Forgot to put this in here but we do have a team blog
This game is put on hold for an uncertain amount of time, but I'll resume after finishing Tsundere-sama
- Customizeable MC — hairstyle, hair color, clothes (during dates), skin color and of course her name.
- 15 guys to choose from for your own harem — mix and match and see how each character reacts to another to create your own unique otome game reality!
- Unlockable mini-games, CGs and *gasp* probably a hidden character!?
- An opening song sequence
- Animation trailer introducing all 15 guys (and if you look carefully, the 16th guy)
- English voice acting
- BGM music
- PRETTY ART AND CGS
Concept Art: I lied. I'm too lazy to redo all the art assets so I'll only be redoing some of them (like the MC's sprite) just so the whole game has one art style. Sample script for Yakuta Okura (by PB&Jelly)Meru Hoshino (MC/Changeable) 17/161cm/Dec. 4
Suzuki Riki 15/160cm/A/Nov. 27
Likes: Books, basketball, strawberries, pandas, family outings, Sergeant Keroro
Dislikes: Liars, arguments, violence, horror, gore, sad stories
Hobbies: Baking, studying, reading books, playing basketball
Nakamura Kouta 17/165cm/B/May 19
Likes: Soccer, basketball, curry, omurice, color blue, handmade stuff
Dislikes: Naggy people, people forcing stuff on him, spicy food
Hobbies: Hanging out with friends and his girlfriend, sleeping, playing arcade, singing karaoke, walking his dog and taking care of his little sister
Ueda Akira 17/167.5cm/O/Jun. 12
Likes: taking care of his siblings, his pet fish Mario, girls (especially the beautiful and sexy ones)
Dislikes: Octopus (Makes him feel queasy and he’s also allergic to them), working, his parents (most of the time)
Hobbies: Going out on dates every week or going on goukons, socializing, sometimes he sells his services where he introduces guys to girls or girls to guys, taking care of his siblings
Yamada Takahiro 17/170cm/A/Mar. 1
Likes: Anime, video games, eroge, computers, technology, manga, figurines, random and interesting trivia, Gundam models
Dislikes: His big sister, girls in general (aside from his mom of course), getting physically hurt, sunlight
Hobbies: Playing video games, watching anime, reading manga, constructing his Gundam models, making video games and coding, mentioning random trivia, makes analogies and quotes a lot from anime, manga and games
Ishida Junichi 24/167cm/B/Oct. 23
Likes: his cute students, when his students come to him with their problems, helping them out, English, dress shirts (especially white ones)
Dislikes: when his students get into trouble, people who whisper or talk during class, Math
Hobbies: grading homework and reading essays (he wants to frame some of them), dotting on his students (he treats them like his children), drinking coffee
Ono Toru 18/183cm/A/Sept. 19
Likes: studying, sweets, books, small animals (but he says it’s cause he feels obligated to protect them)
Dislikes: laziness, irresponsible people (especially parents), sour and really salty stuff
Hobbies: helping around the house, studying, helping his sister and mother, being dragged into his mother’s crazy ideas, visiting the orphanage and helping out
Minami Ren 17/169cm/A/Jan. 22
Likes: music, playing the guitar, animals (especially dogs), food in general, his check book
Dislikes: socializing especially to girls, talking, cleaning his room, doing things he doesn’t need to
Hobbies: eating, sleeping, working his part-time jobs most of the time, walking to school with his earphones on, helping his neighbors out
Hirata Shun 16/162.5cm/O/Aries/Apr. 3
Likes: fashion, silver, reading fashion magazines
Dislikes: natto, dirt, old-fashioned/closed-minded people
Hobbies: sketching, sewing, going to fashion shows, shopping
Ito Hiroki 17/163cm/B/Capricorn/Dec. 23
Likes: black, Takashi Miike, Park Chan Wook
Hobbies: reading horror/ gore mangas, studying, watching movies
Tsutaya Masashi 17/167cm/O/Leo/ Aug. 6
Likes: Tsutaya Masashi, mirrors, lasagna, Leonardo Di Caprio
Dislikes: work, studying, public restrooms
Hobbies: reading Shakespeare, going to plays, sleeping
Sonada Koki 17/165cm/O/Gemini/June 1
Likes: Downtown(ダウンタウン), video games, free posters, gachapons
Dislikes: TV dramas, expensive posters,
Hobbies: watching TV, eating, telling jokes
Kotara Yusuke 16/168cm/A/Aries/Mar. 28
Likes: singing, visual kei, daigo
Dislikes: bullies, fakes, mushrooms
Hobbies: collecting accessories, karaoke, playing pranks
Hirayama Nao 18/182cm/AB/Cancer/ Jun. 30
Likes: little sister, baseball, playing piano and violin
Dislikes: ignorance, laziness, bananas
Hobbies: playing baseball, studying, cooking
Osagawa Shousuke 18/172cm/B/Pisces/ Feb. 24
Likes: The Tale of Genji, kabuki, bushido
Dislikes: cowards, lies, disloyalty
Hobbies: practicing Kendo, practicing calligraphy
Yakuta Okura 25/177.5cm/AB/Scorpio/ Nov. 13
Likes: motorcycles, dogs, girls
Dislikes: brown nosers, schools, sweets
Hobbies: smoking, looking through tattoo/automobile magazines, weight lifting
Details:“You see, the owner of this shop owes some friends of mine a little money.”
“We’re just giving him some, shall we say, incentive to pay it back.”
As if on cue, the owner emerges from the back room, flabbergasted at the scene.
“What’s going on here?”
The unwelcome customer throws his half-eaten crescent roll to the ground and strides over to the owner, grabbing him by the collar. The muscles on the hoodlum’s arm tense as he lifts the owner off the ground and sneers.
“We’re here for the money you owe us. Pay up!”
My eyes widen. Is this really happening? I though this sort of thing only happened in movies.
Suddenly filled with adrenaline and resolve, I fling myself on the thug’s back in an attempt to free my boss.
I kick my legs and wiggle my body, attempting to pull the criminal to the ground. After trying in vain for several seconds, I change my tactic and release my grip around his neck so that I can pull at his hair. Unfortunately, when I release my grip, I slide down his back and onto the ground, landing on and hurting my backside.
I guess I didn’t think that through.
Unflinchingly, the man turns his head and shoots me a wry look.
“Did you really think that would work?”
I embarrassedly sputter a reply.
“It seemed like a good idea at the time. Honestly, it went a lot better in my head.”
1. Point system - This game was mostly based on True Fortune (a Japanese otome game that was never translated), the second otome game I have ever played (Hakuouki was the first, which pretty much sucked). You can do a limited amount of actions per day, more on the weekdays and less on the weekends. Each answer to these interactions will either add or subtract your total amount of affection points with the guy.
2. Random interactions - Most aren't random (meaning if one guy works at a place from 5-9pm every weekday, he'll always be there) but there will be some random interactions. All the guys will have schedules, it'll be up to you to figure it out.
3. Visual novel side game - the game will have a VN side game to it. We're not yet sure if we want a simulation-based side game, or maybe a plot-dependent one; ie stat-raising, or character love level-dependent VN progress
Initial story planning (settings, etc): 65%
More detailed planning: 20%
Characters (biographies, personalities, etc): 40%
Gameplay/Feature planning (calendar, point system, etc): 50%
First round of outlines:
- Routes: 50% (Redoing some of them actually)
- Jealousy/Friendship/Enemy events: 2%
- Common events: 5%
- General events: 3%
- Routes: 1%
- Jealousy/Friendship/Enemy events: 0%
- Common events: 0%
- General events: 0%
- Routes: 1%
- Jealousy/Friendship/Enemy events: 0%
- Common events: 0%
- General events: 0%
Environment design (includes places, as well as school uniforms, etc): 0%
GUI: 0% (might outsource instead)
Promotional art: 5% (though I might scrap and redo)
Sound effects: 0%
Character pieces (? not sure yet): 0%
hiko27 - planning/story, artist, writer
Sorakun - programmer
Sakura Hughes - writer
Crystalline Spade - character designer
- May 31, 2014: Sample writing for Kouta posted
- August 23, 2014: All sketches have been removed to be redone
- December 11, 2014: Posted an in-progress sprite for a potential character
- January 1, 2015: Added concept art for Ren, Shun and Mitsuru
- July 21, 2015: Updated a few of the concept art
Questions: (You don't have to answer every question, it's up to you)
1. Do you feel iffy knowing there's a GxG route? If no, would you rather we add more GxG routes or is one fine?
2. Opinions on the love interests. Any favorites? Any assumptions based on their profiles?
3. Opinions on the features (whether planned or not). Anything that you like/dislike? Any suggestions?
4. What do you think of being able to pick your harem? How about how each love interests' interactions interchange depending on who's in your harem?
5. Would you prefer if we set it in Japan, or America?
6. Any suggestions or comments?
Progress on this game will be extremely slow seeing as I get busy a whole lot (school, commissions, art shop, etc) so sad to say, this game doesn't have a target release date, even just for the demo. We'll hopefully be able to finish at least the demo in a year or two's time *crosses fingers* But getting a ton of feedback, questions (I LOVE ANSWERING QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAME), and suggestions are all very welcome. I honestly don't bite.