In the making: METROPOLITAN BLUES

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
darkknight
Veteran

#31 Post by darkknight »

Do you have any new updates

(if you already answered this or it bugs you feel free to hit me with the largest object you can find)
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#32 Post by Taleweaver »

Latest update: BL told me he'd probably have the game finished before 2005. Seeing that he hasn't, the only thing I can tell you is that it's probably close to finished.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#33 Post by Blue Lemma »

Figuring out where to put the transitions, which pics, and the music is harder than I expected :? I do have the first chapter going, though.

darkknight
Veteran

#34 Post by darkknight »

ok cool
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#35 Post by mikey »

Hey, don't you people give me heart attacks like this! When I saw this thread was updated I almost jumped because I thought there is finally a download link!
Blue Lemma wrote:Figuring out where to put the transitions, which pics, and the music is harder than I expected :? I do have the first chapter going, though.
It's true for our team as well, I have it written games a matter of 10+ days, BGs and characters come via mail pretty quickly as well and then comes the big one: inserting text and graphics. :? Although I have been able to program a keyboard macro for easier work, still, it takes up energy. The most dull part of the whole thing I'd say.

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#36 Post by rioka »

mikey wrote: Although I have been able to program a keyboard macro for easier work, still, it takes up energy. The most dull part of the whole thing I'd say.
I dunno, I kinda like seeing my characters come to life and the whole thing coming to a finish. (There was a moment when I just sat and watched my character blink for several minutes: O_O wooooww, so cooool....) I can't wait to see how the MB character turns out! 8)