My Star Prince [GxB] [Romance, School]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
macaron
Regular

My Star Prince [GxB] [Romance, School]

#1 Post by macaron »

Genre:
Romance, School-life

Plot:
Do you believe in first love never dies?

10 years ago, on Christmas Eve night. Natsumi got lost and ended up at a mansion which was beside her house, crying for help. A little boy appeared and gave Natsumi a star telling her not to cry. They promised to meet again tomorrow for Christmas but the boy did not show up the very next day.

10 years passed, the Fujiwara family moved back to the mansion. Hearing that, Natsumi rushed to reconcile with the boy only to find out that there were two of them.
Will Natsumi ever find out which one of them is the boy, her first love or it’ll just be a part of her memory?

Characters:

Ninomiya Natsumi ( Protagonist )
The protagonist of "My Star Prince" also a second year student in Sekai Academy.

Fujiwara Sho ( Obtainable )
Older brother of Shiro. Although Sho and Shiro lookalike, Sho personality is the opposite of Shiro. He is hot headed, unsociable, straightforward, and has a prickly character.

Fujiwara Shiro ( Obtainable )
Younger brother of Sho. Shiro was always calm and friendly toward anybody unlike Sho, Shiro is extremly popular with girls.

Matsumoto Hikaru ( Obtainable )
Natsumi's childhood friend who also attends Sekai Academy.

Progress:
• Story: 0%
• Script: 0%
• Sprites: 0%
• CG: 0%
• Background: Free Resources
• Music/Sound: Free Resources
Last edited by macaron on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:46 am, edited 18 times in total.

Reikun
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Mnemonic Devices, Ciikos Bridge, Helena's Flowers, The Madness
Projects: Fox in the Hollyhocks
Organization: skyharborr
itch: skyharborr

Re: My Star Prince [GxB] [Romance, School]

#2 Post by Reikun »

If this is your first project, you may want to just stick with the three obtainables you already have since more characters = more art assets. Are you going to be doing the art as well or will you be needing to recruit someone? If you're doing the art, have you ever done art for a VN before? Be sure to consider these things when you think about adding more characters.

The logo could probably use some improved readability. The "P" and "r" in Prince are way too close together, making the word look like "Rince" or "Punce." The only reason I know what it says is because I read the title in the thread subject already. The cross for the "t" in Star could probably also benefit from not being so curly so close to the letter S. Just my take on it.
ImageImageImage

fastest way to contact me: DM @skyharborr on twitter

macaron
Regular

#3 Post by macaron »

Reikun wrote:If this is your first project, you may want to just stick with the three obtainables you already have since more characters = more art assets. Are you going to be doing the art as well or will you be needing to recruit someone? If you're doing the art, have you ever done art for a VN before? Be sure to consider these things when you think about adding more characters.

The logo could probably use some improved readability. The "P" and "r" in Prince are way too close together, making the word look like "Rince" or "Punce." The only reason I know what it says is because I read the title in the thread subject already. The cross for the "t" in Star could probably also benefit from not being so curly so close to the letter S. Just my take on it.
No. This is my first time and thanks for the advice and I'll change the logo later.

blahblah0625
Regular

#4 Post by blahblah0625 »

Your logo looks nice, I cannot wait to see what this project becomes :)
Screams and yells for bishies

macaron
Regular

#5 Post by macaron »

blahblah0625 wrote:Your logo looks nice, I cannot wait to see what this project becomes :)

Sora-Kuroi
Regular

#6 Post by Sora-Kuroi »

This looks really interesting ^^! I hope you finish it soon! ♥

deviltales
Regular

#7 Post by deviltales »

looks cute. I'll keep an eye on the development :).
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

ixWishing
Veteran

#8 Post by ixWishing »

Haha, this kinda reminds me of the manga, Orange planet (the "giving" of a star to the heroine, to make he stop crying, as she has gotten lost)
But yeah, just a bit changed from the basic plot of Orange Planet, I guess lol.

Seems cute, I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled for this!
- Everlasting Dreams ;

vividXP
Regular
Projects: "Almost There" (NanoReno '14)

#9 Post by vividXP »

Cute and sweet premise. Good luck
vividxp.tumblr.com
Wọn ṣe bí òtòṣì ò gbọn bí ọlọrò; wón ní ì bá gbón ì bá lówó lọwọ / People think the poor person lacks the wisdom the wealthy person has; they say if one had wisdom, one would be rich

tropicalmonsoon

#10 Post by tropicalmonsoon »

This looks like it could be good! Look fwd to playing it when it's done :)

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

#11 Post by Ran08 »

Haha, when I first saw Fujiwara Shiro, I thought it was Fujiwara SHINO. Hahaha. :))

This looks nice. Yes, I do believe that first love never dies, but it does fade. Lol. :))) I think that when we fall in love, there will always be something in our hearts for that person, even though we no longer love them. ^^ The story is definitely interesting to me. Hahaha. I hope we'd see more updates soon. Looking forward to this! :)