Character artist for project #2

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Mr. E
Regular

Character artist for project #2

#1 Post by Mr. E »

Title says all... I am posting this well in advance so that I can have everything ready sooner.
Deadline: End of march (But hopefully sooner!)
Minimum images: 6 Characters (If you want to draw a few CG images I won't complain... :roll: But that, of course, depends on the time and the disposition of the artist.)
Main theme: All characters need to seem fairly adult. Shiny-eyed SD would feel a bit out of place. The next spoiler should really be read only by any aspiring game artist:
The whole game passes in the afternoon, when the sun is setting, so coloring the characters accordingly would be extremely welcome, although it's not strictly nescessary.
Intrested artists can contact me if they wish to know more about the story.
Attachments
This pretty much conveys the mood of my (future) game
This pretty much conveys the mood of my (future) game

MikeAngel05

#2 Post by MikeAngel05 »

Hey! I would love to help you in your visual novel. You can look at one of my drawing at the General section in the thread "Art Dumpage! Show your art ^^". I also can draw a more realistic style. If your are interested then tell me some details about a character and I'll try to draw it. :)