Saundersi: Level7 [Otome][Sci-Fi][Mystery][Drama][Murder]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Aedin
Regular

Re: Saundersi: Level7 [Otome][Sci-Fi][Mystery][Drama][Murder

#16 Post by Aedin »

izukwon wrote:We are currently looking for:
- a composer to compose the themes and BGM. We only need around 5-6 musics as this is a short project. Willing to work unpaid and dedicated (I mean, as long as you don't leave the project halfway :'<)
- an additional programmer. It's required but not mandatory. We need one for speed, so we can finish the game quickly.
- a proofreader to help with the language. We are not a native speaker, so help on this is urgently needed.
Hiya. I really like the premise of this game, and I'd be interesting in helping. I'm mainly a writer, and English is my native language. I can't do extremely complicated programming things yet, but I'm looking to further develop my skills while my game is just in the writing stage. As far as composing goes, I could try to help with some. I've never composed for anyone else before though, just messing around on my piano and garageband. I'm trying to find a MIDI keyboard for a good price so I can compose music for my own game, but if you can't find anyone else, I could try my hand at it.
"There’s no shame in pleasure, Mr. Gray. You see, man just wants to be happy, but society wants him to be good. And when he’s good, man is rarely happy, and when he’s happy he is always good."

Reyire
Regular
Completed: Seraph & Hellion
Projects: Kimeru: to decide
Organization: Kira Kira Candy

#17 Post by Reyire »

Well, I happen to love otome games and think this looks really awesome. The premise is intriguing and your characters are interesting and the art is wonderful. Really looking forward to this! Good luck! ^_^
- I play any type of romance VN: BxG, GxB, GxG, BxB. Love is love. -

izukwon
Regular
Projects: Saundersi: Level 7

#18 Post by izukwon »

Aedin wrote:
izukwon wrote:We are currently looking for:
- a composer to compose the themes and BGM. We only need around 5-6 musics as this is a short project. Willing to work unpaid and dedicated (I mean, as long as you don't leave the project halfway :'<)
- an additional programmer. It's required but not mandatory. We need one for speed, so we can finish the game quickly.
- a proofreader to help with the language. We are not a native speaker, so help on this is urgently needed.
Hiya. I really like the premise of this game, and I'd be interesting in helping. I'm mainly a writer, and English is my native language. I can't do extremely complicated programming things yet, but I'm looking to further develop my skills while my game is just in the writing stage. As far as composing goes, I could try to help with some. I've never composed for anyone else before though, just messing around on my piano and garageband. I'm trying to find a MIDI keyboard for a good price so I can compose music for my own game, but if you can't find anyone else, I could try my hand at it.
hi there! thank you for the interest in joining the team what a catch!. With all the proficiencies you got, I think we might love you xD You might want to PM me your email ID, and it's better if you have a yahoo! Messenger 'cause we usually chat via YM. I'll give you the details there. Once again, thank you very much for joining :D
Reyire wrote:Well, I happen to love otome games and think this looks really awesome. The premise is intriguing and your characters are interesting and the art is wonderful. Really looking forward to this! Good luck! ^_^
Thank you very much! It boosts our willpower, your support :D

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#19 Post by azureXtwilight »

I am sold once I see the mystery, drama, murder at the back. Definitely looking forward to this :)

izukwon
Regular

#20 Post by izukwon »

azureXtwilight wrote:I am sold once I see the mystery, drama, murder at the back. Definitely looking forward to this :)
Thank you very much :D

By the way, just finished another sprite. Here you go :D
Attachments
Introducing, the Tsundere mecha otaku, Edo :3
Introducing, the Tsundere mecha otaku, Edo :3

EosTheDark
Projects: Memento Mori

#21 Post by EosTheDark »

I'm also primarily a writer with English as my native tongue and am available as a proofreader if you'll still need one.

izukwon
Regular

#22 Post by izukwon »

EosTheDark wrote:I'm also primarily a writer with English as my native tongue and am available as a proofreader if you'll still need one.
Well sure I need all help possible. Maybe you can PM me your email address. Also it would help if you use YM, we usually chat using that, so we can have a conference and talk about things with my friend too :D

Ricocchi
Projects: Saundersi :Level 7

#23 Post by Ricocchi »

izukwon wrote:

By the way, just finished another sprite. Here you go :D
PFFFT I am going to marry him. wait..I think I'd choose Dyne instead in the end, lol XD

anyway, sexy tsundere mechanic is sexy (dont complain about the anatomy, am still learning and I just like impressionist doodle, lol alibi.)

Now, back writing~
Image My current project. CLICK ON IT

jeje
Regular

#24 Post by jeje »

I just know, somewhere in my heart, I'm fated with Edo.
*le gasp* I can't help it. I want to break through his mask and make him blush and all cute. He just have this... aura... that makes me want to bite and hug and kiss and tease him. Not to mention his smexyness!! It's a sin! Now, really... forgive me fantasizing about him in bed

Ricocchi

#25 Post by Ricocchi »

jeje wrote:I just know, somewhere in my heart, I'm fated with Edo.
*le gasp* I can't help it. I want to break through his mask and make him blush and all cute. He just have this... aura... that makes me want to bite and hug and kiss and tease him. Not to mention his smexyness!! It's a sin! Now, really... forgive me fantasizing about him in bed
I think I made a sin *shot herself* LOL

thank you for your support, dear~ we'll do our best to finish the project soon then you can *censor* him and *censor

and while at it, here comes Dyne. Our bishie dreamy genius. Meganekko otaku, SCREAM!

izukwon
Regular

#26 Post by izukwon »

New sprite is up!

BTW, they all come up with different emotions and blink-able.

Front page character portraits are also updated.
Attachments
Stig Cowell, the overly-glutton sanguine
Stig Cowell, the overly-glutton sanguine

tomonkazu
itch: rffknght

#27 Post by tomonkazu »

oh! a sci-fi mystery otome game *A*b looking forward to it~
and the art is pretty
*chokes when seeing anjasmara and primus :lol:

Nellie
Veteran
Completed: Love Like No Other; a2 ~a due~
Projects: The Pirate Mermaid; Gamelicious!; Spiral Destiny
Organization: Navigame

#28 Post by Nellie »

*chokes from bishie overloads*

Definitely can't wait for a release~ XD

Ricocchi

#29 Post by Ricocchi »

tomonkazu wrote:oh! a sci-fi mystery otome game *A*b looking forward to it~
and the art is pretty
*chokes when seeing anjasmara and primus :lol:
I knoe rite XDXD LOLOLOL. He/they will be much surprising later hahahah.

yes, inject us with support, we will boost our EX-mode and overlimit, and Burst (game reference)

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#30 Post by azureXtwilight »

Primus and Anjasmara... Pfft, now I have the Indonesian actor's images all over my head XD