W.I.S.H (was Starlit Dreams) [Scifi/Paranormal] [B/GxB/G]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
chensterrain
Veteran
Completed: Lucky Rabbit Reflex!, Dusk ~A Moonlight Romance~
Projects: Edge of Elsewhere
Organization: Super63
Tumblr: supersixthree
Deviantart: chensterrain

Re: W.I.S.H (was Starlit Dreams) [Scifi/Paranormal] [B/GxB/G

#16 Post by chensterrain »

Ooh, yes! I remember loving the demo for Starlit Dreams back in the day, so I'm really glad you're carrying on with this. The writing and artwork look fantastic, and customisation yesss~ :D Demo please!

Roseus Mirabili
Regular

#17 Post by Roseus Mirabili »

Oh wow, I can't wait for this one to be done. I just played your other game and loved it to pieces. I'll be waiting excitedly for this one for sure.

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#18 Post by michi 18 »

wow it looks really interesting! When do you think a demo or this game wouldbe released?
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

broken_angel
Veteran
Completed: Memoirs of an Angel (2010)
Projects: Memoirs of an Angel (Remake); W.I.S.H

#19 Post by broken_angel »

Razz wrote:Nothing better than opening up a thread for the first time and being greeted with awesome art. And aw yiss the cutest girls are gxg BD
Yeah, baby. 8)

Blane Doyle wrote:Ah, so it IS a Faustian sort of tale (with a twist it seems)! I love those sorts of stories and I got that vibe from your summary, but I wasn't sure as there wasn't enough detail about the mysterious apparition.
Ah, yeah, sorry that it isn't very clear. I keep meaning to rewrite the summary, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Blane Doyle wrote:AND YOU HAD ME AT THE WORD CUSTOMIZE! I for one would love to see multiple colors, but three is a good starting amount. If you add in more I would be more than happy.
Ask and you will receive. C:

chensterrain wrote:Ooh, yes! I remember loving the demo for Starlit Dreams back in the day, so I'm really glad you're carrying on with this.
I'm glad someone remembers it! But this game will be completely different. Same characters, same setting, but the story and gameplay mechanics are completely different. I think it's been improved for the better, though.

Roseus Mirabili wrote:Oh wow, I can't wait for this one to be done. I just played your other game and loved it to pieces. I'll be waiting excitedly for this one for sure.
Thanks!

michi 18 wrote:wow it looks really interesting! When do you think a demo or this game wouldbe released?
It won't be for a while yet, I'm afraid. I want to have the first two weeks done for the demo, and there's still a lot of art that I need but don't have for it yet. There's also the issue of it being the end of the semester, which means I don't have time to work on my games. -.-

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

#20 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

More of these darker stories, yes! I remembered Starlit Dreams' demo, but I think this will be a lot nicer. The idea of a protagonist with a supernatural ability is kind of cool, especially since s/he's not just a supernatural person! :3

Will be looking forward to this. I'd wait patiently here for the demo for now...

broken_angel
Veteran

#21 Post by broken_angel »

Lumen_Astrum wrote:More of these darker stories, yes! I remembered Starlit Dreams' demo, but I think this will be a lot nicer.
I agree. I personally love darker stories, and I think the characters and romances in them are much more intense and enjoyable as opposed to the usual otome fluff.

Anyway...
Graduation is over, which means I finally have time to work on this again. Yay! *happy dance*

I'll start working on the demo soon, though I still don't have an idea of when it might be released. That largely depends on whether I want to wait until I get all the finished CGs (just for the length of the demo) first before I release it or not. If so, then it will probably take a lot longer since I still haven't found a CG artist yet.

And speaking of art, the commission for the title screen art unfortunately fell through, but here's a sketch to give you an idea.
Seiko Sketch.png

Dawnfire
Regular

#22 Post by Dawnfire »

I love the art. The style is really unique. It's not my usual genre, but this is pretty intriguing, so I might try it out...
Writer/editor with native English skills and a bachelor's. Back after a longtime hiatus. Message if interested.

cladinpink
Regular

#23 Post by cladinpink »

This looks really promising, both in terms of art (gorgeous!) and plot (intriguing!). I sincerely hope you'll be finishing it some day :) Also...
Razz wrote:Nothing better than opening up a thread for the first time and being greeted with awesome art. And aw yiss the cutest girls are gxg BD
I second this.

broken_angel
Veteran

#24 Post by broken_angel »

Thank you, thank you~

I can't believe that it's been almost a year since I've touched this game. I'm a horrible person. :cry: But unfortunately, I've been unemployed since December, which means that until I find a job, I can't afford to work on any games. I mean, I literally can't afford it, which sucks majorly.

I haven't given up on this game yet, though! Nor have I given up on my other project, Memoirs, which I've been poking at lately. It's just that I need to focus on getting my life in order first so that I can...you know...pay the bills and stuff. I hate being an adult, I really do, and I hate that real life crap has to get in the way of doing what I love, but I gotta do what I gotta do.

kuri_chii
Regular
Completed: RHWIMY beta 1.0
Projects: Right here where I met you, Love Snatch, Monarchy High
Organization: VND - AWA
IRC Nick: Kuri
Deviantart: franzzzz002

#25 Post by kuri_chii »

*drooling*

cant wait for this stuff :3
The best way showing your feelings is to write Novel Stories :3