Delete

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
WAMmy0
Projects: Summer Break Disappearance [GxB], A Realistic Dream [GxB]

Delete

#1 Post by WAMmy0 »

How do I delete this?
Last edited by WAMmy0 on Sun May 11, 2014 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CeruleanMermaid
Regular
Projects: Modus Operandi
Organization: Oceanic Eden

Re: Cotton Candy [GXB] [Comedy?]

#2 Post by CeruleanMermaid »

The concept seems interesting. The heroine's thoughts being made into reality seems like it could ensue some hilarious situations. I'm eager to see what you do with this :)

However, the heroine's sprite worries me a little... the hair covering her eyes doesn't mean that she's going to be a faceless heroine does it? Honestly I don't care for faceless heroines, because it makes it hard for me to become attached to them. Doesn't help that their personalities are usually as non-existent as their eyes. But if that's not what her hairstyle signifies then please do correct me!

That aside, I like the design of the guys so far. I'm especially interested in Tomo <3

I'll keep an eye on this!
Last edited by CeruleanMermaid on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

#3 Post by TsukiShima »

This is really cute, even title itself sounds so yummy <3

I feel like I will like Kazuki the most, based on his personalities and character design, plus he's the MC's brother and also one of the obtainable characters?! I won't ask more after this. I wonder how the story could really be, since knowing the thought of all imagines can be turn into reality can be a happy thing and can also cause destruction.
I also can't wait to see MC's latest character design... She seems to be.. a cute yet quiet girl.

Looking forward for more!

Genesislove
Regular

#4 Post by Genesislove »

Ooh, the possibilities are endless.>:D I'll be watching this.<3

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

#5 Post by WickedRaccoon »

looks yum-errr,good!like games with secret endinds,so will wait for updates! :D

AshenhartKrie
Veteran
Tumblr: ashenhartkrie

#6 Post by AshenhartKrie »

Oh gawd.... if my thoughts were reality *Shudders at the consequences* lol.
I love the sound of this. I will be watching you~
I swear I'm not a creep

tired. grumpy. queer
*uses he/him pronouns*

WAMmy0

#7 Post by WAMmy0 »

CeruleanMermaid wrote:The concept seems interesting. The heroine's thoughts being made into reality seems like it could ensue some hilarious situations. I'm eager to see what you do with this :)

However, the heroine's sprite worries me a little... the hair covering her eyes doesn't mean that she's going to be a faceless heroine does it? Honestly I don't care for faceless heroines, because it makes it hard for me to become attached to them. Doesn't help that their personalities are usually as non-existent as their eyes. But if that's not what her hairstyle signifies then please do correct me!

That aside, I like the design of the guys so far. I'm especially interested in Tomo <3

I'll keep an eye on this!
Thank you so much for your interest! :)
Oh and don't worry. I had also thought about how not seeing the heroine's face might be slightly annoying. She will have her eyes showing up. For the beginning of the game her eye's will be covered but eventually you'll be able to see her whole face. :D
Really?! I'm glad you like their designs. I worked hard on them and redid them a bunch of times ^^; so hearing you say that makes me really happy. Hehehe I'm also glad your interested in Tomo.
Thank you so much for the support!
AshenhartKrie wrote:Oh gawd.... if my thoughts were reality *Shudders at the consequences* lol.
I love the sound of this. I will be watching you~
I swear I'm not a creep
Hahaha oh I know right! Sometimes my imagination gets out of hand and if it became reality. O.O That would be scary.
lol ok I believe you and Thank you so much for your interest! ^-^
WickedRaccoon wrote:looks yum-errr,good!like games with secret endinds,so will wait for updates! :D
Hahaha XD Thank you for showing interest! I'll try to update soon~
Genesislove wrote:Ooh, the possibilities are endless.>:D I'll be watching this.<3
lol yup! Thank you for commenting and showing interest! It means a lot to me. I'll try to update soon!

WAMmy0

#8 Post by WAMmy0 »

HanaMori wrote:This is really cute, even title itself sounds so yummy <3

I feel like I will like Kazuki the most, based on his personalities and character design, plus he's the MC's brother and also one of the obtainable characters?! I won't ask more after this. I wonder how the story could really be, since knowing the thought of all imagines can be turn into reality can be a happy thing and can also cause destruction.
I also can't wait to see MC's latest character design... She seems to be.. a cute yet quiet girl.

Looking forward for more!
>///< Thank you!
Yay! I'm glad you like Kazuki. Hehehe yesh! He's one of the obtainable guys. I don't really want to spoil anything about him but incase anyone is worried about him being your brother well.........
Too Bad he is your brother! XD lol I'm just kidding he's not really your brother. :)
That's all I'm saying for now. :P
Yeah the idea for the game just came to me when I started wondering what would happen if my thoughts were reality and well I think I rather not have most of my thoughts come true, although it would be fun if some of them did.
^^ She's actually done but I don't want to put her up yet. :P But I'm glad you think she's cute. She's going to have 2 hair designs. With her bangs down and then with her bangs up and out of her face. So in case your wondering you will be able to see her eye's eventually.
Thank you again for your interest! ^^

Hiddlestoners
Regular
Completed: Thinking Of You [KN]
Projects: PERPLEXITY [Mystery VN], simplicity [KN,Fluff,GxB,BxG]

#9 Post by Hiddlestoners »

Yay a generic otome game :D And do I spy...i-i-i-incest?! :o
Too bad I read the spoiler tag above so I just spoilt the surprise for myself orz
Anyways, I'll look forward to this :)
ENOSHIMA BOWL!

WAMmy0

#10 Post by WAMmy0 »

Hiddlestoners wrote:Yay a generic otome game :D And do I spy...i-i-i-incest?! :o
Too bad I read the spoiler tag above so I just spoilt the surprise for myself orz
Anyways, I'll look forward to this :)
lol Yup! Since it's my first time making a game I didn't want to make things to deep or complicated for me. :P
Hmm well...
Hehehe I don't mind incest (especially since this is just a game and not reality XP) but I know that a lot of people do so I decided to make them not related by blood. lolz spoilers are always so tempting. Well it's ok there's other surprises to be found.
Thank you for your interest! ^^

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

#11 Post by WickedRaccoon »

WAMy0,how's the game progress so far?please tell me it's still ongoing T_T

WAMmy0

#12 Post by WAMmy0 »

WickedRaccoon wrote:WAMy0,how's the game progress so far?please tell me it's still ongoing T_T
Ahh sorry for the late reply >.<
Yes this project is still ongoing. I just keep changing the story and my ideas around. That's why I haven't posted anything. I'll try to post something soon. :3

inhalance
Regular
Projects: Seasonal Melody ♬

#13 Post by inhalance »

Ahh I the character designs are really cute! They look nice and neat. The little chibis are cute as well. ^^ I can't wait to see the finished product!
Offering proofreading help and writing assets.

Current WIP: