Sensei, Daisuki Da Yo! Project

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Astray

#1 Post by Astray »

Well this is my first project. I mentioned it here a long long time ago and got busy and never did naything with it. but summer is coming up and I wanna start working on it. I suck like crazy at coding, but today I actually got far. I made a 2 minute game! xD; Sad I know...

Plot: Well its about a student x proffesor relationship at a college campus. Thats basically all I've got right now. After I finish working on some sketches I'll think more about story. I'm just making the game for the sake of wanting to actually see my art used in...something.

Progress:

papillon
Arbiter of the Internets
Completed: lots; see website!
Projects: something mysterious involving yuri, usually
Organization: Hanako Games
Tumblr: hanakogames

#2 Post by papillon »

Shiny picture, but he looks kinda, uh, scary-obsessive! There's something slightly disturbing about his eyes... :)

Help, my professor is stalking me!

DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

#3 Post by DaFool »

Nice art. So is the student a girl?

Astray

#4 Post by Astray »

papillon wrote:Shiny picture, but he looks kinda, uh, scary-obsessive! There's something slightly disturbing about his eyes... :)

Help, my professor is stalking me!
Haha. Now that you point it out, I totally agree :p. Hmm..that'd take the plot in a completely different direction ;;. And nope, its gonna be a shounen-ai game.

Jake
Support Hero

#5 Post by Jake »

papillon wrote:There's something slightly disturbing about his eyes... :)
At first, he just looked tired or exasperated, to me. But the more I look at it, the more I get the same impression. I think that it's probably 'cause the irises are almost completely visible; usually, for a relaxed eye, you can only see about three-to-four fifths of the iris, the rest being hidden under the top eyelid... seeing the whole thing tends to suggest anger, concentration or fear or something.

But man, it's excellent art, minor eye quibbles aside! I like the expression sheet. ;-)
Server error: user 'Jake' not found

teankun
Regular

#6 Post by teankun »

gives me the creeps

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#7 Post by monele »

Didn't you post these sprites a *while* before? This guy looks so familiar ô_o

Sailor Kitty
Veteran

#8 Post by Sailor Kitty »

hope you will make the uke cute! The teacher would look better if he was younger though...
script is 85% done.
Title is now "Running through water"
and will hopefully stay that way.
Need a poem/lyric?
I'll write one for ya!
http://blog.sanriotown.com/sailorkitty_:hellokitty.com

DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

#9 Post by DaFool »

Make the teacher the uke.
(remembers Death Note doujin where its the more buttoned down, controlling person who's the uke...shudders)

Astray

#10 Post by Astray »

monele wrote:Didn't you post these sprites a *while* before? This guy looks so familiar ô_o
Word.
Well this is my first project. I mentioned it here a long long time ago and got busy and never did naything with it. but summer is coming up and I wanna start working on it.
Edit:

I finished his actual body, finally. He's been just a head for months...

And yeh, everyone really hates his expression huh? Well, its just one of his experessions that I decided to use for these sketches. So I don't think its that bad.
Sailor Kitty wrote:hope you will make the uke cute! The teacher would look better if he was younger though...
Yeh I know what you mean. But I kinda feel like every BL game has the same old pretty boys, aimed defintely for the female audience. I wanted to make it a lil different :\

mokenju1
Regular

#11 Post by mokenju1 »

Hmm... I don't see anything bad in his expression. It reminds me Gabriel Knight and a young House, and that is pretty good IMHO (squealing fangirl who doesn't like yaoi/shonen-ai but wants to play the game only to see the wonderful character art :lol: ) .
Finished Projects: "Host Love", "The Silent Maiden", "The Worthy Bride" and "The Wandering Child"
Currently working on: "The Smiling Lady", "The intruder","Cassandra's Knight" and "Cinderella's choice"
Unfinished Projects: "Dear Friend, Secret Lover"

Sailor Kitty
Veteran

#12 Post by Sailor Kitty »

He looks better in the sketch. Can we see the student soon?
script is 85% done.
Title is now "Running through water"
and will hopefully stay that way.
Need a poem/lyric?
I'll write one for ya!
http://blog.sanriotown.com/sailorkitty_:hellokitty.com

Astray

#13 Post by Astray »

Meep. I have no design for the uke student kid yet. I tried to come up with something but I couldn't :\. And school suddenly started to suck more than before so I've just been working on creating more clothes for the teacher.

MsDuck
Regular

#14 Post by MsDuck »

If you need help with the script i'll volunteer. :)

Hehe, weepy seme. He's a manly man, right?

He'd look good with a little jaw stubble. :)
Something witty goes here.
??? - BLSN

Astray

#15 Post by Astray »

MsDuck wrote:If you need help with the script i'll volunteer. :)

Hehe, weepy seme. He's a manly man, right?

He'd look good with a little jaw stubble. :)
^Hehe xD; Yeh he's spose to be a little manly. And thanks, I'll take you up on your offer once I begin working on the script. Right now, I don't have enough art to work with though ^^;