Once there was a poor girl, abused by the world around her. Her strength lied in her ability to see the light in the darkness. Regardless though she was unable to change her situation and she spent many years in labor. One day though she ran into a prince who fell in love with her. This resulted in him taking her away from that terrible life.
Some where there is a prince who is the heir to his fathers kingdom. As war breaks out, the king is murdered by enemy troops and responsibility is thrust upon the young man. As the war turns to the favor of the other kingdom his advisers ask him to marry the princess of a neighboring kingdom to strengthen their forces. And so he dose.
Princess Minra Loesei, the first born of the Uynsai kingdom, spent most of her life with the dignity expected of royalty. In her early years she was the only heir to the throne and so she was raised to be a strong leader till the age of 13 when a miracle came to her mothers womb. A boy was born to a queen believed unable to have anymore children.
That was the day she was cast aside, Overshadowed. Her lessons with Uynsai top generals and strategists stopped. Her new teachers became the court ladies. There she was forced to learn the poise and elegance of a proper lady. Her pride torn from her she retaliated, but to no avail. Her father had ears that were deaf to her words and her mother was nothing more than a doll. Soon, she would look in the mirror and see she had become a doll herself.
At age 22 she was sent away from her home to the war torn kingdom of Serd. Porcelain and frail. There she met her husband to be, King Kane. He was complete coward. Watching his poor decisions and inability to gather the courage required to properly lead his troops, the porcelain began to crack.
Alrighty then. Yea. The current game Im working on has a plot that makes me want to blow my head off because there are so many paths to write. SOOoooo Im doing this one on the side. I have a thing for strong females... LOL>
Pretty basic plot. Maybe around 3 different endings. Its not a romance.
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:00 am
- Projects: I want to 'revive' my old projects one day...
- Deviantart: eime-leen
They are all girls that became queens of different kingdoms.eime-leen wrote:This seems quite interesting! I like how you've written the stories so far, from a poor girl to a Princess. But how would the different stories connect to each other? And what is the importance of each?
1) Princess saved from evil is the mother of Minra. Over the years she became a doll not realizing how her daughter was truly suffering inside. There is some development for her and her relationship with her daughter eventually.
2) The poor girl became the queen of a kingdom drenched in sand. Her husband is always uncertain, and the only thing he has ever been certain of is marrying her. Currently 2 kingdoms are asking for an alliance in a war that has been going on for 10 years. Unfortunately, unable to decide, he dose nothing. Will the poor girl get past her self to help him decide? Who knows.
3) They all connect and eventually help each other in some way to try to do what is right. As they grow out of there shells, uncertainty, and fear. Hopefully they choose responsibility. OF course major choices are decided by you, the reader, because the Narrator's memory is fuzzy. LOL
4) All there stories are have been recorded in a magical forest made from fantasy and are told by a shape-shifter called Narrator.
Any way that's how they connect so far. Until I think of all the innards. And man this thing wasn't supposed to be as long as its getting. But it becomes more more as I write. FFFFF
Users browsing this forum: No registered users