LILIES (Short VN, romance, this has been done before!)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
enta
Veteran
Projects: One Moment in Summer(GxB/Supernatural)

LILIES (Short VN, romance, this has been done before!)

#1 Post by enta »

What if my fiancee....is a cross-dresser and perhaps the prettiest man alive?
My name is Say. I'm a British-Japanese living my sweet 16-year old life in London when one day, I was sent to my fiancee's home in Japan so that we could get to know each other.

Well, he was a super-cool, handsome and smart and
He is sporty and energetic and tanned,
And he is an otaku...

----NOT.

Can you believe it? He is a cross-dressing pervert who acts, speaks and dresses in a woman's kimono!
His hair is silky, his lips are red, his skin is white, his body is slender and HE IS PRETTIER THAN ME!

I don't know if I should feel lucky or not...

Should I run away from this engagement?
Should I just accept that my fiancee is a cross-dresser?
Or maybe I can challenge myself into turning him to my ideal man?
--------------------------------------------
Characters:
Character Designs
Character Designs
Say
Description: A British-Japanese 16 year old who loves reading books and taking pictures. While she can accept that her parents send her off to her fiancee's home and that they were stupid enough to get her engaged in her age, she just can't accept the reality that her fiancee is a cross-dresser. She is currently being problematic and pessimistic about the said matter at the moment

Hino
Description: The complete image of the ideal Japanese wallflower except that he is a man. Heir of a multimillionaire company---which must be the reason no one dares to stop him from his lunacy. He loves teas as well as holding tea parties and ceremonies. He is quite nonchalant who obviously doesn't care about what other people thinks about him.

----------------------------------
Programmer, Artist, Writer: enta(me)

----------------------------------
Features:

-Original Art(Character Sprites, BGs and CGs)
-This has been done before story! (Yep, don't expect uniqueness, we're talking about mary sue and cliched writer here Dx)
-Cross-dressers, kimonos and fan services 8)
-Comic and chibi events
-Numerous bad endings, few good endings xD

------------------------------------

Question time!

1. Why are you working on this "this has been done before" project when you have OMiS on progress? It's not that you are in hiatus or am I missing something?
Nope, you're missing nothing. OMiS is not in hiatus as well but after losing almost half of it's data when my computer went crazy the other day, it might take a few more weeks before I could catch up with the progress again. For the moment, I'll be working on this while I recover myself from shock.

2. Are you trying to appeal to the readers by including "this has been done before!" in your thread's title?
Yes and no. I just want everyone to know there is no uniqueness in this project. If you are a gamer or a manga reader, it's obvious that this kind of situation has been done before. But I'm not denying that I put it because it might did caught some people's interest.

----but hey, I think this kind of genre is nice. Now that I mention it, from now on, I'm adding "this has been done before" genre in my current and future projects!

3. What's wrong in your head that you love gender bender so much?
I actually like girl crossbending than boys do. I wonder why I always end up having the guy cross-dress instead! like in pumpkin princess orz

4. Do you like Yuri(GxG)?
No offense but nope. I personally avoid them. I used to love Strawberry Panic. I wonder why I started avoiding them :lol:

5. Lastly, is there really a fanservice?
I rate this game 16+. There is one CG event where XXX and XXXX to the XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXX :lol:

Thank you for looking and feedback and any kind of help and comment will be greatly appreciated!

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

Re: LILIES (Short VN, romance, this has been done before!)

#2 Post by Coren »

Sounds fun! :) I, however, see nothing wrong with a guy crossdressing though. /: I don't really get why the heroine would want to run away because of that.

enta
Veteran

#3 Post by enta »

Kirroha wrote: I don't really get why the heroine would want to run away because of that.
Well, her ideal is either a tanned sportsman or a super cool and handsome smartass but she gets engaged with a cross-dresser instead. Hino and her standards just doesn't match at all. xD And Hino completely acts as a woman, like a lady, I mean. :lol:

Of course, further details will become spoilers so just watch out for the release. :wink:

Fairy Godfeather
Regular

#4 Post by Fairy Godfeather »

enta wrote: 3. What's wrong in your head that you love gender bender so much?
I actually like girl crossbending than boys do. I wonder why I always end up having the guy cross-dress instead! like in pumpkin princess orz
Clearly this is the solution to all of your problems! What should Say do when her boyfriend makes a better girl than she does? Clearly she decides to dress up as a boy and be a better boy than he is. Insanity ensues?

What???

I'll admit that I enjoy gender-bending storylines, although I prefer those with a queer sensibility to them.

I don't think I'd enjoy a story in which a girl is telling her boyfriend to act more like a man, unless she ultimately reasons how wrong she is and either accepts him for who he is without trying to change him, or flies back to where she came from, preferably realising the error of his ways. Or decides that she enjoys all of these stereotypical masculine traits she's trying to teach him so much and they make her come to a realisation about herself and her own gender identity.

How is he both tanned and has white skin though?

enta
Veteran

#5 Post by enta »

Fairy Godfeather wrote:
enta wrote: 3. What's wrong in your head that you love gender bender so much?
Clearly this is the solution to all of your problems! What should Say do when her boyfriend makes a better girl than she does? Clearly she decides to dress up as a boy and be a better boy than he is. Insanity ensues?

What???

I'll admit that I enjoy gender-bending storylines, although I prefer those with a queer sensibility to them.

I don't think I'd enjoy a story in which a girl is telling her boyfriend to act more like a man, unless she ultimately reasons how wrong she is and either accepts him for who he is without trying to change him, or flies back to where she came from, preferably realising the error of his ways. Or decides that she enjoys all of these stereotypical masculine traits she's trying to teach him so much and they make her come to a realisation about herself and her own gender identity.

How is he both tanned and has white skin though?
Well, I already mentioned that this is a "this has been done before" kind of story.
They are forced to engage with each other so there is also a twist about it.
There are even open and non-romantic endings planned.
Hm? Tanned and has white skin? The heroine's ideal man is tanned but Hino is porcelain white skin which means the complete opposite of her ideal. I doubt he'll ever get tanned :lol:

Man, Say is seems to look and sound like a bitch :oops:

Fairy Godfeather
Regular

#6 Post by Fairy Godfeather »

Oh! I understand!

And yes, I think she does sound like a bitch. I'd much rather be playing the cross-dressing fiance with his harpy of a girlfriend, setting her up with boys who'd prefer to date me. :)

Armee
Veteran

#7 Post by Armee »

Fairy Godfeather wrote:I think she does sound like a bitch. I'd much rather be playing the cross-dressing fiance with his harpy of a girlfriend, setting her up with boys who'd prefer to date me. :)
O_O This might be the first time I didn't disagree with anyone about someone is a bitch. If it isn't because of the beautiful Hino, I would running away when I saw 'mary sue'. Don't worry enta, I'm doing 'a boy like to crossdress' game, too, so we're on the same track *brofist*
enta wrote:he was a super-cool, handsome and smart and
He is sporty and energetic and tanned,
And he is an otaku...
That's never gonna happen, never, never, ever, ever, ever, no otaku fullfilled all of those stuffs.
enta wrote:Can you believe it? He is a cross-dressing pervert who acts, speaks and dresses in a woman's kimono!
His hair is silky, his lips are red, his skin is white, his body is slender and HE IS PRETTIER THAN ME!
Yes I believe it. Cross-dresser isn't a pervert. I wuv cross-dressers. And I'm absolutely believe that he is prettier than you.
enta wrote:I don't know if I should feel lucky or not...
FEEL LUCKY, B-!

enta
Veteran

#8 Post by enta »

Wow, many people is hating Say xD
(Heh, just as I planned B) )

Well, there is a matter of culture difference as well so unless you are not some hardcore Japan/anime/game otaku, one might think accepting that your fiancee is a cross-dresser might be weird? Or maybe I'm the only one who thinks like this? O_o

So far, I'm over 5000 words. I know I said it would be short but final word count might probably about 15k?

Thanks for the comments. Feel free to post more hate messages to Say and make her realize how awesome her fiancee is! :lol:

Oh, and here's some sketch featuring Hino and Say :'D
liliespi.jpg