Yakuza Blossom [GxB // VN] (First sprites up!!)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
ShadowBerry
Veteran
Projects: Yakuza Blossom

Re: Yakuza Blossom [GxB // VN] (First sprites up!!)

#31 Post by ShadowBerry »

I am sorry to all of you: Yes it IS still going to be made xD

I just had a really stressful RL lately so there isn't much progress on this one.
But I am still working on it.

Really hope you will stay with this ;P

Berry~
Own project:

Aines445
Regular

#32 Post by Aines445 »

My reaction:

YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

This totally made my day! ^-^

OMG I'm really looking forward to this! I wish you the best of luck and it's understandable since everyone has a life right? XD We can't always be glued to the internet! ^-^ But I'm relieved I thought I wouldn't hear from this for a really long time!!

ShadowBerry
Veteran

#33 Post by ShadowBerry »

haha I am happy to see you're still interested xD

And yes my life has been kinda stressful and for the big concept I had to make some changes on the project:

I have to delete one guy: most because he was added at the last minute and to be honest I don't even know what to do with him. So instead of 4 obrainable guys there will only be 3. For Hiromi only 2.
I hope you guys aren't to disappointed.

And second: I had some problems to think as to how I should 'group' the events and story...like 'chapters' 'days or months' and because there are some events that will take place in different seasons I won't go for the days or months.
means: I will leap in time now and then till I decide how I group them.

If any of you has an idea: just tell me ;P
Own project:

inhalance
Regular
Projects: Seasonal Melody ♬

#34 Post by inhalance »

I'm fine with 3 obtainable guys ^^ But if it gets down to 2 obtainable guys, then I'll feel as if the game is way too short for just two paths, unless each path is say, 1 hour long each.

As for grouping the events of the story, I think jumping through time and organizing them into chapters is fine. However, it might be a bit confusing if the time leaps are a bit long (i.e. over 3 months), because a lot can happen during that time span.

In the meantime, I hope you're progressing smoothly, and I hope you're not stressing yourself ;_;
Offering proofreading help and writing assets.

Current WIP:

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

#35 Post by Ran08 »

Ahaaaa, I'm excited for this. :) I wanna play as Airi. Lol. <3
I'll be keeping an eye on this! ^_^

ShadowBerry
Veteran

#36 Post by ShadowBerry »

@inhalance
Well I decided that as for one guy (Izumi) he will only be obtainable for Airi because of the character. So yeah Hiromi will only have 2 guys to choose from but it will be worth it dont worry. ;3

And I try not to stress myself xD

@Ran08
Thank you. Airi is my favourite too <3 *cough cough* xD

btw, Ill keep an eye on your project as well :P
Own project:

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

#37 Post by WickedRaccoon »

I remember stumbling on this a while back,but I though it was on a hiatus due to the lack of updates. Oh well ''Orz
I love it! Period! The fact that you get to choose between two MC's is fun,especially when they are opposite characters. Plus,you got the Mafia involved (dude,this is the Mafia we're talking about,how much more win can this game have? x) )
I like the guy's characters,but Junn is my first targ..erm,"love" interest! ^^;; Cold-hearted bad-ass guys are just my thing.
The sprites look gorgeous. Both have their own unique beauty,with Hiromi being the sweetheart and Airi the cute rebel. I really wanna play Airi first though,cause let's face it,a rebel chick againt the Mafia boss's son? Effin epicness!
The color choices for each girl is amazing,suits their characteristics (pastel for calm Hiromi and vibrant for fierce Airi). Also the colors the guys will have are awesome. Can't wait to see their sprites!
The main menu is simple yet somehow,it fits with the game plot (huge sakura blossom sucker :'D).
Will be checking out for more updates,and wish you guys the best of luck!
Cheers!

EchoLove
Regular

#38 Post by EchoLove »

Airi seriously sounds like such a fun character, I can't wait to see the character design for the guy that is only obtainable for her, he sounds like a tsundere. I really like the degisn of the characters for the girls so far, they're really cute plus the story
sounds interesting, who doesn't like yakuza :lol: Can't wait fr whenever it's released, good luck ith the process!

ShadowBerry
Veteran

#39 Post by ShadowBerry »

WickedRaccoon wrote:I remember stumbling on this a while back,but I though it was on a hiatus due to the lack of updates. Oh well ''Orz
I love it! Period! The fact that you get to choose between two MC's is fun,especially when they are opposite characters. Plus,you got the Mafia involved (dude,this is the Mafia we're talking about,how much more win can this game have? x) )
I like the guy's characters,but Junn is my first targ..erm,"love" interest! ^^;; Cold-hearted bad-ass guys are just my thing.
The sprites look gorgeous. Both have their own unique beauty,with Hiromi being the sweetheart and Airi the cute rebel. I really wanna play Airi first though,cause let's face it,a rebel chick againt the Mafia boss's son? Effin epicness!
The color choices for each girl is amazing,suits their characteristics (pastel for calm Hiromi and vibrant for fierce Airi). Also the colors the guys will have are awesome. Can't wait to see their sprites!
The main menu is simple yet somehow,it fits with the game plot (huge sakura blossom sucker :'D).
Will be checking out for more updates,and wish you guys the best of luck!
Cheers!
Well well it is on hiatus half way xD My real life really takes most of my time at the moment but pls dont think I am not working on this^^
I still am!
And I am happy that you like this game so much even though I havent had much progress lately xD
Yes, the very first Version was that Junn was only obtainable for Hiromi and Airi as best friend should only be there to encourage her....but the more I worked on the plot the more Junn X Airi became a pretty good option for me so I made 2 MCs instead of one^^

EchoLove wrote:Airi seriously sounds like such a fun character, I can't wait to see the character design for the guy that is only obtainable for her, he sounds like a tsundere. I really like the degisn of the characters for the girls so far, they're really cute plus the story
sounds interesting, who doesn't like yakuza :lol: Can't wait fr whenever it's released, good luck ith the process!
Haha I guess you can say that even thoug I didnt plan to make him a tsundere...he is half, like trying really hard to be the cool and flirty man he still is pretty childish when it comes to fighting and teasing.
The REAL tsundere though is Yoshio, Airis cousin^^
Own project:

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

#40 Post by Ran08 »

ShadowBerry wrote:Well well it is on hiatus half way xD My real life really takes most of my time at the moment but pls dont think I am not working on this^^
I still am!
Haha, don't worry, we understand. :)
I'm pretty much in the same situation with my own game at the moment. Lol.

We're here patiently waiting for more updates and ze sprites for ze boys. ^^ I'm really excited to see them, seeing as the girls themselves are super lovely. <3 And I'd love to play this game. Hahaha. :))

Kagura
Regular

#41 Post by Kagura »

o: ill keep an eye on it ^_^

I can do voice actings and help with the story~
Just message me if y'need help c:

AERenoir
Veteran

#42 Post by AERenoir »

Just stumbled across this, LOL. This looks fun. Will keep an eye on this too XD

flaminghippo
Regular
Projects: At Bay
IRC Nick: flaminghippo

#43 Post by flaminghippo »

I love Airi already. She seems like a cool MC.

I'd like to see this completed! Keep us posted on the progress.