Seasons of Love [GxB, Romance, Fantasy, Slice of Life]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

Re: Seasons of Love GxB [Fantasy][Slife]

#46 Post by Ran08 »

Why thank you, Kagura. :) It's been so long and so many things have changed. But I won't give up on this, don't worry. Hahaha. Thank you very much for the support. :)

Azure_Flute
Regular

#47 Post by Azure_Flute »

May i know when will you continue this project?
Do not disturb me

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran

#48 Post by Ran08 »

Azure_Flute wrote:May i know when will you continue this project?
Hi, thanks for dropping by! :)

I promise you, we haven't dropped this project! Malta is currently doing the sketches for the art department. WE haven't heard from our old artist in over a year. *cries* =) Sorry for pausing the production though. We've been really busy lately with real life problems/events, and right now, I'm also trying to finish the last route for another project of mine. ^^ Hopefully when we finish that, we can start working on this one again.

Anyway, thanks for asking! If you'd like more updates, check out our games' development site here~

Azure_Flute
Regular

#49 Post by Azure_Flute »

Ran08 wrote:Anyway, thanks for asking! If you'd like more updates, check out our games' development site here~
I Will! :lol:
Do not disturb me

Bouki
Regular

#50 Post by Bouki »

You asked me why I found SoL interesting, I thought it would be more appropriate to post in this this topic. And sorry for the late reply, I just didn't know what to write ^^' (joys of being socially awkward) but here goes:
I'm quite fond of book-worm characters, especially Kaname's ''reading to escape reality'' story seemed interesting to me. In games I played so far, it was usually the MC who's reading books and being all alone, and suddenly a popular prince like guy comes and saves her :D I think it's pretty interesting one of the obtainable guys is what people would usually label as a 'loser'. It's a nice change, I'd say. So yeah, I'll stop talking before I sound like I'm way too obsessed with Kaname....... I'm so gonna pursue him once the game's out though *evil laugh*
Second one to catch my interest is Takashi, I think people who can tell what others are thinking, what they want in their heart is really cool. My mom is a psychologist, it's kind of creepy how she can analyse people so easily ^^'' That's why I think he would be interesting. I haven't encountered a character like this in the VN's I played, and I'm all in for originality ^^
I tried to make excuses for liking Satsuki, but let's face it, the only reason I like him is because he has red hair. And a hoodie. And an "I-don't-give-a-damn" attitude. These three are like my biggest weaknesses.
Regarding Shino and Sanako, well. I'm sure I'd play their routes too but they just seem less interesting to me. I have one question though, shouldn't Sanako have a tie instead? I think his design looks a little too girly this way. Anyways, best of luck with this project! Hope everything goes well and you can release it soon!

sasquatchii
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: A Day in the Life of a Slice of Bread
Deviantart: sasquatchix
Soundcloud: sasquatchii
itch: sasquatchii

#51 Post by sasquatchii »

Ooooh, this looks like it'll be fun!! And it seems like you've made a ton of progress since you've first started.

I really want to know what the family secret is - but I'm guessing you didn't tell us cause you didn't want to spoil it for us! If you decide you want someone else to help edit or proof read I'd be happy to help :D
ImageImage

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran

#52 Post by Ran08 »

@Bouki
Aww, thank you for sharing your thoughts. :) Haha! You're gonna be a bit surprised though, especially with the characters. Based on what you said, I think your favorite character will be Satsuki. I can feel it. Well, aside from Kaname that is. Hahaha! But in all seriousness, I really believe that Satsuki is your type. :) Play the game to find out why~

Oh! Haha. Really? Now that you mention it, perhaps Sonako does look a little girly. Sorry, my fault. Haha. Those are not the final sprites yet though! They're actually in their casual attires in those concept art. In the VN, they'll be wearing their uniforms most of the time.

Anyway, thank you so much for the interest! I hope you'll enjoy playing this when it comes out. :3

@sasquatchii
Thank you! :) And, yup, a bit. Hahaha. It's been over a year after all. Hahaha. Still, I'm really happy with the way things are going. :) As of now, the script is ever-changing, buuuut, it's not abandoned. Haha. Once Malta gets more free time from her other projects, perhaps we can start developing the art again. ^^

Yup! It's a pretty huge part of the plot, actually. Hahaha. :) And thank you! We might need some testers once the Spring part is done, haha, so... I'll keep you in mind. :)

Thanks again for checking this out~

Zhyx

Re: Seasons of Love [GxB, Romance, Fantasy, Slice of Life]

#53 Post by Zhyx »

awwww... ahahaha boom panes

Laera-chan
Regular
Projects: HeART Thief; Beauty and the Brothers: The Beginning; For Better or Worse; An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer
Organization: Moonlight Avenue, Inc.; Anomalis

#54 Post by Laera-chan »

Am so waiting for this to come out. It seems sweet and cute! :)

laylee96

#55 Post by laylee96 »

I was just wondering...are you still working on this?

siyereeee
Deviantart: siyereeee

#56 Post by siyereeee »

laylee96 wrote:I was just wondering...are you still working on this?
Me too! ≧ω≦ Coz' I've been stalking this for a year now~ ≧ω≦
I hope you dooooo :D :D
I Image weird stuffs~ Image