Lightning Crash [GxB] [Action/Adventure] [Fantasy]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
PetPeeve
Regular
Tumblr: agamemakingblogforcoolkids

Lightning Crash [GxB] [Action/Adventure] [Fantasy]

#1 Post by PetPeeve »

Summary:
When a desert temple maiden discovers she has been given the gift of the Gods, she is whisked away for her own safekeeping. With her four bodyguards she must find a way to stop the seemingly inevitable end of ages.

Characters:
Ark
Fun loving and a trouble maker, Ark was a member of the thieves guild before he was recruited as a bodyguard. He says he has given up thieving, but one or two valueable objects have been known to disappear when he is around.

Salis
Cold and calculating, but suitable charming around any lady, Salis keeps a certain class of company, and is loathed to part from that. While he doesn't at first glance appear to be hiding anything, he has more then a couple of skeletons in the closet.

Luca
The chosen Guardian of the holy land of Adobe, he takes his work very seriously. Outside of that he is very shy, but known for angry outbursts when pushed too far. He's superstitious and believes honour to be the most important trait anyone should possess.

Ruben
Comes across as lazy and indifferent to others, but at the same time will go out of his way to help anyone who needs it. He lives worrying that his past will catch up with him, and goes out of his way to hide it from people.

Hello!
I occasionally feel so overwhelmed by this project, but at the same time I have so much fun working on it. Just thought I'd see what you guys think of my sprites. (I certainly think some are better then others.
Luca drives me insane. I don't know what I'm doing wrong with him, but he always looks like he's on a tilt.
Anywho... I'll update with more details of the world and things in it later.
Thanks for looking =) Any comments welcome
ImageImageImageImage

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

Re: Lightning Crash [GxB] [Action/Adventure] [Fantasy]

#2 Post by Ran08 »

Ooooooh. :) I like Ruben. Goodluck on this!