and Weakjounin is doing his :/

I'll check my skype when I get home (still in school >__>)
I have a google doc with all the character information compiled. If you have a gmail, feel free to PM it to me or message me on skype and I'll share the doc with you. If you don't want to share your gmail, then when the doc is finished I'll export it and PM to whoever needs it. :D
ImageImageImage

fastest way to contact me: DM @skyharborr on twitter

Gear
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Tempestus Sum
Organization: Xenokos Interactive
IRC Nick: Gear

#60 Post by Gear »

List updated. Again, if I'm missing something, let me know.

At this moment (check the post time) I am online to discuss the project and answer questions. You can Skype me (preferred) or send me a PM through here. If you Skype, I typically prefer video chat (you can leave your camera off), because I prefer that if I'm going to be in charge of a project, you should see who you're working with. Eye contact makes me feel like my intentions and statements are coming off more appropriately. Not mandatory, just FYI.
The best reason to get up in the morning is to outdo yourself: to do it better than you've ever done it before. But if you haven't done it better by nightfall... look at your globe and pick a spot: it's always morning somewhere.