Dear Friend, Secret Lover

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Keitsu Han'ei
Regular

#31 Post by Keitsu Han'ei »

thanks, pytom.

*bites mokenju* you didn't tell me that mr. emo mathew works part-time in the shop >O< *bitebitebite*

and since i'm too lazy (in fact i find it a real RAWR) to read the entire script in its original language and a little difficult to pick out the scenes and emotions.

could you please list out the emotions, clothes preferences, scene clothes (date, prom, part-time work, job interview, swimming).

:oops:
DA Page me anytime for job offers *_*

mokenju1
Regular

#32 Post by mokenju1 »

Ok,ok. I'll send you a PM later with all that you need :wink: .

And you can tell your friend that Mathew is named after a character of Anne of Green Gables :lol: . (Not like he shares anything with that character but the name).
Finished Projects: "Host Love", "The Silent Maiden", "The Worthy Bride" and "The Wandering Child"
Currently working on: "The Smiling Lady", "The intruder","Cassandra's Knight" and "Cinderella's choice"
Unfinished Projects: "Dear Friend, Secret Lover"

Ignosco
Veteran

#33 Post by Ignosco »

Well, hopefully I've managed to fix up my mistakes from the first time. :wink: :)

Ignosco
Last edited by Ignosco on Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

mokenju1
Regular

#34 Post by mokenju1 »

Got it. I'm sure you have done a great work, as you always do Ignosco :wink:
Finished Projects: "Host Love", "The Silent Maiden", "The Worthy Bride" and "The Wandering Child"
Currently working on: "The Smiling Lady", "The intruder","Cassandra's Knight" and "Cinderella's choice"

mokenju1
Regular

#35 Post by mokenju1 »

Well, I think this is the first time that I have a bad feeling releasing a game, or maybe I have a bad feeling because this game is never going to have a final version at all. I have learned a good lesson with DFSL and is that you can keep the enthusiasm for a game for an indefinite time or at least its hard to do it when you are working in other games at the same time. So I have lost interest in this poor game and I've only worked in this "beta" version because it would have been a shame that this story hadn't a playable version at all bearing in mind that other persons have "wasted" their times in this project too (my apologies to them, especially to Ignosco). Download it at your own risk . And now, back to work because I don't want that other projects have also this sad end :wink: .
Attachments
Dear Friend, Secret Lover.zip
(31.77 MiB) Downloaded 94 times
Dear Friend, Secret Lover-linux-x86.tar.bz2
(31.47 MiB) Downloaded 68 times
Dear Friend, Secret Lover-mac.zip
(31.46 MiB) Downloaded 61 times

Ignosco
Veteran

#36 Post by Ignosco »

It's good to see a release of this - it's definitely not a poor game, and the artwork and backgrounds you've put in work well.

Some of the best endings in the bonus section are really challenging to get :) (eg Harvey female), but the choices to get to them are logical - I think I prefer that section to the normal part of the game, as it explains a lot more the relationships between each character. Thanks again for releasing it, it was good to play through a complete version of this with art :).

I should really get back to studying now :).