Invasion of the Panty Snatchers

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

Re: Invasion of the Panty Snatchers

#46 Post by DaFool »

Like this?
Attachments
jenny1.jpg

Jake
Support Hero

#47 Post by Jake »

DaFool wrote:Like this?
Man, your figure-drawing is coming along in leaps and bounds!

To me, though - while it's a great picture on its own - she looks a little embarrassed/nervous for someone who's proud of their huge collection of panties... I guess that's PyTom's call, though.

I'm in two minds as to whether it might look better without the breast line over the dress on the near side, as well...
Server error: user 'Jake' not found

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

#48 Post by PyTom »

She looks a little too old, IMO. Of course, I haven't had a chance to work too much on the story part, so it might be better to hold off on drawing until I decide on that. (Or at least, until I ask for ideas from some of the other writers.) I see this as being a silly game, and I think silly works better with younger-looking characters.

Yeah, this is actually still a bit low on a list of my priorities, which include:

- Buying a car to replace my dead one.
- Helping out with a game release.
- Finishing 6.3.2.

As well as some paying work.
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom

DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

#49 Post by DaFool »

Hmmm... okay she does have full-size american proportions... something (probably some guilt-complex mechanism) kicked in after watching the video with loli pantsu, so I ended up swinging the other way.

I'll try to go for a 16-year-old feel next time... and it seems like this project won't be 2-3 weeks like previously indicated but instead around 2 months at this rate, tis okay.

Oh, and if I can't really position a full standing posture and the ADV text box covers it... perhaps make it NVL or centered subtitles instead, so the panties are visible at all times.

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#50 Post by monele »

*droooool*... Too bad the regular audience wants them younger ^^;...

Jake
Support Hero

#51 Post by Jake »

monele wrote:Too bad the regular audience wants them younger ^^;...
Forget the regular audience - just give her glasses and a maid uniform, damnit!
Server error: user 'Jake' not found

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#52 Post by mikey »

monele wrote:*droooool*... Too bad the regular audience wants them younger ^^;...
You said it... I love the character design. Plus, her panty collection could be much more... refined... than the schoolgirl's.

EDIT: Oh, and yes... glasses... definitely a must.

However...
PyTom wrote:I see this as being a silly game, and I think silly works better with younger-looking characters.
That's, of course... a valid argument, even though with some effort there is no reason that crazy can't work in any age group... but sure, it's probably the easiest way to do the kome thing.

musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

#53 Post by musical74 »

*Agrees with Jake.....glasses and a maid uniform....wooohooooo*

Make her a redhead and I'll be playing this just because of that combo! :)

Regarding the drawing...I can only see one major problem with it: she looks too embaressed <sp?>. I would think, if she were pound of her panty collection, while she might be slightly embaressed to show it to a guy...not to the extent which she appears to be.
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

Ren

#54 Post by Ren »

Now I'm gonna say something I'll regret, but...whatever T_T
DaFool, you draw the BEST boobage I've ever seen on the internet, it makes me so envious it's not even funny @w@
So soft, roundish, big, yet not too subject to the laws of gravity(other women know what I'm talking about)
The breasts I draw look like silicon! ;_;Teach me?Write a tutorial and build a military of ecchi manga drawers?

Too bad the character apparently has to look younger, all the prettiness is going to waste...

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#55 Post by monele »

Eheh, Ren is quite right ^^ It might not be *the* best, but it's definitely among the "beautifully natural" ones :). Ahem... Darn, we're not in the 18+ section eh? ^^;

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#56 Post by mikey »

monele wrote:definitely among the "beautifully natural"
Well, time to be honest, I'm also this kind of person... who appreciates this. I've already commented about Katja's cleavage in the NT thread. And this is also just... well, time to stop now. :oops:

All in all, the message is, I think, very simple - DaFool, drop everything you do, and make a game that focuses on this... matter ^_^. No need for literature, the frustrated housewife, the overworked secretary, the lonely teacher (even all three at once)... and you'd have your winner, I'm sure. :P

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#57 Post by monele »

DaFool : wasn't your next personal project supposed to be about a cute young girl too? ^^;... Argh XD... *must learn patience*

mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter
Organization: Studio Mugenjohncel

#58 Post by mugenjohncel »

GLASSES AND MAID UNIFORM IS FINE TOO... if you know what I mean :twisted:

"POOF" (Dissapears... for now)

DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

#59 Post by DaFool »

Thanks for your comments everyone -- really, it's more than anyone can hope for just for posting a single picture.

Since the story hasn't really been ironed out yet, then I suppose we can start with the characters first.

Since there seems to be a consensus, Jenny will be now a maid-uniform-wearing, glasses-wearing, 16-year-old big-busted redhead. I'll try to make her more spunky and proud too.

Ren: Thanks! I've been drawing boobs since I was 11 years old, even though I didn't really call myself an artist prior to getting into visual novels. It takes a lot of observation as well as patience in making correctly bending lines. Drawing cheeks and buttocks is almost as hard. I dunno... maybe my eyes are more sensitive to these perspectives. I don't know about a tutorial, but I guess making more of these things will serve as good examples.

mikey: I have been planning a boob-fetish yaruge for sometime. But I have to get that somewhat cleaner non-ero game or two out so as not to cement the wrong reputation :wink: I'd rather have multiple trademarks.

Ren

#60 Post by Ren »

mugenjohncel wrote:
GLASSES AND MAID UNIFORM IS FINE TOO... if you know what I mean :twisted:

"POOF" (Dissapears... for now)

TT___TT Nooo, don't disappear!

Uuuuh, I like OL uniforms!That's why I included a blue tight skirt, blue jacket, black shirt and panty hoses in the Alice pack :3*was secretly hoping for someone to make a H game with a office lady or something*