Boys of Fantasy [otome/GxB/BxB(?)]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Hikizuu
Projects: Colorful Eyes

Boys of Fantasy [otome/GxB/BxB(?)]

#1 Post by Hikizuu »

A story about a girl whose BL story came out alive and develops a relationship with it
Story: 10 %
Sprites: 5 % (sketched)
Backgrounds: 0 %
CGs: 0 %
Coding: 0 %
Music: 3 %

First of all, let me introduce myself:
I go by the username, Hikizuu, I am 15 years old. I love to draw and write stories. I got inspired to make an otome game. So, right now, I have to learn a lot of basics.

Here's the summary:

Rieko, refusing to continue her studies or go to school, spends time writing her BL story featuring characters Satoru and Asaga which became popular all over the web. The reason for doing this is only to escape her stressful life and live by fantasy than reality. Yet, one night, while woken up on her sleep, her story's characters: Satoru and Asaga came out alive to her. It may be a great moment for Rieko having her characters becoming real. Yet, things might not be expected as she goes on a relationship on this two.

Like any otome games, you can pair up the main character whoever you want. It can either be one or two of them. But be aware of what kind of ending you'll get.

Characters:

Rieko
You play as her. Very known for her BL web story. She spends time writing her story than going to school. She also despise reality and wants to live with her fantasy by locking herself in her room.

Satoru
The "uke" character in Rieko's story and one of the pursuing guys. He is shy yet sweet. He sometimes annoy his "seme" Asaga. Satoru has a weak body and easily feared but he must get the courage to stand up by himself.

Asaga
The "seme" character in Rieko's story and one of the pursuing guys. He is cold and quite. He is sometimes get annoyed by Satoru's naughtiness. There are times he gets very silent on everything around him. Despite having a cold behavior, he cares deeply for Rieko and Satoru.

Note:
I will update every info bit by bit. Once I had lots of things shown, I will move this to the Works in Progress forum.

kaleidofish
Veteran
Completed: Tell Her a Story (Nano12), In This Dream of Ours, The Mishka Effect (Nano14), Saving Zoey (Asylum Jam 2014), Fairly Dangerous (Nano15), Palette Swap (Nano16)
Projects: see my site!
Organization: Kaleidofish Studios, Team ANARKY
Tumblr: kaleidofish
Deviantart: kaleidofish

Re: Boys of Fantasy [otome/GxB/BxB(?)]

#2 Post by kaleidofish »

A couple of questions for you to think about. Will this be an otome romance or more of a friendship, considering both guys were in a BL relationship with one another prior to escaping to the real world? I wonder if there will be any conflicting feelings there, especially since they could be falling in love with their formerly all-powerful creator. Also, do you plan on exploring why they're suddenly alive (magic, the power of SCIENCE, ~bishie sparkles~)?

Good luck with your project.
Redwood Crossing * THE MISHKA EFFECT [NaNo14] * PALETTE SWAP [NaNo16] * FAIRLY DANGEROUS [NaNo15] * Twitter

Visit kaleidofishstudios.com to learn more about what I'm working on.

Sora-Kuroi
Regular

#3 Post by Sora-Kuroi »

wow! the plot is interesting and the art is really cute! *---* I'll keep an eye on this >w<

Hikizuu

#4 Post by Hikizuu »

kaleidofish wrote:A couple of questions for you to think about. Will this be an otome romance or more of a friendship, considering both guys were in a BL relationship with one another prior to escaping to the real world? I wonder if there will be any conflicting feelings there, especially since they could be falling in love with their formerly all-powerful creator. Also, do you plan on exploring why they're suddenly alive (magic, the power of SCIENCE, ~bishie sparkles~)?

Good luck with your project.
Thanks ~~
Right now, the story is in progress. I'm still in the middle of writing. I could try to ask my friend about this.
BTW, I'll keep these questions in mind ^^
Sora-Kuroi wrote:wow! the plot is interesting and the art is really cute! *---* I'll keep an eye on this >w<
Thank you~~
I'll post some info later (right now, I'm so busy for school orz...

Rhuby

#5 Post by Rhuby »

This looks interesting. I'l keep an eye on this :D

Your art is really cute, I definitely can't wait to see it in a game :)

Good luck with this ;D

Hikizuu

#6 Post by Hikizuu »

Hey guys. Sorry for not updating things yet. Been busy with school hehe...
Rhuby wrote:This looks interesting. I'l keep an eye on this :D

Your art is really cute, I definitely can't wait to see it in a game :)

Good luck with this ;D
Thanks ~~

Azariah
Regular
Projects: Ready, Set, Go!
Organization: Multiple Error

#7 Post by Azariah »

The plot sounds cute as well as the art. :3 I always loved BL so I guess I'll keep this in watch. :3
"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can be achieved."
- Napoleon Hill

Hikizuu

#8 Post by Hikizuu »

Azariah wrote:The plot sounds cute as well as the art. :3 I always loved BL so I guess I'll keep this in watch. :3
Thanks ~~
I like BL as well ^^

Hime Naya
Projects: Ethereal Garden
Organization: Hime Halo Games

#9 Post by Hime Naya »

Oh I love your art! :) I cant wait to hear more about this as it develops! <3