妖精狩り : Yosei Kari ( Otoge [GxB] )

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Chuu

Re: 妖精狩り : Yosei Kari ( Otoge [GxB] )

#16 Post by Chuu »

AHAHAH KYAA JUNN THIS IS SO KAKKOII OMG I LOVE YOU //// I AM SO GOING FOR YUKI. MY KOKORO IS GOING DOKI DOKI IN SO MANY WAYS I DIDNT KNOW WAS POSSIBLE AHHD;GHKTRG;LDSFSGO FINISH NOW;;
*ahem*

I mean. Interesting storyline; the characters look very well drawn. I am looking forward to the games completion.

amora
Regular

#17 Post by amora »

I've just found this and I already fell for the game. It looks amazing and the story is so cute.
Is it on hiatus? :/

磯七ラスミ
Regular
Projects: If Facts Aren't Alibi | 盲点に日光 (Mōten ni Nikkō) | Nest, Treetop | Untail Wire Stretch

#18 Post by 磯七ラスミ »

The cliche stuff is ejecting me from be interested, but that's only me. The game has a sprout of charm.

My suggestion would be you piece together things you particularly like, and then build over it. Saying "come and have fun with this japanese high school classic visual novel" isn't enough for me. I'd try it at random but not because something special.

Its name seems ok. The drawings pretty decent. I'm just reading into it too much. You are starting and I want to cheer your enthusiasm.