~Fairytale~ The Wander's Test [GxB] - New Thread

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Weakjounin
Veteran

~Fairytale~ The Wander's Test [GxB] - New Thread

#1 Post by Weakjounin »

Hey Guys, Weakjounin here. Last year I helped Poppyrocks with a project called Fairytale. Then she disappeared, and after roughly 290 days, Musicafate and I have decided to reboot this project and to finish this project that seems to have fallen. We're gonna redo all the art and write the script, credit will be given to Poppy for all her concepts and things she has done. Scottseng, the previous programmer is also on board with this.
This thread wil be updated gradually as we continue to work on this project.
Original Thread: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12374
Title: ~Fairytale~ The Wander's Test
Genre: romance, comedy, supernatural, fantasy, action, adventureish..
Rating: Pg 13+, (for mild language, and graphic violence)
Type: GxB Visual Novel

Features:
  • -4 obtainables (for now still thinking)
    -1 true ending
    -possibly death ending?
    -Speical event CGs!
(more will come once we finalise the storyline :3 )
School Concept:
Old Menu Screen:

sorani
Veteran

Re: ~Fairytale~ The Wander's Test [GxB] - New Thread

#2 Post by sorani »

A question:
How much did poppyrock and you guys did before she abandoned it?

Anyway I like the fact that you guys are picking up the project again.
It's really cool to see an abandoned project being picked up, reason for me asking the question.

Weakjounin
Veteran

#3 Post by Weakjounin »

There was roughly 4000 words of the script done, and I think most of the main characters were already concepted. One CG was more or less finished.
Since we're rebooting, we're going to redraw everything.

Heartless-Star
Regular
Projects: The legend of Mythril.
Organization: Spirited☆Soul

#4 Post by Heartless-Star »

Well i hope the best for you guys! X3 As sorani said, it nice that you guys still want to continue the work. I will keep and eye on this Thread. And i hope the best that everything goes well! ^///A///^

( Can't wait for it to be released!!! lol, need to calm myself and wait for it to be finished :lol: :D )

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

#5 Post by WickedRaccoon »

omg,this is awesome!it's great that hope is not gone and that you are picking up again!i shall stalk this until the final release
*stalk mode: ON* ^_^

kokkilamb01

#6 Post by kokkilamb01 »

This is great news! I look forward to the release and hope that all goes well! :D

MusicaFate
Regular
Organization: Hime*Ko Productions

#7 Post by MusicaFate »

Hey you guys. Just a small update~

First item. :D we are revamping the logo, screen title, characters, and story line. Keep an eye out for that new logo. ^w^. I hope finish it soon~.

Sorani has been drawing the sprites and stuff~! I think it was 4/ ?? (I dunno about our cast of characters yet. We might kill off some characters) I'd show you but I don't have her final product. But from what I've heard she's pretty busy~

Weak Jounin has completed one background. Here is the speed paint link: http://youtu.be/TF45zQITl3c

Scottyseng has been one awesome morale booster. (LOL ;A; /haven't given him anything to code </3)

Musicafate has been busy, but she completed a bit of the script or at least drafted it. She's working to change the characters to make them less shallow and boring.

^w^ that's all~ Sorry we have nothing to show you. :D I appreciate and thank you for your patience.
Last edited by MusicaFate on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Free Artist. :) PM ME ?~

Hiddlestoners
Regular
Completed: Thinking Of You [KN]
Projects: PERPLEXITY [Mystery VN], simplicity [KN,Fluff,GxB,BxG]

#8 Post by Hiddlestoners »

Hell yeah this has been brought back 8)
I'm so happy that someone decided to pick this back up! I send you my digi-love and digi-cookies! In fact, have the lot! /showers with love and cookies
If you ever need any help with proofreading and whatnot, I'm more than happy to help! It'll help me take some time off my own projects.../shot
ENOSHIMA BOWL!

MusicaFate
Regular

#9 Post by MusicaFate »

Updates~!

I Missed update day :< it was yesterday!!. Well anyways, we haven't had a lot of progress... Mainly because most of our members are busy with school. :D That's okay though. We did get some of the writing complete because of your awesome new writer <3

Writing ~ 4 k
Story ~ 80%
Art ~ ??
GUI ~ ??
Coding ~ ??

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#10 Post by michi 18 »

Wow it does seem nice to see an abandoned project be put up again. Anyways congrats and goodluck!
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

#11 Post by WickedRaccoon »

hey guys,any news about the game?i know you all are busy with school,so i'm sorry to bug you X"D could you give us a word count or a progress stat?

Mimi_Melody
Veteran

#12 Post by Mimi_Melody »

Woa, I've just come across this and...what...the previous owner abandoned it? :( But thanks guys for picking it up. ^^ Hope you'll finish the game (the art is sooo cute~) and wish you luck! :)

MusicaFate
Regular

#13 Post by MusicaFate »

WickedRaccoon wrote:hey guys,any news about the game?i know you all are busy with school,so i'm sorry to bug you X"D could you give us a word count or a progress stat?
:P sorry we were busy with school. Our artist took a hiatus ~ xD But :3 I love her so I hope she's doing well ;A; </3 I heard she was affected by Sandy. >_<

Word count is 7k! Whoo..But I wrote like the other half of it tired. I'll have my co-writer look at it first thing in the morning...or whenever xD she feels like it.

Background artist and programmer have nothing to do ATM, but I hope we will release a demo soon because we are almost to 10k of words. I'm not too sure about the final count of words when we reach the end of the game, but I'm hoping it will be 100k words...at most...but seeing that we have so much work to do, I'm not too sure about that.

With that being said, thank you for supporting us and watching us. We will try our best to make a game worth your time!
Mimi_Melody wrote: Woa, I've just come across this and...what...the previous owner abandoned it? But thanks guys for picking it up. ^^ Hope you'll finish the game (the art is sooo cute~) and wish you luck!
Um thanks, but that was by the previous owner. We sorta changed it, since we though what she had was a bit too "weak." But thank you for those encouraging words! It means a lot to the team ^^

MioSegami
Regular
Projects: PATUKA PRIVATE PARADISE
Organization: BlueAngelService

#14 Post by MioSegami »

Gl-glad it's back on track D:! :D I shall be waiting for this! ^-^!!!
CLICK IT------------->viewtopic.php?f=43&t=40639&p=430149#p430149
Projects: PATUKA PRIVATE ISLAND
Story: 15% complete
Script: 0%
Art: 35%
Outline: 15%
Code: 10%

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

#15 Post by WickedRaccoon »

MusicaFate wrote::P sorry we were busy with school. Our artist took a hiatus ~ xD But :3 I love her so I hope she's doing well ;A; </3 I heard she was affected by Sandy. >_<

Word count is 7k! Whoo..But I wrote like the other half of it tired. I'll have my co-writer look at it first thing in the morning...or whenever xD she feels like it.

Background artist and programmer have nothing to do ATM, but I hope we will release a demo soon because we are almost to 10k of words. I'm not too sure about the final count of words when we reach the end of the game, but I'm hoping it will be 100k words...at most...but seeing that we have so much work to do, I'm not too sure about that.

With that being said, thank you for supporting us and watching us. We will try our best to make a game worth your time!
Happy -delayed- New Years to you guys!!!!
Oh shoot,really? Hope she's okay and nothing serious happend to her >o<;;
7k so far? Nice! 100k in total? 8D Man,I think I'm going to enjoy this game!!! Wish you guys good luck in achieving the desirable word count! ^^