Selene CANCELLED!!

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Message
Author
shilkefair
Regular
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:01 am
Completed: Winter Bliss~meeting you~
Projects: Black rosette [VN], Selene
Contact:

Selene CANCELLED!!

#1 Post by shilkefair » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:25 am

This Project has been cancelled! very sorry everyone!
Last edited by shilkefair on Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:50 am, edited 7 times in total.

Zauria
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Selene [Otome][GXB][fantasy?]

#2 Post by Zauria » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:54 am

The story sounds pretty cool, and your art is amazing like always. I am looking forward to you working on this project in the future :D

User avatar
Laiska
Veteran
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:14 am
Completed: Queen At Arms, Cerulean, The Shadows That Run Alongside Our Car, Vicarwissen
Projects: Caramel Mokaccino
Tumblr: minesweeperaddict
Deviantart: koyoba
Contact:

Re: Selene [Otome][GXB][fantasy?]

#3 Post by Laiska » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:29 am

^ Agreed, I'm really loving the character designs!

User avatar
Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Posts: 1392
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:37 pm
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch
Contact:

Re: Selene [Otome][GXB][fantasy?]

#4 Post by Googaboga » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:12 am

Looks beautiful as always shilkefair :]. I'm interested in finding out what the mystery fantasy elements are ^^.
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices

User avatar
Uta-hime
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:35 pm
Projects: Butterfly Panic!!!
Location: The Tragic Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Selene [Otome][GXB][fantasy?]

#5 Post by Uta-hime » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:44 am

The character designs are gorgeous, and so is that logo!
The plot sounds really interesting, too. c:

User avatar
Kyra10
Regular
Posts: 143
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:32 pm
Projects: My Heart's Flame
Organization: Amaraluna: Otome Game Productions
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Selene [Otome][GXB][fantasy?]

#6 Post by Kyra10 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:28 pm

Beautiful art as always! <3
This looks like it'll be another wonderful project~
I'm really excited for it! ^w^

User avatar
Didules
Veteran
Posts: 417
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 6:34 am
Completed: Sophie, Midnight's Café, The Phantom of the Hospital
Projects: SchizoValentine
Organization: Hidden Masquerade
Tumblr: hidden-masquerade
Location: Somewhere on the map
Contact:

Re: Selene [Otome][GXB][fantasy?]

#7 Post by Didules » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:11 pm

I won't repeat what everyone said but...oh, wait, I will. You art is as wonderful as ever, Shilkefair, you really are an amazing artist!
And the logo is awesome! (No use asking if you did it yourself, right? I already asked about the other one and you amaze me :lol: )

About the story... as for now it seems rather...classic. Sorry, it doesn't seem surprising at all ^^" Of course, it's not bad, but I felt I had to say it ^^"

BTW, why "Selene"? Is it the name of the MC? Is it the name of something in the story? :)

Whatever, I'll look forward to it, so good luck!! :)

User avatar
Sugar-Junkie
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:08 am
Projects: Smile for Me (WIP), Greystone Manor (hiatus)
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Selene [Otome][GXB][fantasy?]

#8 Post by Sugar-Junkie » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:59 pm

Didules wrote:BTW, why "Selene"? Is it the name of the MC? Is it the name of something in the story? :)
I think it's probably because Selene is the name of a Moon Goddess?

Same as everyone, I love love love those chara design and I can't wait to see more!

User avatar
FjärilPrincess
Regular
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:22 pm
Location: Behind You
Contact:

Re: Selene [Otome][GXB][fantasy?]

#9 Post by FjärilPrincess » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:10 pm

Wow :'D.The story's plot is absolutely fantastic.The characters' art are just...so beautiful *.*. I cheer you on with this project.I shall be stalking this topic.*cough* ;D.Um,I don't know if you've planned this far into the game but I'm just wondering if it'll be commercial or not? :3.On a -sort of- related note,I see you have a little bit of errors in your description of the plot,nothing too bad.However,if you ever need a proofreader to check the script or anything,I'm willing to ^_^.Just for fun,I guess <3.Good luck 'nd stuff ^^.

User avatar
xxmissarichanxx
Regular
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:37 am
Completed: Froot Basket Valentine, Devious
Projects: After-Party Chemistry, The Salaryman
Tumblr: xxmissarichanxx
Deviantart: xxmissarichanxx
itch: xxmissarichanxx
Location: US
Contact:

Re: Selene [Otome][GXB][fantasy?]

#10 Post by xxmissarichanxx » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:29 pm

i love your art! i love you! so beautiful! so great! i can't wait to play black rosette and this! i'm crying inside from the beauty.

Sora-Kuroi
Regular
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:45 am
Contact:

Re: Selene [Otome][GXB][fantasy?]

#11 Post by Sora-Kuroi » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:43 am

The plot is interesting and the art is amazing! *--*! I'll be looking forward for this otome game >w<

User avatar
pickle131
Veteran
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:07 am
Tumblr: pickle131
Contact:

Re: Selene [Otome][GXB][fantasy?]

#12 Post by pickle131 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:11 pm

buoooh another game with your amazing art *u*
Image
Sayuri [ freelance actress / singer / fangirl & stuff]

shilkefair
Regular
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:01 am
Completed: Winter Bliss~meeting you~
Projects: Black rosette [VN], Selene
Contact:

Re: Selene [Otome][GXB][fantasy?]

#13 Post by shilkefair » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:46 pm

Zauria wrote:The story sounds pretty cool, and your art is amazing like always. I am looking forward to you working on this project in the future :D
thank you:D
Laiska wrote:^ Agreed, I'm really loving the character designs!
Thanks, glad you like them :D
Googaboga wrote:Looks beautiful as always shilkefair :]. I'm interested in finding out what the mystery fantasy elements are ^^.
Thanks^^
and i'm still working on the fantasy elemens so that it fits the story:D
Uta-hime wrote:The character designs are gorgeous, and so is that logo!
The plot sounds really interesting, too. c:
Thank you!
and glad you like them:D
Kyra10 wrote:Beautiful art as always! <3
This looks like it'll be another wonderful project~
I'm really excited for it! ^w^
Thanks!:D
Didules wrote:I won't repeat what everyone said but...oh, wait, I will. You art is as wonderful as ever, Shilkefair, you really are an amazing artist!
And the logo is awesome! (No use asking if you did it yourself, right? I already asked about the other one and you amaze me :lol: )

About the story... as for now it seems rather...classic. Sorry, it doesn't seem surprising at all ^^" Of course, it's not bad, but I felt I had to say it ^^"

BTW, why "Selene"? Is it the name of the MC? Is it the name of something in the story? :)

Whatever, I'll look forward to it, so good luck!! :)
Thank you very much for the compliment! :D
hehe,yes. The story is kinda classic in a way, that's why i want to add something else in there :D
like Sugar-Junkie said, it's a name of a moon goddess^^
Sugar-Junkie wrote:
Didules wrote:BTW, why "Selene"? Is it the name of the MC? Is it the name of something in the story? :)
I think it's probably because Selene is the name of a Moon Goddess?

Same as everyone, I love love love those chara design and I can't wait to see more!
Yes, you're right it's a name of a Moon Goddess
and thanks! :D
FjärilPrincess wrote:Wow :'D.The story's plot is absolutely fantastic.The characters' art are just...so beautiful *.*. I cheer you on with this project.I shall be stalking this topic.*cough* ;D.Um,I don't know if you've planned this far into the game but I'm just wondering if it'll be commercial or not? :3.On a -sort of- related note,I see you have a little bit of errors in your description of the plot,nothing too bad.However,if you ever need a proofreader to check the script or anything,I'm willing to ^_^.Just for fun,I guess <3.Good luck 'nd stuff ^^.
Thank you :D
since you asked this will be a free game^^
yeah, i do need i proofreader thanks for the offer^^
xxmissarichanxx wrote:i love your art! i love you! so beautiful! so great! i can't wait to play black rosette and this! i'm crying inside from the beauty.
haha, Thank you very much!
pickle131 wrote:buoooh another game with your amazing art *u*
thanks :D
still in planing though :D

User avatar
Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Posts: 1008
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:03 pm
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Contact:

Re: Selene [Otome][GXB][fantasy?]

#14 Post by Hazel-Bun » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:54 pm

Hehe yes! You're making more otome and I'm so happy to see your work everytime you post :) Best of luck with getting this finished along with Winter and Black Rosette!!

shilkefair
Regular
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:01 am
Completed: Winter Bliss~meeting you~
Projects: Black rosette [VN], Selene
Contact:

Re: Selene [Otome][GXB][fantasy?]

#15 Post by shilkefair » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:00 pm

just update the full cast
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]