Seasons of Love [GxB, Romance, Fantasy, Slice of Life]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
enta
Veteran
Projects: One Moment in Summer(GxB/Supernatural)

Re: Seasons of Love GxB [Fantasy][Slife]

#16 Post by enta »

Ran08 wrote:@Enta: Awwww, but I saw your Art Dump thread and I think your drawings are really lovely... They're actually like manga art to me. :3 Although, I see you have a project to work on too! Goodluck with that ! :) I see we're both playing with seasons. ;)

Really? :) Actually, that's one of the reasons I chose that surname, because I've never seen it used in games. The only Yamada I've heard of it the one from Naruto. Hahaha. =) That is kinda... curious. ^_^

Thank you! Goodluck with yours too!
Oh, thanks :oops:
Well, if you need any help, don't hold back and ask. Especially if it's drawing bishies and bishies and bishies >:3

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

#17 Post by Ran08 »

@enta Awwwww. :") Thankyou. I really would need help. Hahaha. I can't draw... especially not for projects like these. So... umm... if you don't mind... and if you also have time, could you maybe, please help me with the sprites? :) I understand you must be busy right now, especially with your project, so I'm not really pushing it. Hahaha. But really, if you're not busy. :3 That would mean a lot. Hahaha.

enta
Veteran

#18 Post by enta »

Ran08 wrote:@enta Awwwww. :") Thankyou. I really would need help. Hahaha. I can't draw... especially not for projects like these. So... umm... if you don't mind... and if you also have time, could you maybe, please help me with the sprites? :) I understand you must be busy right now, especially with your project, so I'm not really pushing it. Hahaha. But really, if you're not busy. :3 That would mean a lot. Hahaha.
I-if you don't mind, sure...! :oops: This fellow here has been doing nothing but stare in space because she got nothing to do in her spring vacation besides mailing her friends and getting dumped by her best friend to go to a karaoke to hone her singing skills Q_Q

Seigetsu
Regular
Deviantart: suien

#19 Post by Seigetsu »

I'd love to see this game released! It'd be very nice if we can see some character art (maybe just sketches, if possible) to get a feel of how they look and (maybe) their personalities (at least at first glance). I'm rather interested in Takashi at the moment - his ability seems interesting. I was wondering whether there are downsides to seeing people's dreams? Can he pick which ones to see or does he just get sucked in and have to live those dreams regardless of whether he wants it?

Shaokura

#20 Post by Shaokura »

Wow the story is amazing!!!! I am a big fan of visual novel games!!!! And I'm looking forward for the progress
I'm from the PHILIPPINES as well so more pOWER ms. Ran!!!

enta
Veteran

#21 Post by enta »

Seigetsu wrote:I'd love to see this game released! It'd be very nice if we can see some character art (maybe just sketches, if possible) to get a feel of how they look and (maybe) their personalities (at least at first glance).
I'm only done with the friends' sketches Q_Q For the love interests, they might take longer OTL I'm so sorry ran, I'll be working on it very soon.

trish_vc
Regular
Projects: SC; Lost Memories (on hold)
Deviantart: ash-chiori

#22 Post by trish_vc »

i'll patiently wait for the release!
the idea sounds interesting. i personally think that the characters are deep and complicated. even though the names were kind of familiar and sounds common i still think that this will end up to be a good work. i hope for your work's further progress! :D
http://www.facebook.com/aeisha.valenzuelacorporal
Image I'm an Unappreciated- ARTIST, WRITER, EDITOR, DEBATER.. You can ask me to Proofread, Draw, and whatever.*

khnachi
Veteran
Location: Somewhere in those 7,107 islands in the Philippines.

#23 Post by khnachi »

Ran08 wrote:- Sprites: enta
well that's something to look forward too.
goodluck. :mrgreen: i'll be keeping an eye for this game then

enta
Veteran

#24 Post by enta »

khnachi wrote:
Ran08 wrote:- Sprites: enta
well that's something to look forward too.
goodluck. :mrgreen: i'll be keeping an eye for this game then

O.O

*moved*

Wow, that just doubled the conscience and guilt I already had for taking such a long time to finish those 4 sprites.

I should finish them before golden week ends.

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran

#25 Post by Ran08 »

@Seigetsu
Wow, thank you so much. Your words warm my heart. Hahaha. ^^ I'm not good at making sprites though, and I'm only here for character designing. As for the sprites themselves, enta is helping me with them. No, wait. Actually, she's the artist, so I'm kinda like the little helper in that case. Teehee. I really like her art. Hmm, I'll post some of her sketches here then, if she wouldn't mind of course. ^^

Ahaa~ yes, there is a downside. One of the biggest disadvantages to his ability is that he could never have a dream of his own. Whenever he sleeps, it's always other people's dreams that he sees. I'd be really sad if I were him. :( There are a few more, but of course, it would be more fun if you could discover them for yourself. ^^

Again, thank you so much for the support!

@Shaokura
Thank you very much! Ahaaa, you're also a Filipino? That's great! :)

@enta
Haha, it's no big deal! You also have your own project to work on, remember? :) Plus, the script here is pretty long. -___- I'm only in Spring. Haha. Thank you so much for accepting this work even though you already have a lot on your hands! ^^ And you did such a great work with the sketches. Umm, can I show them here please? :)

@Trish_vc
Ahh, thank you. That was actually my plan, to make them as deep and as complicated as real people are. ^^ So, I'm very glad that they seem that way to you. I hope I don't mess up the script itself. Hahaha. Thank you so much for the support! I really appreciate it.

@khnachi
Thank you! I see you also live in the Philippines? :) That's so cool. Hahaha. Thank youuu~

enta
Veteran

#26 Post by enta »

Ran08 wrote: @enta
Haha, it's no big deal! You also have your own project to work on, remember? :) Plus, the script here is pretty long. -___- I'm only in Spring. Haha. Thank you so much for accepting this work even though you already have a lot on your hands! ^^ And you did such a great work with the sketches. Umm, can I show them here please? :)
Yes, you can show them.... ^^;; (but they are ugly and out-formed Dx) I'm done with Rika's btw. Working with the 3 now. ^^;

Here's some progress? (Hope you don't mind me posting one Dx
rika3 のコピー.png
rika3 のコピー.png (100.39 KiB) Viewed 1914 times

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran

#27 Post by Ran08 »

Wow, that's so lovely! :) Of course I don't mind! This project is yours as much as it's mine. ^^
I'll send you a PM.

Minari Cipher
Regular
Projects: Seasons of Love, The Dare to Gamble, Halloween Otome (Beta Tester)

#28 Post by Minari Cipher »

After reading it, it piqued my interest or curiosity on what are those lies and what are the Yamada family are hiding from XD and I like mystery sci-fi genres kind of novel. I'll be stalking and looking forward for this VN.

By the way, if you need help proof reading PM me cause I would gladly help for free :lol:, I wish I could help you at drawing/art but sadly I sucked at it T-T.
Seasons of Love (Little Helpers)
The Dare to Gamble (Writer)

Parisa

#29 Post by Parisa »

Wow! I am waiting for this. I hope you release it soon. I think I'm already in love with characters. Good luck!

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran

#30 Post by Ran08 »

@D`Angel18
Teehee, oh, I'm glad you find it interesting! I know the plot is a pretty common one, but I promise I'll try to put a new twist to it. ^^

Alright, thanks for the offer. :) This game will be pretty long, so... I think I really will need the help of a (few) proofreader/s along the way. ^^

Again, thanks for the interest!

@Parisa
Omo! I'm really happy that you find the characters lovable. :3 Oh, but the release won't be anytime soon, I'm afraid. :( It's... far from complete. However, once I get the script for the first season done and the art ready, I'll try to release the Spring season chapter first. Thank you so much for your support!