Spade Otome Game (On Hiatus)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
mikiwing

Spade Otome Game (On Hiatus)

#1 Post by mikiwing »

So i finally decides on the name of the game! It will be "Spade"!
My very first game~

I will work hard on the story so that it will be (hopefully) interessting and that it will have much romance (since it is an otome game)
There will be (if i manage) much clothes designs and maybe something like an extra (separate from the game) with something like a magazine to introduce the characters with the outfits i dont use in the game.
So it will be a LOT of work and i will need very, very much time.
But i cant draw CG's good, well i cant draw them at all....
About music, i will probably compose a few song at the piano, but i dont know how to record it, or if i will actually use it. But there wil be music!!
I must look how hard it is to make the coding (I am a fast learner) but i want to make the game as nice and long as possible so that you will enjoy it.
When i finish the basics i will (maybe) look for help with the game (Like CG's, backgrounds etc.) i am open to everything BUT i want to make the sprites myself~
Without an image of a person, i cant write, so i attached a version of the heroine.
Name and other stuff will come with the introduction later

Hope you will be interessed!

27/7/13

Still writing the story, finished all sprites of the herione in her first outfit ( i think there will be just two or three for each or them + maybe school uniform if i manage to include it in the story ;)
I have ( for each outfit) 40 expressions. so there will be around hundred for each if them made, BUT i dont know if i will use them all! Just thought "why not" oh well......

Each model charcter will have a modeloutfit, causual outfit and (the dateable charas) a date outfit. and like mententioned maybe a school uniform. I decided on just ONE modeloutfit for the sprites which they will be wearing at the agency because it would be to much work to make diffrent ones ( like said, 40 expressions x every outfit)
There will be more designs but well enough of clothes for today. :)

A short story intruduction will be up (hopefully) soon, i need to make it sound good and its hard to find the "fitting" words in english
(i am german)~

28/7/13 The story beginning:

Interviewer: "Good morning Natsumi, it is an honor that you are here today.
Natsumi: Oh no, the honor is on my side"
Interviewer: Well Natsumi, you are one of the most famous models known. Working for an agency like "Spade" must have been always your dream, right?"
Natsumi:"To tell the truth, i never thought that i would become a model, let alone to be a famous one"
Interviewer: "Really? Then why did you become one?"
Natsumi: "Actually the reason for me to become a model was because of my family"
Interviewer: "They wanted you to"?
Natsumi: "No, nothing like that. If i remember correctly it all started then i was 16.........."

(at this point the actual game startes)
Attachments
One of the guys sprite (sketch)
One of the guys sprite (sketch)
The Heroine
The Heroine
And a little chibi of her ^^
And a little chibi of her ^^
(she will probably stay like that, full body will be posted soon toghether with a short info and the other charas)
(she will probably stay like that, full body will be posted soon toghether with a short info and the other charas)
Last edited by mikiwing on Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:23 pm, edited 9 times in total.

silverpikachu99
Veteran
Completed: #Yolo v.s #Swerve (part of worst vn ever)
IRC Nick: silverpikachu99
Tumblr: angelgod2.tumblr.com

Re: Spade Otome Game

#2 Post by silverpikachu99 »

Ohhhh another otome game XD The art looks so cute!
i'll cry if you yell at me

mikiwing

#3 Post by mikiwing »

Thank you ^^

Pakun
Completed: My Xxxxxx

#4 Post by Pakun »

very interesting! i would like to play is once you're finish ^^

if you're still open for helpers, i can help?
I'm actually going to make my own game but I'd like to work with others while i'm at it to gain more experience.
I could help with almost... everything lol but im pretty basic in everything, meaning I can help with music since I'm intermediate with the violin, I also draw manga (my DA is saketosan if you want to take a look) and for coding I just finished up with the tutorial so i know how to put text, bg, and transitions ^^ took long though orz

mikiwing

#5 Post by mikiwing »

Whaaaaa you would really like to help? Thanks! ^W^
Well i am still writing the story and did the art just BTW so i am actually not looking for helpers now but then i finished the story i will tell you! And if you have ideas for the story you could help with that if you want? Since two heads are better than one ;P
I took a look at your art, it looks so awesome! Its clearner than my art (^//^')

I have improved (A bit) so the ones on my site are old (except the chibi, finally found my personal drawing style °W°)
My deviantart: http://mikiwing.deviantart.com/

Pakun

#6 Post by Pakun »

hmm i think i could like review the story? since scripts are usually passed around for corrections or additions ^^~

wah~ i just saw your art its very cute!! cant wait to see it in the game. i also saw levi-

mikiwing

#7 Post by mikiwing »

Ok ^^
But i need sime time to finish it and translate it to english (some parts are in german)
Thanks for your help!!
I am happy that you like my art ^///^

Pakun

#8 Post by Pakun »

i may also help with scripting a bit as well ^^

mikiwing

#9 Post by mikiwing »

Thank you but i already got help from one of my friend (she writes a lot and most in english, she inspires me ^^)
So for now i dont need help with it. Can i ask you for opinion? If the whole game would have JUST piano music ( made by me) would it be bad?
If you want i can send you the one i made!

Pakun

#10 Post by Pakun »

oh- when i was talking about scripting i meant the coding (meaning making character talk, choices the player can make, play music at a certain time)

it okay if there's just piano music but you'd have to make sure it fits. i would love to hear it! ^^

mikiwing

#11 Post by mikiwing »

Yes, i would love it if you would help me with it! If i am far enough i will tell you to help me :)
I cant upload the music file >.< , if you want to PM me you e mail i would send it to you

Pakun

#12 Post by Pakun »

k ill pm~

mikiwing

#13 Post by mikiwing »

send it

hikaa212
Regular
Projects: Distant Dream