"Disabled Girls" commercial recruitment

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
sno-dove

#16 Post by sno-dove »

Keitsu Han'ei wrote:warning to everyone... i think i may be as frank as sno-dove, but i really... meant no harm.

using as references as in? redrawing? colouring over? or just for look? as a storyboard?

plainly out of curiosity.

because based on my understanding, assistant artist assist main artist through sketches and adjustments of details, pretty much work hand in hand.

please tell me your ratio version ^^;
Art 40%
storyboard 30%
Music-10%
Programming-10%
Etc. 10%

It's really hard to split your part of the profit. I say 5% for you. But you can argue if you want.

You would be doing storyboard and suggestions what other characters should look like. For example, you could show me a sketch of the witch and Ill just redraw it. So basically, your just doing sketches.

BTW Keitsu Han'ei, your art gallery are awesome. I'm surprise it has only 10,000 pageviews. I'm kind of intimidated by your work. Are you even show you want to help with that kind of skill?hahahaha

To answer DaFool's question, this is my version of "Disabled Girls." It seemed someone started one too and made a forum and there're probably a couple of other groups making their own versions. Who knows
But someone in 4chan suggested someone should do a parody game of it and some did.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#17 Post by Taleweaver »

12.000 pages of text.
Pages.

What "pages" are you referring to?

If it's standard manuscript pages, the kind of "pages" you'd talk about when writing a novel, each page would have 1.800 characters. That's 21.600.000 characters, or some four to five million words. That's around what Shakespeare published in his entire lifetime, I believe.

What are you expecting?
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

Enerccio
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: My Teacher; Songs of Araiah; Something new; Possible Cross Bomber?

#18 Post by Enerccio »

Taleweaver wrote:12.000 pages of text.
Pages.

What "pages" are you referring to?

If it's standard manuscript pages, the kind of "pages" you'd talk about when writing a novel, each page would have 1.800 characters. That's 21.600.000 characters, or some four to five million words. That's around what Shakespeare published in his entire lifetime, I believe.

What are you expecting?
i think it is 12 000 screens. 8)
http://www.bishojo.tk is technically ONLINE!
Songs of Araiah promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CalchucuoDU

DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

#19 Post by DaFool »

i think it is 12 000 screens. 8)
Make that 12000 NVL-screens yo :shock:
(I have trouble reaching a mere 1000 lines of text dialogue as it is)

I'm not here to shoot down this project by any means, since it is in our best interests to have as many OELVNs as we can create, whether commercial or free.

But we find sometimes that even the mere transition from microgame to standard-length (under an 2.5 hours) can be daunting to some people. All the more for an epic scale first project.

Please, please, {i}please{/i}, plan some more. We won't mind if you change specifications to reflect new budget constraints, but when it appears to become more promising, more people will get on board, which in turn attracts more people. You'll notice it too in these Recruitment threads, once reputable people sign up, others will start offering to help as well.

Keitsu Han'ei
Regular

#20 Post by Keitsu Han'ei »

if it is 12000 scenes and i am the storyboard artist AND character design AND sketches...

for 5%, i'm in a whole load of trouble aren't i? ... =_=

did you plan it out accordingly? =O= i played a lot of renai games but this is a lot for 5%...

i'll be backing out on this one.
DA Page me anytime for job offers *_*

sno-dove

#21 Post by sno-dove »

I also attempted to make my own renpy game but quit because of lack of motivation so I know what you mean when it sounds like a big project.

BTW, as for the 5% thing, sketching is nothing compared to how I'm going to redraw it, ink it, and color it but thanks for the offer.

:D I'm done talking in this forum. I'll talk to you guys later maybe a month or so to give you an update.