Wedding Vows (Calling for artists again!)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
chronoluminaire
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Elven Relations, Cloud Fairy, When I Rule The World
Tumblr: alextfish

Re: Wedding Vows (Calling for artists again!)

#61 Post by chronoluminaire »

dizzcity wrote:Back again. It's been a long time, and I was exhausted because of starting a new job in the game industry... but my creative juices that were drained are now starting to refill.

I'm going to finish Wedding Vows. I don't care how long it'll take, but I'm going to do it. (Although I'm still aiming for a Valentine's Day deadline... maybe 2009)
Excellent! Go for it! That's just the kind of determination I had that led to me eventually, eventually, finishing Elven Relations :)
I'd love to see Wedding Vows as a finished game, and my wife said in the past that it sounds like one of the few VNs she'd like to play if it got finished. So - go for it!
I released 3 VNs, many moons ago: Elven Relations (IntRenAiMo 2007), When I Rule The World (NaNoRenO 2005), and Cloud Fairy (the Cute Light & Fluffy Project, 2009).
More recently I designed the board game Steam Works (published in 2015), available from a local gaming store near you!